GUILTY NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #10 *Arrest*

Not to say that Casey Anthony didn't serve as a prime example of how child abusers can, literally, get away with murder, Mr. Kimrey here had easy access to chlorophyll through his job as a HVAC technician. Refrigerant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sickening. His FB page has a meme that says keep calm, and trust the Hvac guy.

Omg, COD is chloroform toxicity??? I was NOT expecting that!

From above:

"Onslow County District Attorney Ernie Lee said the murder and child abuse charges came after consulting with Dr. Karen Kelly, a pathologist and medical examiner at East Carolina University in Greenville, who conducted the autopsy on Mariah.

Although the autopsy report hasn't been released yet, Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller said the cause of death was chloroform toxicity."

This makes Kristy's words all the more chilling, about putting her to sleep. "I told her I love her,and she loves me". Because she had to do the talking for Mariah,as she was being KOed. Because an unconscious child can't talk.
Not I told her I love her,and she told me she loves me.
I cannot be the only one who picked up on that. It's so blaring,and obvious.
It's Casey Anthony,and Susan Smith combined.
That poor precious baby girl.

This makes Kristy's words all the more chilling, about putting her to sleep. "I told her I love her,and she loves me". Because she had to do the talking for Mariah,as she was being KOed. Because an unconscious child can't talk.
Not I told her I love her,and she told me she loves me.
I cannot be the only one who picked up on that. It's so blaring,and obvious.
It's Casey Anthony,and Susan Smith combined.
That poor precious baby girl.

You are not the only one, I notice that right away and it stuck out to me as really, really disturbing..

The chloroform is not what I expected, I thought it was going to be blunt force trauma.

It does make me go back to some of the words the mother used to the media, though, that made me feel she had seen Mariah laying on a bed after death.

I caught that too. Her words from her own mouth. Combined with her Susan Smith style boo hoo hoo fakery.
I hope LE can put the squeeze on her now. Justice for Mariah.

You are not the only one, I notice that right away and it stuck out to me as really, really disturbing..

Yeah anyone who made any hints about it being Susan Smith like got slammed hard on here. I knew from the get go.
Mariah is the victim here. From the get go. It's been Mariah. It's still Mariah.
KW isn't the one that got cloriformed,and dumped in an alligator infested creek, for some fun and sex with some worthless no good unemployed child beater, with a supply of meth, or whatever their drug of choice is.
I know I'm not wrong. I've seen the pics on their FB pages. I know what High looks like,and with his record I know they weren't sitting around sharing girl scout cookies.
It just me so angry, and heartbroken.
Sweet little Mariah, and her brothers.

I didn't notice anything off about the wording because, admittedly, I'm just not very good at deciphering things like that. But the crying, with the absence of tears.....I've seen better performances in elementary school plays.

Agreed. She was way too calm about it. She knew she was gone already. Don't have exact words but something she said didn't make any sense.

"I told her I love her, and she loves me"
As she was 'putting her to bed'
She did not say I told her I love, and she said she loves me. Because Mariah was either KOed, or already dead. So Mariah could not speak.
It's so Icy chilling.
If she gets off like Casey Anthony I'm going to so pissed, and disgusted with the justice system.

I didn't notice anything off about the wording because, admittedly, I'm just not very good at deciphering things like that. But the crying, with the absence of tears.....I've seen better performances in elementary school plays.
I didn't used to be good at deciphering such things either, I was as naive as they come.must have to do with the years in an abusive marriage, with a sociopath. Plus all the Ann Rule, and other true crime books I've read.
Plus I'm mom and had a missing child before. ( it was miscommunication) He was with an older brother at a friends house,we had been calling the wrong friends phone. So could not get a hold him. Longest, worst night of my life. Needles to say I was not happy with his brothers for not letting me know, no note, but so relieved he was safe,and sound, I couldn't get too mad at them.
So yeah I can tell spot on. Her words, the fake tears. Say it all.
They just scream out damn spot.

BBM
I totally agree with this, I think it's just so difficult to comprehend people killing their own kids but it happens every single day. I think that's why people suggest accidents, even though in all of the cases I've ever followed that has never been the case and no one has ever been able to link to an example of a case where a child was accidentally killed and then reported missing.

Totally agree with what you say. Seems like in most of these missing child cases it isn't an accident or that a stranger stole the child, but that the ones that were meant to love and protect the child are usually more times than not the culprits in the child's death. And then the "cover up" of what they did.

i saw the meme as well when all this happened. 3 fb pages for EK. Nothing posted on them any longer
Same with her. It must be killing her not to plaster Facebook with all her oh look at me, look at my man, look at how much I adore my 'Angel' selfies. Because she knows her fake facade is blown.

"I told her I love her, and she loves me"
As she was 'putting her to bed'
She did not say I told her I love, and she said she loves me. Because Mariah was either KOed, or already dead. So Mariah could not speak.
It's so Icy chilling.
If she gets off like Casey Anthony I'm going to so pissed, and disgusted with the justice system.

Yea. I noticed that odd missing "she said" also, but was more chalking it up to pressure of the moment misspeak. Whether she was upset or petrified she was apt to not speak correctly. Not saying what u said is not possible, just wouldn't read tooo much into it. I'm filing it away in the back of my mind tho. JMO

I caught that too. Her words from her own mouth. Combined with her Susan Smith style boo hoo hoo fakery.
I hope LE can put the squeeze on her now. Justice for Mariah.

I just can't figure out wth they are waiting for. Could be charged with child abuse and withholding info at the very least. I'd go as far as to say accessory to murder. Aiding and abetting a criminal another lesser but relevant charge.

I'm trying to figure out how the chloroform fits with the story we heard the father report on NG.

In that it seemed like the boys in the next room had heard commotion that they interpreted as being Mariah being shouted at/beaten. And they apparently heard KW telling EK that he must get rid of Mariah's body because they'd get into trouble [for the way Mariah died].

And then you have KW's words in the media pleas. She was in bed, EK got up to deal with Mariah who woke up in the night and EK told Mariah to go back to bed. It seemed like KW was putting all the responsibility onto EK. It doesn't really jive with what the boys apparently heard.

I would be concerned that this chloroforming was something KW and EK were both complicit in and had done before when they wanted Mariah to sleep, and this time she got a bit too much and OD'd. In the NG thing there was also reported words that KW/EK weren't entirely sure if Mariah was dead, which sounds like it could be the boys reporting an overheard discussion of "omg she's not breathing", "sure she is, she's just out cold", "no, no I think she might be dead, omg what are we going to do, you'll have to get rid of the body or we'll get into trouble".

I'm getting a feeling that KW is taking advantage of the fact that EK moved the body to remove herself from the story of Mariah's death, and that she's using that as a cover so that she can truthfully say she wasn't there when EK was the last to have any contact with Mariah. I can't find the right way to describe this, but you know how you can tell the entire truth by small changes and omissions? It feels like she's doing that. So she could truthfully say that her last memory is of putting Mariah to bed, and truthfully say that EK was the last to 'see' Mariah...but she's omitting (I think) the true story of what happened between these two points.

I am also surprised that EK would sit in a cell for all this time without confessing to KW's part in this if she did have a key part in it. So maybe I am wrong.

I wonder if there might be traces of compounds that chloroform breaks down into in the body tissues to indicate that it had been used on Mariah before in non-fatal levels?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back