Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to see that merchant receipt requested from the Buzz cafe. The merchant must keep receipt for so many years.

New owners wouldn't have it unless same owners defranchised from Buzz. 18 months

For example, VISA states that merchant copies must be retained for a minimum of 13 months from the date of the original transaction
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...n-they-need/&usg=AOvVaw1kTQs2foADBz3xcBx4u3Lx

Customers have as long as 18 months to dispute charges on their credit card bill.

*Did BS sign, paypass or pincode?

Perhaps FGM should of called a different repair person in that case?

It seems they expected him back by the end of the week. If he was only willing or able to work sporadically, he should have told her, and perhaps she would have called another repairer.

Name one concrete piece of evidence that would dismiss him from the crime? The indirect abduction at least.

Immediate family alibi. Credit card at Cafe. School assembly.

Has any of this been confirmed by police with 3rd party independent witnesses?

Surely someone knew Speddo machine man?

I would think LE know a lot more than we do since they have been and are investigating this case? Things that we certainly know nothing about unless being one of the investigators.

Chances are, Buzz cafe will also have the transaction in their database somewhere too with itemised purchases.

They can reconcile the transaction off the merchant docket or bank statement.

*Receipts kept 7 years for tax purposes

bs may have met wt and his sister at any fostering picnics or gatherings in the area, fostering children seems to be what they all have in common?
also just wondering if the w/machine was located around the side of the house with external access he may have arrived unannounced that morning to put the part in, cy said bs walked around the side of the house when he first went there, i know we discussed this way back

Chances are, there is nothing concrete supplied to police or he would have been cleared at that point like the two immediate families

I would think LE know a lot more than we do since they have been and are investigating this case? Things that we certainly know nothing about unless being one of the investigators.

bs may have met wt and his sister at any fostering picnics or gatherings in the area, fostering children seems to be what they all have in common?
also just wondering if the w/machine was located around the side of the house with external access he may have arrived unannounced that morning to put the part in, cy said bs walked around the side of the house when he first went there, i know we discussed this way back

BBM, I wasn't aware of the Speddings fostering children? I thought they had 3 grandchildren of MS in their care?
Also never heard of any FP picnics?

Id love to see that merchant receipt requested from the Buzz cafe. The merchant must keep receipt for so many years.

New owners wouldn't have it unless same owners defranchised from Buzz. 18 months

For example, VISA states that merchant copies must be retained for a minimum of 13 months from the date of the original transaction
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...n-they-need/&usg=AOvVaw1kTQs2foADBz3xcBx4u3Lx

Customers have as long as 18 months to dispute charges on their credit card bill.

*Did BS sign, paypass or pincode?

Apparently, Spedding has a copy of the receipt in his hot little hand. Though I can't imagine where on earth Colin downloaded it from?? Receipts are not sent to the bank, the transaction goes through electronically. If the cafe manager had been approached by Spedding for a copy of her receipt, and perhaps said she would email it to him, she would have recalled seeing Spedding much sooner than 'haven't seen them in quite a while'.

If Margaret/Spedding had a copy of the receipt, it would not have had to be downloaded.

Good thing for Spedding that Colin quit blabbing, finally. Though I sure would like to hear a lot more from him, myself. :D

“I have downloaded the receipt and (Spedding) has it in his hot little hand,” he adds.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

Too true. He had the part day prior. His words elude to stalling the job till when? 8 days after the first visit?

He can afford cafe restaurant coffees.

It seems they expected him back by the end of the week. If he was only willing or able to work sporadically, he should have told her, and perhaps she would have called another repairer.

Called four days prior Friday to fix machine.

Spedding was asked to repair the washing machine because grandma was expecting stayover visitors. (Sort of urgent job)
... his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine.
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

Rents a house

There is a whole interconnectivity, even in towns miles away such as Wellington

It appears two POIs moved some 550km together, potentially when a correctional facility was built in their town.

Jones's family used to live across the road from the whitegoods repairman in Wellington. Mr Spedding once sold Jones's daughter a washing machine.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...774e1b705852&usg=AOvVaw2u5cgrvjrDRx-nEx5WYVNS

Isn't BS semi retired or maybe even fully retired by now at his age? Thought i read that somewhere? So maybe the repair business is something he only does occasionally for a bit more income to boost any benefits he receives?
What past life, as in reincarnation past life lol? Where on earth would he have met the fostered child WT before when those people are not even from Kendall?

