CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up here - I have to wonder if starving their children was one way they thought they could keep them under control at all times too?

Knowing how naturally energetic children are - if their bodies were constantly deprived of necessary nutrients and vitamins they would be less likely to run around, make noise, get in the parents' way. Might explain why none of their neighbors even knew they had that many children.

But I do think it boils down to control issues with their kids.

Mom and Dad could decide a spur of the moment to go to Disneyland and try to relive their own childhood that way. They were not just hoarders but messy, having no motivation to keep a house or yard clean.

It would help if something of their own childhood was made known through MSM.

And I wonder exactly how many bedrooms minus the master bedroom their TX and CA homes had?

I read somewhere that the house in Cali is a 4 bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~snip

Earlier Tuesday, David Turpin’s mother Betty Turpin told TIME she was in “total shock” to learn of her son’s arrest. She defended him as a “very likable” person and said she was waiting for more evidence in the case.

“We don’t believe anything until we find definite proof,” she said.

——————

More at link:
http://time.com/5104763/perris-california-children-turpin-mother/

Wow. No words.

Someone asked earlier how the children were dressed when LE arrested the parents and took the children away: they
were all in pajamas.

Also Daily Mail today says LE told their source that the girl who escaped and called police really believed her parents
would kill her if they caught her trying to excape the home. She was truly in fear for her life.

Oh no! It's getting down to 10 here tonight, I think, and is not much higher than that now. Do you have alternate heat sources? If not, check with your local radio station. Ours airs requests to borrow/buy extra heaters, kerosene needs, etc...

I don’t but it’s back on. Thanks for your suggestions! I need to buy gas logs for my fireplace. Lol

O/T: please keep me in your thoughts. It is snowing, I’m in the south, power went off an hour ago and it’s supposed to be 17 degrees tonight.

We got it here in Ms. yesterday, Low is 11 tonight. I am so not built for this weather! Tuck in and hang here with us sleuthers tonight! I pray you get power tonight!

It was a different picture, in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle with another couple. That is Princess Jasmine who isn't anyone of interest here.

e1bdd9fd0f210e7f0db83672de2d8f1c.jpg

I read somewhere that the house in Cali is a 4 bedroom.

This is their previous home in Murrieta,CA (circa 2011). Listed as having 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. You can see the big van out the front.

attachment.php

Attachments

• streetview.jpeg
    streetview.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 253
Someone asked earlier how the children were dressed when LE arrested the parents and took the children away: they
were all in pajamas.

Also Daily Mail today says LE told their source that the girl who escaped and called police really believed her parents
would kill her if they caught her trying to excape the home. She was truly in fear for her life.

Thank you! Would you have any links for this info? I've been wondering about this stuff

Wow. No words.

I know right.

How much proof does she need if the police already said at least 3 of the kids were found shackled in their rooms with padlocks.

And what about believing her own eyes on how thin they are in the photos.

Denial till the end I guess. Sheeesh

were all in pajamas.

would kill her if they caught her trying to excape the home. She was truly in fear for her life

Thank you! Would you have any links for this info? I've been wondering about this stuff
BBM

Here is the article with this info.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brave-teenage-girl-who-escaped-11864351

The 17-year-old girl who escaped her California home through a window so she could call police and show them photo evidence of the 'horrific' conditions she and her 12 siblings were allegedly forced to endure by their parents told cops she was afraid they would kill her if she was caught.

~snip

The malnourished siblings, who were taken to hospital still dressed in their pajamas, continue to undergo treatment. Child's services will now seek a court order to have oversight over the 13 children, including those over the age of 18.

~snip

More at link:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...aped-California-home-window-alert-police.html

Skoal works too, but I'm a Carharrt fan. :) and my truck has 4-WD for snow and mud. I may not have call to use it often, but it's sure nice to have it, when the need arises! :coldout:

I just googled homemade ice melt because I don’t have the proper equipment for all this stuff. [emoji23]

Does anyone have any idea why Disneyland seems to surface in cases with twisted people?

We saw it in the Heather Elvis case where the family that is suspected of killing Heather had an obsession with everything Disney.

And we are seeing it in this case. There may be other cases.

Is there something about the way Disney makes everyone feel they are in a fantasy land that it would attract people living in their own fantasy?

Another question that has been bugging me is what was with all the names starting with "J"? The Duggars did the same thing. Is that to keep them from being independent and having an identity of their own or something?

Just some things I have been wondering about and wondering if there is something more deep about it?

Riverside Sheriff: No ‘Legitimate’ Accounts Associated With Perris Children

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...311d35c&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=social

Does anyone have any idea why Disneyland seems to surface in cases with twisted people?

We saw it in the Heather Elvis case where the family that is suspected of killing Heather had an obsession with everything Disney.

And we are seeing it in this case. There may be other cases.

Is there something about the way Disney makes everyone feel they are in a fantasy land that it would attract people living in their own fantasy?

Another question that has been bugging me is what was with all the names starting with "J"? The Duggars did the same thing. Is that to keep them from being independent and having an identity of their own or something?

Just some things I have been wondering about and wondering if there is something more deep about it?

It's interesting how Disney is deceptive in it's facade of innocence and beauty with a shady underbelly... much like these certain cases. I think you're onto something with the fantasy reinforcement.

I've known 2 particularly religious and larger families where the children are all named starting with J. Like their lord and saviour, Jesus? Is it a coincidence they like the same letter or is there significance to J that we don't know of...?

I'm so glad the officer who had first contact with the hero took it seriously.
Do we know did she call 911? Where did she meet police?
I wonder when and what the pictures she took.
Brave girl.
My heart breaks for them all. It's so scary when cases like this come out. How little we know of our mankind. Jmo

Riverside Sheriff: No ‘Legitimate’ Accounts Associated With Perris Children

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...311d35c&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=social

Sorry, but the one calling them “Turnips” made me :giggle:

Trying to catch up here - I have to wonder if starving their children was one way they thought they could keep them under control at all times too?

Knowing how naturally energetic children are - if their bodies were constantly deprived of necessary nutrients and vitamins they would be less likely to run around, make noise, get in the parents' way. Might explain why none of their neighbors even knew they had that many children.

But I do think it boils down to control issues with their kids.

Mom and Dad could decide a spur of the moment to go to Disneyland and try to relive their own childhood that way. They were not just hoarders but messy, having no motivation to keep a house or yard clean.

It would help if something of their own childhood was made known through MSM.

And I wonder exactly how many bedrooms minus the master bedroom their TX and CA homes had?

Inside Edition had a video of current home from before they bought it and said it was 4 bedrooms. Will look for link.

ETA: doesn’t seem to be on their website yet. It was on tonight’s show.

Edited to correct name of show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member