Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a case like this where the person who disappeared the child was not the last one to see them? (Honest question.)
Msfacetious said it well, IMO,:
"Plenty of people keep their mouth shut for longer than a week. We are still missing: Caylee, Ayla, Aliyah, Relisha, Trenton, Kyron, Gabriel, Skelton brothers.... just to name a few."

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I haven’t been following along much. Involved in Kaden Young here in Ontario.
Has anything new happened? I see EG did a interview. I hadn’t watched yet. Plan to soon. Any other arrests? Any new charges?
Any new leads on where our little lamb is?
Thanks peeps. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe some people actually believe she is innocent.Just wow!
Kyron's stepmom all over again.Guilty as can be but did a great job hiding the body and keeping her mouth shut.

Because they aren't getting any further clues. THey have someone in custody who they think may have been involved for over a week now and they havn't seemed to have gotten anything out of her. Plus whatever happened to him getting him away from places people would clearly search would be common sense to most people.
For someone who wasn't reading this thread anymore, you've been quite busy on here tonight. :)

Just pointing out: The bio-mom JO did in fact cry on camera during her interview. It was pretty clear in her body language that she was emotionally devastated and angry. She literally had tears streaming down her cheeks that she had to wipe away at one point. And as our VI said, she was so emotional she could barely even speak or read out the points she'd written down to say on her phone.

She has also been out on the official searches when allowed to be. Looking for her lost boy.

As more information comes out, our impressions may change. But we're victim friendly here. Let's not give the false impression that those closest to Lucas didn't care. Clearly they do.

JMO.
She is devastated and you can bet she has guilt mixed in with it all. I hope she has someone to help hold her up through this horrible time.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Prayers for all involved in the search. Appears LE is doing great job as are citizens.

Something just struck me.... some rental places let you start moving in early, but you can't fully move in (stay there) until the start of the lease. What if the 11th was the actual "start of the lease day" but they started moving stuff in on the 7th. Maybe, EG took the kids outdoors, so they wouldn't get in the way of the movers. EG also had to go back at some point to clean up the apartment... If you don't clean your apartment, they deduct the money from your deposit. I am sure she wanted that damn deposit back. It is possible that EG had done something to Lucas during the apartment clean up. Forgive me for saying this she could have stuffed him in a trash bag and took him out with the trash she had cleaned out of the apartment.

Anyway, I heard the dogs didn't pick up on Lucas' scent in or around the house. It could be because he had never stepped foot inside of the house. We don't know how many hours EG had her boys, she might have had them only 2-3 hours before their bio-dad came to pick them up. She could have gone back to the apartment that day to do the move out cleaning... This is why no one saw Lucas after the 11th because he was disappeared the same day.
Didn't the neighbor say he saw him though? Witness testimony can be questionable sometimes. Could he have seen another child amd thought it was him?

Most cases I have followed on websleuths, the perpetrator does not confess unless LE can prove they have plenty of evidence against them to keep them locked up or they find the victims body.
Lonzie Barton comes to mind. The perp confessed where lonzie was without LE finding his little body. They had plenty of evidence that he had staged the kidnapping so he told them where lonzie was.

This makes me think LE have not yet got enough evidence on EG to make her confess if she does know where Lucas is.
I really hope they have phone pings and other evidence.

RSBM

Wow. Have been away for a bit and came back to this.
The fact that JH says he was driving 12 hours home-- yet was able to post comments to the news sites and also contacting EG makes it look like he was doing something else that made him nervous -- as in, "...look, I'm providing evidence of where I've been..." Etc.
Many here at WS have stated they think there could be more arrests; and I'd concur.
:moo:

Yes I do believe more arrests are coming and have felt this way for awhile. Some things are just not adding up.

I definitely don't doubt that LE is doing their jobs, and I know that they know 10x what we even know, I am not judging them at all. I more meant from the aspect of, we HEAR about these things... like "the house was searched, LE took 546 items of interest, laptops, their car is being towed." etc. I understand that they are not obligated to tell us these things, normally the media picks up on it and informs everyone else. I'm just surprised that it hasn't been more "out there" in terms of the house and the car.
When a house is searched do they search for hiding places in the house?

I can't believe some people actually believe she is innocent.Just wow!

Well, if we break this down to what we actually have proof of, I can’t believe so many people are ready to lock her up and throw away the key.

Particularly since the new allegations against JH. They certainly should not be dismissed just because EG has already been tried/convicted in the court of public opinion. The lack of outrage from him regarding the allegations of abuse coupled with him trying to sweep them under the rug, so to speak, is concerning to say the least.

Suspects may lie, but LE generally won’t. We can glean things from their statements. As a refresher, here are three unequivocal statements from LE.

1. There is no evidence Lucas was abducted.

2. Lucas did not just walk out the back door.

3. Yet, on February 21, this became a criminal investigation.

I also conclude that they are so silent because they found many things they do not want EG to know they know. I think we can narrow down the possibilities based upon these three statements. If he was not abducted, and he did not walk out the back door, and this became a criminal investigation nonetheless…
I agree 100%.....well said.

Most cases I have followed on websleuths, the perpetrator does not confess unless LE can prove they have plenty of evidence against them to keep them locked up or they find the victims body.
Lonzie Barton comes to mind. The perp confessed where lonzie was without LE finding his little body. They had plenty of evidence that he had staged the kidnapping so he told them where lonzie was.

This makes me think LE have not yet got enough evidence on EG to make her confess if she does know where Lucas is.
I really hope they have phone pings and other evidence.

At least Kansas technically has the death penalty for leverage. No one‘s been executed in 50 years, but it is on the books.

I remember this one now. Thank you!

How sad that she is the poster child as the lone verifiable exception to this sad rule.

There must be more, then, that never made it into the public eye? Now I'm curious if anyone else has an example to ponder.

It is possible the man the neighbors saw smoking on 2/11 was the father of the two boys.
I think the man smoking could be the father of her 2 boys or JH.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Msfacetious said it well, IMO,:
"Plenty of people keep their mouth shut for longer than a week. We are still missing: Caylee, Ayla, Aliyah, Relisha, Trenton, Kyron, Gabriel, Skelton brothers.... just to name a few."

Exactly. Casey Anthony was in jail for over a year before her trial and didn't break. Not for her mother or father or brother or her friends or for local LE or even the FBI. Not even after Caylee's body was found. Toward the end of her jail stay she admitted Caylee was dead the day she went missing but some (like me) don't think the story she told then is the truth.

The Skelton father has been jailed for years and hasn't veered from his original story.

If you follow missing children cases more often than not, people of interest in these kind of cases don't talk.

EG most likely wants JH and her family and friends to think well of her. She probably, even to herself, soft pedals her anger issues by making excuses and justifying. She's lost custody of her boys and losing more might be something she doesn't want to happen. At any cost.

My opinion.

How about stranger abductions? Carlie? Danielle? Polly? Elizabeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa