GUILTY NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #10 *Arrest*

I don’t believe a word of that to be what happened.

Agreed. She was way too calm about it. She knew she was gone already. Don't have exact words but something she said didn't make any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my local news station tonight, a chemist explained that a shot glass size of chloroform, ingested, would kill an adult. I live fifty miles from Jacksonville and WECT has covered this case since day one. I live fifty miles from Jacksonville. Chemist also said that the liquid form is very sweet and odorless.

bella bond was killed for not going to sleep. :(

I have always believed that Haleigh Cummings was killed by an overdose of drugs by her father as a "babysitter" so he could lock her in the home and go to work.

Apparently huffing a/c refrigerant is something people do - wonder if EK had it around for that purpose and was huffing that night and Mariah got up and he used it on her thinking it would make her go back to sleep?

I say that your theory is very plausible.

Does anyone if KW was there at his hearing? If I was that mother and innocent of any wrong doing I would be in that court room for every hearing, if not it in my opinion it just shows that she was somehow complicit

I totally want to know that info as well.

Does anyone if KW was there at his hearing? If I was that mother and innocent of any wrong doing I would be in that court room for every hearing, if not it in my opinion it just shows that she was somehow complicit
I'm also interested if she was there to support her daughter or to support her lover.

Great idea...thanks:tyou:

If you go to the top of the page of the thread and click on tools you can subscribe to the thread. When you return to the thread, click on the little black arrow and it will take you to the last thing you read on the thread.

I don't think First-Degree Murder and child abuse charges would be filed if he accidentally left it lying around and she got into it, or even if he thought it would put her to sleep. No, he did this deliberately - either with callous disregard to any consequences, or for his own disgusting sexual gratification, IMO.

Also, not just this case, but many others - why do so many people seek to try to dismiss these type of cases as accidents or overdoses? Especially when there is a coverup where the child is reported missing, etc. Is it because it is too uncomfortable to contemplate that some people can be that evil?

RIP Mariah. Hope they charge that sorry excuse of a mother too.

If you go to the top of the page of the thread and click on tools you can subscribe to the thread. When you return to the thread, click on the little black arrow and it will take you to the last thing you read on the thread.

Is this on tapatalk or what?

I don't think First-Degree Murder and child abuse charges would be filed if he accidentally left it lying around and she got into it, or even if he thought it would put her to sleep. No, he did this deliberately - either with callous disregard to any consequences, or for his own disgusting sexual gratification, IMO.

Also, not just this case, but many others - why do so many people seek to try to dismiss these type of cases as accidents or overdoses? Especially when there is a coverup where the child is reported missing, etc. Is it because it is too uncomfortable to contemplate that some people can be that evil?

Couldn't have said any of that better. This was no accident imho. She as well as those boys were in his way and he wanted nothing to do with them. Such a bleep bleep bleep bleep. Lol. Wasn't sure about the use of expletives here but I have few strong ones to describe him. And KW too. God they better arrest her for SOMETHING.

On my local news station tonight, a chemist explained that a shot glass size of chloroform, ingested, would kill an adult. I live fifty miles from Jacksonville and WECT has covered this case since day one. I live fifty miles from Jacksonville. Chemist also said that the liquid form is very sweet and odorless.

Here's a video from WECT about chloroform. Maybe it's what you saw?

http://www.wect.com/story/37352883/chloroform-toxicity-what-is-it-and-why-did-it-kill-mariah-woods

The reporter says it has a "very pleasant smell." Ugh, not to me. My memory of chloroform in lab class was that it wasn't just sweet, it was sickeningly sweet like too many flowers at a funeral. Maybe I was particularily sensitive to the smell.

Would Kimrey give Mariah chloroform to drink? I automatically envisioned him dosing her with a chloroform-soaked cloth but I guess it could be either.

Latest podcast from Nancy Grace http://www.crimeonline.com/podcast/

Interestingly chloroform naturally occurs in plantlife. With her body being in the water for a week I do hope this won't raise a defence.

Also mention of a Grand Jury in Feb and something about capital charges.

And talk about the men in hazmat suits and a possible meth lab, with the lady who used to take Mariah to her medical checks having been asked by one of the guests where Mariah's bedroom was located in the trailer saying she didn't know because she was never allowed to go in the trailer. They would meet her outside with Mariah.

Oh and lots of anger about the mother not being charged with anything...yet.

How does the theft of the dressers tie in to the chloroform murder? What are your thoughts?

Also, he is charged with first-degree murder. That tells me he premeditated her murder, and it wasn't an accident with the chloroform.

Chloroform

Snip

It is currently used as a component of polyfluorotetraethylene (PTFE, Teflon) and as a component of Freon refrigerants. Moreover, chloroform, with its relatively low MAC of 0.5%, has been widely popularized as a knockout agent to induce unconsciousness when poured onto a handkerchief or other cloth and held over the mouth and nose.

Snip

The toxic dose of chloroform is 7 to 25 mg/dL (0.59 to 2.1 mmol/L).21 At inhaled concentrations of less than 1500 ppm, physical effects of dizziness, tiredness, and headache are reported; anesthesia occurs at a range of 1500 to 30,000 ppm. Chloroform causes irritation to the respiratory tract. It will cause dry mouth, sedation, confusion, and loss of consciousness within 5 to 10 minutes, and unconsciousness may last up to 30 minutes after removal from exposure. Fatalities occur after 5 to 10 minutes at doses of 25,000 ppm or greater by inhalation.21 Often, death is sudden (“sudden sniffing death”) from ventricular dysrhythmias thought to be induced by sensitization of the myocardium to catecholamines.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/biochemistry-genetics-and-molecular-biology/chloroform

BBM
I totally agree with this, I think it's just so difficult to comprehend people killing their own kids but it happens every single day. I think that's why people suggest accidents, even though in all of the cases I've ever followed that has never been the case and no one has ever been able to link to an example of a case where a child was accidentally killed and then reported missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420
Back