CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been posted before, but Telemundo is showing some photos (blurred) that I had not seen before particularly what seems to be some photo for what I think is high school graduation presents for the oldest girl. The year I see on the balloons is 2007 so I would think this is the oldest girl, but she doesn't look 18. I am wondering if these photos were found on the old Myspace account I have heard referenced. It is in Spanish so I do not know what it says. I have difficulty playing it in Chrome but was able to use Internet Explorer. Here is the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szCy58osvm4

It is not giving any other information than we already know. It's explaining the charges, their condition, what happened to them. it is repeating what the DA has said, what the medical people have said and witnesses like the one in Texas who went to school with the oldest. It does not state where those new photos came from.

And “Jailhouse Rock” and “Don’t Be Cruel”

Wait, really? I'm in the can't watch the whole thing camp. I saw and commented on the "trap" song and that was when I could no longer watch again w/ any sense of innocence.

Someone posted a link awhile back to the packages one could purchase (it costs $30 extra for the YouTube vid). I don't remember how songs are chosen. Did Elvis just have a lot of these types of songs so they are unavoidable, or did the sadistic "parents" pick these in particular?

I am aware of that. I think somewhere along the line the name got misspelled. If you look at the charges, they always list the siblings in order, and 'JOLIS' always follows 'Jol T'.

All these J names are making things so confusing!
:sigh:

The “children” in the videos seem so sweet and innocent. The boy seems like his legs are bône covered by skin, Is he one that was chained?

Daddy dearest had molested already in this video.

Rips the heart.

The "graduation" is likely about as real as the Disney Trips.

They were homeschooling to facilitate their abuse. They made no real effort to educate their children.

All posed. All an act. All to benefit their facade of normalcy to cover for the reality of the atrocities they were committing inside those houses.

They photographed things to keep up a facade on FB to keep their extended family members who were not allowed to visit at bay, which worked.

I’m wondering if it’s more that “events” were important to LT/DT and they may have gone over the top for such things, and on the flip side the day to day life was too mundane for effort.

My mother is like that. Over the top lovey dovey on birthdays etc, and barely bothers with her kids the rest of the year.

I'd be willing to be that the middle boy is on the autism spectrum. In fact, autism is genetic, so I wouldn't be surprised if more than one child is afflicted. For instance, the oldest girl and the middle boy for starters.

*IF* there is autism in the family, it might explain why the children were neglected/abused after a certain age (once traits became apparent) and why some of them appear to have been treated worse than others.

I’m that new video (Spanish one) there is a photo where LT looks sick. Very thin and gaunt, bags under her eyes. She’s sitting at a table looking at the camera. IMO it looks like it might have been the time her Louise Robinette Facebook profile pic was taken.

I wonder if she has had an eating disorder? And if this plays into why she didn’t feed her children?

*IF* there is autism in the family, it might explain why the children were neglected/abused after a certain age (once traits became apparent) and why some of them appear to have been treated worse than others.

I wonder if some of the calorie restriction might be a hint of some sort of homeopathic treatment taken to an extreme. Some parents of autistic children implement a Gluten-free, Casein-free, Soy-free diet. I've also heard low-carb, high fat (ketogenic) diets suggested.

On the other hand, the children's symptoms that appear to mimic autism could just been signs of long-term undernourishment.

I’m that new video (Spanish one) there is a photo where LT looks sick. Very thin and gaunt, bags under her eyes. She’s sitting at a table looking at the camera. IMO it looks like it might have been the time her Louise Robinette Facebook profile pic was taken.

I wonder if she has had an eating disorder? And if this plays into why she didn’t feed her children?

If you go back and look at LT's childhood photos, she and her mother both look very thin, although her father is fatter than John Candy. I'm sure there was something diet-related or food-related going on in LT's raising. Also, in the ABC video, LT's sister talks about how LT and DT treated the children back when the sister lived with them in Texas. I get the impression that, rather than this coming from DT, that LT was parenting the same way she was parented as a child---that the father had to be respected and given special preferencial treatment.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 7.36.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 7.36.41 PM.png
    497 KB · Views: 584
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 7.37.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 7.37.57 PM.png
    581.1 KB · Views: 577
I dunno...
They seem to like to post photos just to keep up appearances....Vegas, Disneyland...
If there were individual photos, we'd have seen them.
Even the grandparents and aunts haven't posted any sort of photos.
IMO, there aren't any...or there are and the children look worse in them than they do in the group photos.
In that case, there won't be any to be seen.

I got the impression only a select few posts were public on the DT/LT account - may be wrong.

There was definitely mention of Louise having a MySpace page - the sister that spoke on Inside Edition, when she made teh claims about travelling to Huntsfield to have sex with a random from the internet. She said Louise had also taken selfies etc and put them on Myspace and one of her aunties had admonished her for them being too provocative/sexy, and so she took them down (or made them private, or unfriended her auntie, i guess it's anyone's guess)
But MySpace has been changed completely nowadays, so whether the old pages can be accessed or not I'm not sure.

There was definitely mention of Louise having a MySpace page - the sister that spoke on Inside Edition, when she made teh claims about travelling to Huntsfield to have sex with a random from the internet. She said Louise had also taken selfies etc and put them on Myspace and one of her aunties had admonished her for them being too provocative/sexy, and so she took them down (or made them private, or unfriended her auntie, i guess it's anyone's guess)
But MySpace has been changed completely nowadays, so whether the old pages can be accessed or not I'm not sure.

I don't know what to make of that story about her having sex with another man.

Also, I wonder if it was Huntsville, TEXAS rather than Huntsville, Alabama?

I don't know what to make of that story about her having sex with another man.

Also, I wonder if it was Huntsville, TEXAS rather than Huntsville, Alabama?

I'm thinking Texas...Alabama would be quite the drive.

If you go back and look at LT's childhood photos, she and her mother both look very thin, although her father is fatter than John Candy. I'm sure there was something diet-related or food-related going on in LT's raising. Also, in the ABC video, LT's sister talks about how LT and DT treated the children back when the sister lived with them in Texas. I get the impression that, rather than this coming from DT, that LT was parenting the same way she was parented as a child---that the father had to be respected and given special preferencial treatment.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Those are very sad children. I've seen a few of LT's mother and she always looks defeated, and really not well.

Those are very sad children. I've seen a few of LT's mother and she always looks defeated, and really not well.

Well, IIRC, LT's father was a Pentecostal preacher until LT got married and moved away, then he started working for the county clerk's office or something like that. It's not easy being a preacher's wife or a preacher's kid.

That's why I wish I had skills to add their numbers at the very least. I personally was referencing the middle boy, JT. ;) Sorry, he is number 4 in birth order, I think. And I think he may also appear to need corrective lenses. And a hug (or not if he's not into touching, but I would like to hug him, yes).

Yeah, I'm not a toucher/hugger. So...for me to hug someone, or accept a hug, is a bit uncomfortable for me. My Momma always said hugging me was like hugging a rock. She's not been well so I've been trying to be huggier lately. The young in need of the corrective lenses tugs at my heart. Well, they all do, but he just seems lonelier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa