CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
GITANA! Please give us hope on this! :heartbeat: Argh!

Im in court today. On lunch. Any relative can petition for custody. Family placements are preferred. However, I believe Riverside is as concerned as us and may not find them to be suitable. For a host of reasons. Fingers crossed.

Or, maybe the 17 yr was aware that her oldest sister was at death's door?

This is what I think made the plan spring into action. Jmo. I think the eldest will have a wealth of information once she is well enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they did go on the rides, but from the pictures we've seen, they all appeared to be staged. Most people will take photos of their kids on the rides.

I would hope they did more than just take a few photos here and there...Disneyland isn't cheap! It would be a waste of money to get into the park, take some photos and then leave!

IMO

Not sure how much energy they would have had for the park, walking, standing in line, considering the malnutrition, muscle wasting, etc...

Let me add that based on the statements of the grandfather today I don't think there's any chance in hell that Riverside County is going to allow these victim witnesses to be tainted by any relations as to what happened. So I think they're going to protect these kids from witness tampering. Also, for the duration of the criminal case those kids are not leaving the state, in my opinion

Im in court today. On lunch. Any relative can petition for custody. Family placements are preferred. However, I believe Riverside is as concerned as us and may not find them to be suitable. For a host of reasons. Fingers crossed.

Let me add that based on the statements of the grandfather today I don't think there's any chance in hell that Riverside County is going to allow these victim witnesses to be tainted by any relations as to what happened. So I think they're going to protect these kids from witness tampering. Also, for the duration of the criminal case those kids are not leaving the state, in my opinion

Thanks, hon! It's appreciated.

So L’s mother didn’t protect her either, but encouraged a relationship with a grown man behind the father’s back when she was just 16 years old because he was a “Christian”. L’s father didn’t protect her either but instead said “go live your life, you made your choice” after this man KIDNAPPED a minor and drove her across the country and state lines.

There it is. The generational abuse.

Are you kidding me?

From the article:

He persuaded school employees in Princeton, West Virginia, to release 16-year-old Louise Robinette to him without her parents' knowledge more than 30 years ago, two of Louise's siblings have revealed exclusively to DailyMailTV.
And they got all the way to Texas before they were finally caught and returned home.

Sounds to me it's more just another case of what LT wants, LT gets. They snuck behind her parents' back, without their blessing.

Or, maybe the 17 yr was aware that her oldest sister was at death's door?

I completely agree with you.
Even the DA said yesterday "The hospital people are really worried about the 29 yr. old." Must be in bad shape.

Siblings of House of Horrors mother reveal how she was kidnapped to secretly elope with her 24-year-old high school sweetheart at age 16 and said she wanted to have a 14th child days before arrest: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5289527/David-Louise-Turpin-eloped-16.html

From your link:

Billy, 30, a self-employed remodeler of mobile homes who lives in Hixson, Tennessee, said he was the last family member to speak to Louise. He had called her on Wednesday January 10, to talk about a possible trip out to California.

'She told me she was getting ready to buy a school bus,' he said.

'Then she told me they wanted another child. I said are you serious? Why would you want another kid, haven't you got enough? But she said: 'Yes I want another child.'

:stormingmad: ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

James Turpin. You vicious horrible man.

Keep this monster away from these children. My god. I JUST signed back in like 10 minutes ago and now I'm angry. Again.

I'm taking 10 minutes...

I just noticed that there is a book on Amazon written about DT grandfather. It piqued my interest. From what I found it looks as if he had more kids that DT. There is a FB Page for his descendants and some odd things are referenced about him putting his hand in fire while being ‘in the spirit’ and that he was a healer. There are a few other things that made me suspect familial abuse. It makes me wonder if DT father doesn’t believe in the abuse because to him it isn’t abuse.

I wasn't aware that public schools lose funding for homeschooling.

Lived in Texas for almost 30 years adult life and I always paid taxes for the school districts regardless if my kids were in public school or homeschooled (I homeschooled my kids after 6th grade due to religious beliefs that I no longer subscribe to).

Where do you live that public schools lose funding? I'm sincerely curious.

In PA, public schools only lose funding if your children are enrolled in a charter school, which is essentially an online public school where parents have little say in what the children are taught and most of the teaching is done by teachers through the computer, not the parents.

We homeschool traditionally and our district receives close to $10,000 for each of my school age children.

~snip
And Teresa Robinette said her sister regularly sent her pictures of that little girl, but not the rest of her brood.

'Last time I spoke to her on the phone was at Halloween,' she said. Her sister told how she had gone trick-or-treating with the youngest.

'I asked her why she didn't take all of her kids. She said that they were older and had no interest in it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5289527/David-Louise-Turpin-eloped-16.html

Yep. How much proof do they need? This is just awful and getting worse.

Thank you, Spice. I hadn't seen the information about the adoption - already!

I think it’s the dogs who are up for adoption, not the kids.

I used to work at westinghouse, now northrup gruman (md) worked with lots of engineers, electrical, r&d, there were some that were strange/weird/unclean, but never anyone that looked like that.

Just something I noticed in the Reuter article ... he was referred to as having been a “computer engineer’. I don’t think it was clarified as to what type of engineer anywhere else, though.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...od-to-control-starving-children-idUSKBN1F8290

Am still stuck on figuring out timelines. As I was trying to match up places & dates & how old kids were, I realized the kids' ages the monsters listed on their bankruptcy application in August 2011 can't be right, unless I'm missing something?

For instance, they said that their eldest child (daughter) was 19. Again, that was in 2011. If she was 19 then, she would only be 26 now, not 29. Huh?

If she really is 29 now, then they lied about the ages of all their kids. If they didn't lie, and she really was 19 in 2011, that would mean they were married for 7 years before they had their first child. Eh?

(Their 30 year anniversary was in 2015, which means they married in 1985).

Getting the impression thebankruptcy records had some clerical errors (at the least). They were married (public record) 11 Feb 1985 in Giles County, VA. Firstborn was daughter #1 b. in the middle of 1988. She'll be 30 this year.

Siblings of House of Horrors mother reveal how she was kidnapped to secretly elope with her 24-year-old high school sweetheart at age 16 and said she wanted to have a 14th child days before arrest: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5289527/David-Louise-Turpin-eloped-16.html

All the Disney clothing strikes me in these pictures. The oldest daughter's first bday cake appears to be Mickey and they're both wearing Disney clothes. The Mickey pregnancy shirt and the Winnie the Pooh shirt after her last child was born. Idk why but I really find it so odd.

I completely agree with you.
Even the DA said yesterday "The hospital people are really worried about the 29 yr. old." Must be in bad shape.

It's horrendous. I think it's easy for some people (not the people here, but the general public) to forget that some of these children are adult human beings who, in another life, could have had children, homes and jobs of their own by now.

It's been freaking me out people referring to some of the pictures as looking 'normal' or the children 'seeming happy'. I am the same age as the oldest child, and if she entered my friend group looking as she did in the photos I would assume she either had a severe eating disorder or some type of long term health condition affecting her size. Either way, I would be very concerned. It should be clear to everyone, and a way not to minimize the abuse suffered, to accept the fact that these children have likely been abused and neglected their entire lives.
At nearly 30 years old I have my own apartment, a fulfilling job, and I'm getting married this year. It hurts my soul to know that the oldest child - this poor woman - has been infantilized by her own parents, and now by the world. What a tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix