Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point taken. But the fact that his GF went to work with one of Apotex's biggest competitors looks pretty bad. The whistleblower was also an Apotex employee.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
It's interesting that this Apotex employee whistleblower is no longer with the company.

And would someone not have noticed a missing earring from HS and noted it somewhere? Corner, autopsy, police, anyone?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I suspect LE did notice when they found the bodies, but they kept it secret. They often with hold as many details as they can. Then if someone comes forth with information, they can determine whether or not they have inside info that the public does not, and whether or not they are credible.

When the autopsies were performed, the Doctors may have noted that one or both ear rings were missing, and there may have been some trauma to the ear. If the ear ring was ripped off, and I think they were for pierced ears, not clip-ons, maybe her ear bled, and that is where some of the blood we heard about came from, but then, I would have expected more on her upper body clothing. They did say there was not much blood in that area, so they thought she bled laying down, and did not get up again. IMO

Kind of interesting that TPS handed out this guy's picture.

Fraudster surfaces in Sherman case

[FONT=&amp]Liz BraunMore from Liz Braun

[/FONT]
cache.php

[FONT=&amp]File photo of convicted fraudster Shaun Rootenberg, aka Shaun Rothberg.Toronto Police handout
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]A bad penny always turns up.

Thornhill fraudster Shaun Rootenberg — aka Shaun Rothberg — has defrauded family, friends and business associates out of millions of dollars over the years.

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/fraudster-surfaces-in-sherman-case

[/FONT]
They were likely concerned that there may have been more victims, and folks would recognize him, or come forward with other information.

And would someone not have noticed a missing earring from HS and noted it somewhere? Corner, autopsy, police, anyone?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Maybe that was part of the reason for the metal detectors. Most people assumed it was keys they were looking for but maybe her body had only one earring on. Problem is that with all the melting snow and run off that it is possible the earring was dropped elsewhere and the runoff moved it to the curb which may lessen its value in terms of information. I would find it odd that there would be a struggle near the curb. But then again they were combing the sewers so LE must have a better idea of what is significant.

So FD was still in custody when the Sherman's were murdered. So why did the Fifth Estate focus on him so much in their episode? What I found interesting was that Myron Gottlieb, a convicted fraudster himself, was the person to introduce BS to FD and seemed involved in the deal somehow.

BS had some "interesting" associates.

ETA: forgot the link to the article where this was mentioned.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/barry-sherman-lawsuit-1.4506346
I think you mean SR? Folks can easily be behind a hit while being in custody. Not saying he is behind this, just wanted to clarify that.

The earrings look pristine to me, they don’t look like they have been in mud, snow and leaves for days or even weeks.
I am quickly becoming very disgusted with all parties in this investigation if what I wonder happened actually did happen.
Wasn't it found by a camera man, though? Sounds like an honest, fluke thing to me.

The earrings look pristine to me, they don’t look like they have been in mud, snow and leaves for days or even weeks.
I am quickly becoming very disgusted with all parties in this investigation if what I wonder happened actually did happen.

Ok. May the gods be with me. I see this as a pis*ing contest between TPS and the PI’s. I think TPS did a thorough investigation but left ‘clues’ for someone else to find. JMO JMO

It was reported in a number of news articles that it came from a former Apotex employee:

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.phill...sharing-trade-secrets-20170712.html?amphtml=y

“According to court documents, the communications came to light after a former Apotex employee reported last summer that Desai and Apotex had openly discussed information about an unidentified drug, Product X, that Teva was developing and that competed with an Apotex product.”

Maybe this was a Teva mole embedded in Apotex.

So maybe JD was fed false information by BS (Sandhu) (who was a double agent), to waste Apotex time and resources, set the stage for a lucrative lawsuit, and at the same time get rid of JD as head of Apotex. But BS (Sherman) refused to fire JD and had discovered the plot from his own spy, whom he had long ago planted in Teva as a lab assistant and who had worked his way up to the senior ranks. But messages from this mole to BS were intercepted in mid-December and, fearful of what BS knew about their company , Teva sent a crack assassination team to Canada with instructions to eliminate not only BS but also his wife, as they had elicted information from her social secretary (with a large bribe and threats against her children) that BS had made HS memorize a phone number and coded message to use in case BS died in "suspicious circumstances".

HS might not be the woman missing earrings,
Maybe one of the killers/ lookouts lost her earrings in a scuffle or in a hat change?
speculation.