Chances are, there is nothing concrete supplied to police or he would have been cleared at that point like the two immediate families

And i have said a few times about LE clearing anyone unless they know exactly who took WT and know exactly what happened to him?
I guess it is a process and until they know they can't really clear anyone from their investigation i would think.

Too true. He had the part day prior. His words elude to stalling the job till when? 8 days after the first visit?

He can afford cafe restaurant coffees.

Spedding was asked to repair the washing machine because grandma was expecting stayover visitors. (Sort of urgent job)
... his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine.
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

Coffees aren't that expensive LOL. Between $4-5 each. Being the age that BS & his wife are they are not a young couple and would have saved most of their life like most people that age for their retirement. Plus additional money for children in their care in FTB paid by Centrelink.

Do people seriously think that POIs do not get cleared?? That the police are supposed to keep 600 POIs under constant watch and investigation, just in case?

Of course, POIs get cleared. The number of POIs dwindles and dwindles, until a short list of them is remaining. The police need focus, not to have their attention scattered everywhere, for 3½ years.

Other crimes are happening constantly. It is a matter of resources, and a process of elimination.

New South Wales police say they have eliminated hundreds of suspects as they continue to investigate the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell, who went missing three years ago today.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-...rrell-still-missing-after-three-years/8893910

3 degrees of separation but no one saw him.

cache.php

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20160829/283871572623765

Isn't BS semi retired or maybe even fully retired by now at his age? Thought i read that somewhere? So maybe the repair business is something he only does occasionally for a bit more income to boost any benefits he receives?
What past life, as in reincarnation past life lol? Where on earth would he have met the fostered child WT before when those people are not even from Kendall?

Last Monday began like any other for Mr Spedding. He was sitting on the back porch planning his work schedule as his wife prepared to take their grandchildren to the park.
But at 7.30am their world turned upside down after their youngest grandson walked outside and said: “Nan, there are lots of cars out the front”.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/6d94cf0b183fb09f927bc96e3d67ce58

Like every other day - does not sound as though he was semi retired to me.
He also had a rented office in town.
Seems you would need all the work you could get - paying 2 rents, running at least 3 cars and living expenses.

Do people seriously think that POIs do not get cleared?? That the police are supposed to keep 600 POIs under constant watch and investigation, just in case?

Of course, POIs get cleared. The number of POIs dwindles and dwindles, until a short list of them is remaining. The police need focus, not to have their attention scattered everywhere, for 3½ years.

imo

When is the last time LE came out and stated about the POI's? It has been a while i think. I know they stated BS was not top of their list anymore and that was posted some threads ago. They can't completely eliminate people if they have no idea who actually took WT, or they would have caught the perp. already IMO.

BBM, I wasn't aware of the Speddings fostering children? I thought they had 3 grandchildren of MS in their care?
Also never heard of any FP picnics?

bs and ms belonged to the group gapa which is where grandparents foster/care for their grand children, i was thinking because of that there may have been local get togethers where foster carers and children meet up, no idea if they did or not, just a scenario where william may have been seen or introduced to other local people?

Last Monday began like any other for Mr Spedding. He was sitting on the back porch planning his work schedule as his wife prepared to take their grandchildren to the park.
But at 7.30am their world turned upside down after their youngest grandson walked outside and said: “Nan, there are lots of cars out the front”.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/6d94cf0b183fb09f927bc96e3d67ce58

Like every other day - does not sound as though he was semi retired to me.
He also had a rented office in town.
Seems you would need all the work you could get - paying 2 rents, running at least 3 cars and living expenses.

I am not aware he was paying 2 lots of rent? Maybe the other people living at the pawn shop premises were covering that?
His pawn business went bust didn't it?
What is BS living on now with legal bills etc.? I'm sure with the media coverage he has had his business and life is probably in ruins by now being he has been linked to such a high profile case?
Maybe they have savings or other investments or old age pensions, so who knows?

bs and ms belonged to the group gapa which is where grandparents foster/care for their grand children, i was thinking because of that there may have been local get togethers where foster carers and children meet up, no idea if they did or not, just a scenario where william may have been seen or introduced to other local people?

BBM, I don't think they were involved with GAPA. I know Bickford was but pretty sure the Spedding's weren't. I will stand corrected if wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz