Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the wind and the heavy rain, the grating lid could have slipped off and a worker went to put it back on?
Or the drain was overflowing and was checked to see why?

Wouldn’t a drainage ditch be searched methodically during a search and rescue event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my thoughts exactly. But is it also true that they were searching whiting ranch because said friend/driver said he went in that direction. But you’d think it would have been searched all over...

I don't know where this drain goes to, but it didn't seem big enough for someone to get washed down it.

Maybe with all the torrential rains, the drain backed up (flooded) and that's why it was finally noticed...

420 Tumbler addy.
Interesting.

I reiterate my belief that Blaze wasn't as zero tolerance as his parents may have thought. I get the impression, though, that they may have been overstating some things to generate interest in his case, and it worked.

my thoughts exactly. But is it also true that they were searching whiting ranch because said friend/driver said he went in that direction. But you’d think it would have been searched all over...
I'm thinking that between the timing of the crime, the rain, and the search, his body might've washed too far down the pipe to be visible, even if you were standing directly on the grate.

Just speculating as I'm not local and don't really know when the rain began.

And on that thought...thank god for the rain. Just sayin'.

It was a full moon, dry and 65 degrees that night. Easy to see easy target.
Big rains yesterday flooded and when drain pipe was clogged it was checked and searched.
they got 'em.....

Thank you, SoCalRes. I know that was difficult.

Rain helped discover the body. Search warrant served last night NB residence. Press conference asked lots of questions regarding the friend being a suspect. Chief of policy would only say no suspect in custody and can't discuss suspect or person of interest at this time.

My husband retired OC LE of 30 yrs we watched together he said by what the chief of police said and didn't say. Friend who picked him up is a suspect. The reason no direct threat to city is I'm sure he is being under heavy surveillance

Wouldn’t a drainage ditch be searched methodically during a search and rescue event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would think right? Especially because that park was his last seen place. That to me is even stranger than how this strange this disapearan has unfolded.

I am home from the park. I know where he was found. It is obvious, but I don't know how much I should say on a public forum, can I contact an admin to get advice? I mean, there were other people in the park who noticed. I am SURE the press did

Hi SoCal :)

Yes, you may post your observations as a local. Because the info cannot be substantiated, members are free to interpret it as they wish.

We need a focused topography of that area. Where's DAthrplgst? He might help with that.

Your wish is my command :) You'll just need to zoom in on the image but here is a shaded relief. The black star is Borrego Park, the red dot is Blaze's home.

VIVH8mv.jpg

And for those who want more specific detail of the topography here is the proper topographic map with the distance ratio in-tact, the distance scale at the bottom of the map will allow you to judge distance.

bJpLas4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member