IMO, the resignation of Apotex CEO Jeremy Desai minutes prior to TPS confirmation of double homicide lends further credence to the theory that Teva's lawsuit against Apotex may somehow be key to the killings.

It's been alleged that Desai's girlfriend, Teva employee Barinder Sandhu, provided him with a significant amount of confidential company information.

Both Apotex and Teva make generic versions of products(such as Avandia and Premarin) that are derived from horse urine. That may explain why I saw horse stables in my dream about the Sherman murders.

BBM.
And oddly enough, two of the medications I take daily are made by both.
My BC is Teva and my Amitryptyline is Apotex.
Never thought one of the drug companies I get drugs from would be a case discussed on Websleauths.

... Does big pharma have the resources to hire a professional hit leaving no evidence behind? ...

If anyone is credulous enough to believe they do, then apparently they've been 100% successful to date. I know of no precedent for big pharma employing a professional hit team to take out anyone, let alone a prominent billionaire CEO.

Yet it is such a widely held belief, thanks to decades of movies and TV shows that love to use pharmaceutical/biotech companies as stock villains hell-bent on world domination.

IMO, this bizarre case is an example of one work colleague killing another, either personally or by proxy.

Double homicide!
Just as I always thought!
Now the question remains...WHO killed Barry and Honey?

December article has a picture of house and street with a police car out front, No snow in the street...
FWIW http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-...-independently-investigating-deaths-1.3517544
A picture in this article of December 16th

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...=Feed:+reuters/topNews+(News+/+US+/+Top+News)

It was snowing when they were killed though and it snowed several times after that. Snow and melts can shift small items pretty far. We had a small melt juust after this.

As far as snow plows. They rarely go near the curb.

A picture in this article of December 16th

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...=Feed:+reuters/topNews+(News+/+US+/+Top+News)

It was snowing when they were killed though and it snowed several times after that. Snow and melts can shift small items pretty far. We had a small melt juust after this.

As far as snow plows. They rarely go near the curb.

I would hope TPS kept searching up and down and around the property after the snow had melted. (they were there long enough to do so). They are looking for clues correct? JMO

FD has given an interview to Toronto Sun and has been questioned by homicide investigators in this case. In his own words, "“I knew it was murder, but hearing her say that was like a kick in the, you know,” he said, adding, “I told you that from day one.”
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/wa...partner-knew-from-day-one-couple-was-murdered

FD has never met a media self promotion gig he didn't like. FD just likes to remind the adoring world that he had tremendous insight and selflessly offered aid to the investigation into the Sherman tragedy.FD of course must appear heroic :hero: and for emphasis share that he told the investigation from day 1 :blah:

FD is creepy and narcissistic. Also,from hearing him talk he knows absolutely everyone & has them on his speed dial. Oh yeah & I do not trust him.:rolleyes:

:cow:

No, I don't mean scared of JD. I mean scared of Teva and the possibility that this was a message to others at Apotex.

However, I don't believe it is related to Teva, I was just thinking that Jack Kay might. I don't know if he thought it might be murder suicide before the police announcement.

I had read something earlier that gave me the impression that JD worked for Teva before he worked for Apotex, because the report I read said something like Teva is taking legal action against a former employee... Now I realise that was referring to his girlfriend.
You can read about JD here, click where it says: "Read Full Background"

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=29975445&privcapId=4211892

Is Jeremy Desai Jewish?
Would love to know when his relationship with Barinder Sandhu began.
Did she get the job at Teva so she could send information to Apotex or did Desai go after her to further his career.
Did Desai resign because he was frightened or was he sacked.
Things have gone full circle, Jack Kay was CEO before Desai and now he is again.
Sandhu must have cost Teva plenty during her passing of secrets, they must have been pretty PO about it all.
Not sure if any of the other small time ****s he was involved with, would have the money or brains to pull off the killing.

While I was googling trying to find out what's his religion, I came across this recent Globe & Mail article "Apotex CEO quits, former boss takes over, as drug maker reels from founder’s death" that states JD "is married to a woman who is or was an Apotex employee."

More info at link (subscribers only): https://www.theglobeandmail.com/rep...erman-founded-apotex-resigns/article37744169/

Alternative link: https://www.pressreader.com/canada/the-globe-and-mail-bc-edition/20180127/281870118869899

If links don't work, click on image to enlarge screenshot.

JD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member