Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking wherever the disposal was made, that it was done at night -- possibly Friday (Feb. 16) or wee hours of Saturday (Feb. 17) -- close to home, without baby in tow. Quick trip and back to the house. Shower. Tried to sleep, but couldn't. Tossed and turned. Finally, dozed off, then slept until 3 p.m. Then, "searched" for Lucas until 6:00 p.m. Went next door to neighbor to ask if they had seen Lucas and to tell them to call 911. Ran back home and called 911; it looks better if you report it yourself.
Right on....I was stuck on Saturday, until this morning when we all expanded the theory.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Probably not seeing a man around 24/7. Also, wish we knew about how old her smoking companion appeared to be to the neighbor who saw him. A date would be nice too -- as in, what day did he see the smoking man?
I plugged it in the timeline above after they met the children...I know what you mean.

https://twitter.com/KWCH12/status/967561327735697410
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: The search for Lucas Hernandez continues a week after he was reported missing. @KWCHBrenda sat down with the boy's biological mother and father in an exclusive interview tonight at 10.

Oh boy.....

The interview should be shown at this link:

http://www.kwch.com/livestream/

This is showing a replay of the 6pm news now, with parts of the interview.

Wondering if that smoking man could still be related to the two boys (EG's sons), and to EG, if he's not the bio father.

It would be easier to narrow down if we had an age, description, vehicle, anything else really. I'm guessing LE has all that, but it would be nice if we did as well.

Interesting....I wish the neighbor had expanded on his comment why they thought she was single. Was it the way she was acting or just not seeing a man around 24/7?

This would also be good to know. More clarification on the whole thing would be good. I guess reporters didn't ask him to clarify.

OT - One thing I noticed about opioids (pain meds) from observation of those who take them, is that they tend to scratch themselves because their skin itches. That, and the pinpoint pupils. I do believe drugs were a factor in the violence and abuse towards Lucas. Just not sure which ones.

It would be easier to narrow down if we had an age, description, vehicle, anything else really. I'm guessing LE has all that, but it would be nice if we did as well.

This would also be good to know. More clarification on the whole thing would be good. I guess reporters didn't ask him to clarify.
We know he smokes..lol

OT - One thing I noticed about opioids (pain meds) from observation of those who take them, is that they tend to scratch themselves because their skin itches. That, and the pinpoint pupils. I do believe drugs were a factor in the violence and abuse towards Lucas. Just not sure which ones.

Interesting. I don't remember my mother itching. Not sure on the pupils though.
I do know that I have nervous habits when talking to someone. Usually not itching but I will fidget. Don't like to make eye contact. Things like that.

We know he smokes..lol

I'm guessing most of these people do. Just saying if we knew it was a younger guy we could eliminate grandparents. If we knew the day, we could possibly eliminate JH if we knew his schedule.

All stuff that LE knows so they certainly have a better idea of what's going on!

Wondering if that smoking man could still be related to the two boys (EG's sons), and to EG, if he's not the bio father.

I wonder if her ex helped her move any heavy stuff since she did have the boys on one day. If not, who did? Seems odd not a single neighbor is reporting seeing them actually lugging stuff in. Or at least a vehicle coming and going in and out of the garage. When we moved across town it took a million more trips from our old house to our new than I’d ever suspected. Seems like someone should’ve or would’ve noticed a lot of activity on moving day. Either lots of trips or multiple vehicles. Imo.

I wonder if her ex helped her move any heavy stuff since she did have the boys on one day. If not, who did? Seems odd not a single neighbor is reporting seeing them actually lugging stuff in. Or at least a vehicle coming and going in and out of the garage. When we moved across town it took a million more trips from our old house to our new than I’d ever suspected. Seems like someone should’ve or would’ve noticed a lot of activity on moving day. Either lots of trips or multiple vehicles. Imo.

Maybe the neighbors were at work when they moved in.

But I doubt they all were. Too bad there’s not a neighborhood busybody who notices everything!

But I doubt they all were. Too bad there’s not a neighborhood busybody who notices everything!
Thats me in my neighborhood. Ibwoukd have noticed. I work odd hours, so i see a little bit of everything.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

We were told searches were based on tips. They included locations near the prior residence.
Pings, toll booths, showering are all unconfirmed to be related at this point.

Read through the first three threads entirely and added searches, etc to my timeline.

Please let me know if I’m missing anything or have wrong info.

Feb. 7 move to current home

Feb. 11 neighbor see the three boys outside playing with Lucas off to the side

(Unknown date EG seen outside smoking with an unidentified male)

Feb. 13 large white SUV was backed into the garage

Feb. 15 EG seen weeding the flower bed with a small (girl?) child

***Feb. 16 toll booth worker claims a woman asked about truck stop showers***

Feb. 17 Lucas was reported missing by EG, JH claims to be 12hrs away on a job and racing home

LE does door to door and K9 search of the neighborhood

Feb. 18 FBI CARD team activated

Mr. Pink saw and KAKE reported officers searching around Chisholm Creek Park/Great Plains Nature Center area

Feb. 19 LE still at Chisholm Creek Park

Search expands to area of the park North of K96

Search moved to Grove/Glen Dey Park

Feb. 20 upwards of 100 officers searching, search moved to Harrison Park

EG’s parents released statement to MSM that they wanted Lucas home safe and asking for prayers

Feb. 21 Officers searched a neighbor’s shed

EG arrested on two counts of child endangerment. LE states this is now a criminal investigation. History of violent relationship with both EG and JH being aggressors at various times is released by MSM. EG was in the “Clinic Pod” after booking. Missing Pieces Network reports the 1 year old sister has been removed from the home.

Feb. 22 FBI CARD team and WPD EOCC continue searches

Bond for EG set at $50,000

Feb. 23 Authorities had previously searched the park on Monday, but Officer Paul Cruz said “a new tip” prompted “a strategic search” of a portion of the park Friday afternoon. The search included K-9 units and Sedgwick County Sheriff’s deputies.
“We want to be very thorough,” Cruz said in a media briefing late Friday afternoon. “We want to make sure that we search every inch of this park that was of interest to us.”
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201950384.html

ETA I just realized I should add dates and places of searches, I’m about to cook lunch but after that I’ll go back through the threads and see if I can round up that info and add it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job!!

If this child was still alive, she would have talked by now and said where he was. It's not like she was trying to protect him from someone and has him hidden away in a safe house. I really hope they find him soon so he can be properly laid to rest <3.

IMO that's an important point - that if Lucas had been handed off or taken not only would Glass know but she sure as heck would have been talking by now in order to save herself from a potential murder charge. IMO she doesn't have it in her to want to protect anyone - but herself. I'm not trying to upset members who are still hoping he's alive, just pointing out that the only reason Glass isn't sharing with LE is most likely because she's involved in his disappearance. :(

Once again I was gone all day and hoped against hope that Lucas would have been located by the time I got home. Where is he and why are the people closest to him (i.e. his caretakers) not talking? After the news from this morning on Glass' history and anger issues I'd be shocked to learn that she wasn't a part of Lucas going missing.

Where is the previous residence for the family? It sounds like they haven't been living in the house for very long. It is possible that she did something to Lucas and then drove his body to a more familiar area. It is also possible that Lucas had 'disappeared' a day or two before the missing person's report.

Across the street from Harrison Park, EG left a nice review on the complex’s Facebook page that shows up in public posts if you search her name.

Where is the previous residence for the family? It sounds like they haven't been living in the house for very long. It is possible that she did something to Lucas and then drove his body to a more familiar area. It is also possible that Lucas had 'disappeared' a day or two before the missing person's report.

If Lucas did disappear the day of the report. There is a supposed three-hour window that's unaccounted for... Whatever, she did with Lucas, it had to be done within a 50-mile radius of the house. Mileage outside of 50-miles would be pushing it. It would take about 42 mins to drive 50 miles at 70 MPH. That leaves an hour to do whatever, and then the drive back home.

40 mile radius map....encompasses all possibilities that have been discussed here....
3469ede7c73af51360eedcd5e72c3d59.jpg

Map of locations associated with EG. VI confirmed this morning that she is from the Andover area.
399af8fd88fe83d6386aa7efb59ca349.jpg

Updated Feb 24

Crews are not actively searching the Chisholm Creek Park area on Saturday. Eyewitness News learned crews are now working on the case down at city hall.

When you have something like this happen, everyone wants to help and that's not always what's needed there's a bit of frustration of how do we help," says says Jennifer White.

That's why a local organization called ICT S.O.S wanted to help. They are an anti-human trafficking organization, but work closely with the EMCU unit.

"It's been cold and bad and icy and nasty outside so even just a warm meal in the middle of that it's practical but it also lets them know the community appreciates them and we are looking out for them while they are looking out for us."

Members have been providing food for the officers since the day after Lucas went missing. Olive Garden, Kneaders Bakery, The Monarch and others all contributed during the past week.

" So hopefully the even if the food is a little bit of lightness in this really heavy stuff they have been doing. We will feed them until we find him."

Anyone that wants to help donate money for food items can find information here:*ICT SOS Website

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-5-The-search-continues-for-Lucas-Hernandez-474927243.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member