IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall KN stating that DN threw out some of his clothes because they had holes in some of the items (in CO)...I think I heard this on an MS youtube. I am going back to see if I can figure out if this is what she said.
I posted the link to the allowed one in the media thread.
Page 27, 8th Feb.

Thanks for the response. I dont see it being a carpenters square. Maybe if it was in a pouch, but homeless and seemingly without a job it seems weird he'd always have a carpenters square with him. A urinary bag makes more sense.
He wasn't long term homeless and had been evicted mid Jan only. KN said she did his laundry. I think he may have been working that day and got off early, and still had carpentry tools with him. I am doubting a urinary bag but a concealed holster or mahogany or plastic framers square I think could be possible.
:cow:

Has anyone considered a simple question, why would Indiana spend the money to bring DN back to Indiana for a prosecution on failure to register as a sex offender (according to press reporting), if the man had left the state? Not all failures to register get prosecuted, just as not all violations of probation get people put back in jail.

They had to extradite this guy and that costs time and money. What is behind that? My suspicion is they want to keep him close.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...year-after-slayings-abby-and-libby/326442002/

I recall KN stating that DN threw out some of his clothes because they had holes in some of the items (in CO)...I think I heard this on an MS youtube. I am going back to see if I can figure out if this is what she said.

Yes she did say that as well as saying their stuff was stolen too IIRC.

Has anyone considered a simple question, why would Indiana spend the money to bring DN back to Indiana for a prosecution on failure to register as a sex offender (according to press reporting), if the man had left the state? Not all failures to register get prosecuted, just as not all violations of probation get people put back in jail.

They had to extradite this guy and that costs time and money. What is behind that? My suspicion is they want to keep him close.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...year-after-slayings-abby-and-libby/326442002/

I don't think he has been excluded so I agree ATM. I think they are lacking evidence to place any one person on the bridge. They need someone to snitch basically imo.

I've thought this exact same thing. They wouldn't be extraditing him on something he might very well get probation for. Although legally his failure to register was an extraditable offense, there's got to be imo something of more significance for Indiana to choose to do so.

MOO, I wish LE would come out and announce that no one in the family is involved in this crime. It may be they have said something here and there but I haven't heard it. If they would announce that no one who was there that day and night, participating in the search, had anything to do with this it may produce some tips. I say this because many people believe that family is involved when a crime like this happens. If people in the community were convinced there was no family involvement they may be forced to consider some lingering doubt about someone else and report their suspicions. IMO

They have said "Everybody is a POI". Incredibly unhelpful I know. Maybe we will have more info Tuesday.

I don't think he has been excluded so I agree ATM. I think they are lacking evidence to place any one person on the bridge. They need someone to snitch basically imo.

Seems to me if they could just place DN in Delphi their suspicions would go way up. I have a feeling they've placed him there but maybe not specifically on the bridge. We'll see.

He wasn't long term homeless and had been evicted mid Jan only. KN said she did his laundry. I think he may have been working that day and got off early, and still had carpentry tools with him. I am doubting a urinary bag but a concealed holster or mahogany or plastic framers square I think could be possible.

I have not heard he had a job at the time?

IMO He was brought back because they had no other choice, since he was in the public’s eye they couldn’t just let him walk. That would send the wrong message to his victim, and the people of Indiana. I’m sure most times, when people don’t get extradited, nobody but LE knows about it. IMO

Maybe he had to rehang his cell door?
Not sure about the jail suit but talking about BG mainly. :wink:

So, a carpenter’s ruler (in BG’s left pocket) while on a hike / hunt, over a high-bridge? I don’t know if I can buy into that Shires. MOO Maybe I’m not following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, a carpenter’s ruler (in BG’s left pocket) while on a hike / hunt, over a high-bridge? I don’t know if I can buy into that Shires. MOO Maybe I’m not following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think BG had in his pants pocket? If he was coming from work or going to work it would be work tools. If he was hunting it would be hunting weapons. If he was out to kill two girls he would have a concealed weapon.
I'm thinking work tools. Hatchet, hammer, right angle or concealed gun holster. He had to have something to use as a weapon because sadly he killed two girls.

Nope nothing related to Delphi at all. They had no choice but to make an example of him and strictly follow the book. All eyes on a high profile case.. of course they had to follow through.

Also, the new article referrenced is riddled with errors. The girls did not post SEVERAL photos of themselves from the trails/bridge that day, and they did not put any on FB. It was Snapchat only. Also it stated Libby took a pic of Bridge Guy as he approached them on the trails . It was on the bridge/tracks not the trails. Idk why writers cannot even get basic facts correct.

MOO, I wish LE would come out and announce that no one in the family is involved in this crime. It may be they have said something here and there but I haven't heard it. If they would announce that no one who was there that day and night, participating in the search, had anything to do with this it may produce some tips. I say this because many people believe that family is involved when a crime like this happens. If people in the community were convinced there was no family involvement they may be forced to consider some lingering doubt about someone else and report their suspicions. IMO

They have said "Everybody is a POI". Incredibly unhelpful I know. Maybe we will have more info Tuesday.
IMO If LE means this literally then why would anyone help them? The community is going to look at the family as suspect if nothing is said otherwise. ISP has appeared on two nationally broadcast shows with four family members. It seems they could at least announce that none of the four are POI. If not this case is hopelessly mired IMO. I know I need to hear something encouraging. I suspect there are others feeling the same way. MOO

Nope nothing related to Delphi at all. They had no choice but to make an example of him and strictly follow the book. All eyes on a high profile case.. of course they had to follow through.

Also, the new article referrenced is riddled with errors. The girls did not post SEVERAL photos of themselves from the trails/bridge that day, and they did not put any on FB. It was Snapchat only. Also it stated Libby took a pic of Bridge Guy as he approached them on the trails . It was on the bridge/tracks not the trails. Idk why writers cannot even get basic facts correct.

Totally agree with your first paragraph.

I'm also sick of poor reporting. One of the recent articles has the grandfather picking them up. smh

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member