Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3rd search warrant could be for his phone.

Does anyone have a link to verify the 11:30 text message people keep referring to? Where did that info come from? I missed it.

There's a media thread (no discussion allowed) for Blaze that has several links and quotes about the night he went missing, including the text message. The link is below and you can find it in the located persons timeline - media subforum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...19-Lake-Forest-Jan-2018-Media-*NO-DISCUSSION*

Wow, a lot has happened since I went to bed last night!

On its own, I wouldn’t think covering his hands when touching door handles is damning- I do that because public door handles are gross and germy from the gazillion people who touch them. In context though, and with his other behavior taken into consideration, I understand why it seems suspicious.

Pulling his hands over his jacket so that his prints would not be on door handles etc just shows that he has something to hide. I normal innocent person wouldn't be doing that. And who has a girlfriend and not remember her last name? Really, come up with a better story.

Police: "We would like to talk to your girlfriend simply to verify your story and give you a more credible alibi. Could you give us her name (and address) so we can chat with her, too?"

Perp: "Wull, like, she hasn't been my girlfriend for very long, so I don't actually know her last name. That's not that unusual, though. A lot of my friends have girlfriends and don't know their last name."

(followed by pregnant pause)

Is it confirmed fact that Blaze was gay? There is a lot of mention of it but I just haven't seen it in MSM or anything like that.

God, this poor boy :( I dread to think what information will be uncovered about his premature death.

His father has a Gay Pride banner on a family photo on his FB page and according to Blaze's Tumblr he is definitely gay.

Sad to say, but the bomb threat at the high school doesn’t seem like a big deal to me. While I wouldn’t call it an Orange County thing, there does tend to be a lot of quickly spread rumors about school attacks in the wake of a tragedy.

At my HS, we had at least three unsubstantiated bomb threats/rumors after a tragedy in the news, and I know this has happened at several other OC high schools. I think it’s just an area that tends to get a lot of hoaxes on the heels of big stories in the news.

There was a belt found in the car. My theory is kinky sex that went horribly wrong...asphyxiation. I believe the defence will be rough sex is an accident. I think he went back hoping it was a horrible 'dream' and Blaze wouldn't be where he left him...is...alive. Jmo. RIP such a beautiful talented bright young man gone way to soon.

Brought me back to the "preppie killer" and his defense.

Hmmm the rough sex defense still doesn't explain the puzzling text Blaze sent to a female friend at 11:30 that made the parents suspect foul play ...

Hmmm the rough sex defense still doesn't explain the puzzling text Blaze sent to a female friend at 11:30 that made the parents suspect foul play ...
Perhaps the parents or the female friend suspected that the author was not Blaze.

I find it very hard to believe that someone carried a body the length of that park, in the open. There are no trees or bushes in the park and it is quite a distance. Even if there were 2 suspects. Getting a body that far into the park would be highly risky. And I find it almost inpossivle to carry a body up the footpath from the shopping center.

Would carrying a body deflect the scent for search or cadaver dogs? I'm still curious as to why the dogs didn't pick up Blaze's scent.

Would carrying a body deflect the scent for search or cadaver dogs? I'm still curious as to why the dogs didn't pick up Blaze's scent.

That's my thought too.. perhaps he put the body in the large plastic bin found in the backseat of rental car and dragged the bin across park at 3:40 am

Just caught up on nearly 24 hours of posts :tantrum:

I thought from the start that the driver had everything to do with this. How LE wasn't actively asking people for information. How Blaze's Dad was almost overstating the fact that the driver had been very helpful (would place my bets on LE orchestrating him to say this). How there was an initial report about a text making them believe foul play was involved but then that information was retracted. The fb page, pretty much saying they don't need information.

I'm also wondering if there was never even those two sightings of a male walking on the highway. May have all just been to lull the driver into a false sense of security, IMO.

So senseless;
RIP Blaze

I agree with almost all of this except one point, was the person sighted who iirc was described as 'walking with purpose' on the highway really the perpetrator leaving the scene (and leaving a car behind)?

Just to add to this train of thought, Blaze it seems to me, was found in a spot the the school would have likely had video footage of (at the very least the field).

Perhaps the parents or the female friend suspected that the author was not Blaze.

Do you think he killed Blaze and then sent a text to Blazes friend And then turned off Blazes phone? Might make sense if he had some kind of hatred/feud/jealsousy for Blaze and/or Blaze's female friend...

That's my thought too.. perhaps he put the body in the large plastic bin found in the backseat of rental car and dragged the bin across park at 3:40 am

This actually makes a lot of sense. Go back and dump the body at the time you’re most likely to avoid detection. I’d chose between 3-4 am. Early morning runners come out by 5:00 or so. And it is far easier to drag a compact plastic bin and cover the tracks than a fully extended human frame.

MOO.

Sad to say, but the bomb threat at the high school doesn’t seem like a big deal to me. While I wouldn’t call it an Orange County thing, there does tend to be a lot of quickly spread rumors about school attacks in the wake of a tragedy.

At my HS, we had at least three unsubstantiated bomb threats/rumors after a tragedy in the news, and I know this has happened at several other OC high schools. I think it’s just an area that tends to get a lot of hoaxes on the heels of big stories in the news.

IIRC, the threat is at the school the "friend" attends.

jmo

Have to wonder how the detectives reacted when he mentioned the “dirt puddle”. Hmmm...a dirt puddle. Yeah. Ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member