Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Spedding has alleged history with young girls no alleged history with young boys.

We have investigated this much earlier in the threads ... how a pedo goes for a type, and age group, more than a gender. We found quite a few papers/articles about it.

If this is the case then what do the cars have to do with it, It cannot be both. The presence of the cars make it a planned abduction. It was either spur of the moment or planned. I think the police are leaning towards planned because of the strategic release of the cars sighting.

There is only ONE witness the public so far have been made of who allegedly witnessed the 2 vehicles and that alleged sighting was NOT advised in initial questioning by the 000 operator and initial police and investigators and professional search personnel on the day that William was allegedly abducted. Maybe this alleged sighting is a figment of false memory.

If this is the case then what do the cars have to do with it, It cannot be both. The presence of the cars make it a planned abduction. It was either spur of the moment or planned. I think the police are leaning towards planned because of the strategic release of the cars sighting.

I disagree. If the cars were so important I feel they would have been brought into this (public) matter much sooner. Not a year later. I think the cars were a strategy to enable police to gain authorised searches of certain peoples cars/phones etc.

To try to rule mattters out, not in.

There is a lot that must be ruled out, in preparation for a successful court case. We have learned that in other cases, for example in the Karen Ristevski case.

We have investigated this much earlier in the threads ... how a pedo goes for a type, and age group, more than a gender. We found quite a few papers/articles about it.

and I consider it a real possibility that William was not the intended victim and if not for the fact William's female sibling went for a toilet break at the critical point in time set a totally different set of circumstances into play. the female sibling' s age at the time is within the range of preference. she was born 1st quarter 2010.

and the planned with military precision. this terrible event was not due to happenstance it was deliberate.

There is no difference, louise. I accept referrals as I want them, don’t accept them when I don’t want them. And have more than my fair share of long holidays and 3 or 4 day weeks. Otherwise, why be self-employed?

The point, with regard to Spedding, is that he accepted grandma’s job. The part had arrived. She wanted the work done urgently. He had time on Friday morning to do the work. He told others he was meant to do it then.

So why then say he did not go to the premises that morning? (Well, I think I know why.)

A late morning/noontime assembly would not have stopped that from happening. He did not want to work over the weekend, he said so himself, due to footy with Margaret’s grandchildren.

I don't believe the missed phone call that morning had anything to do with it. I think he was on his way there when that happened. And if he did try to call her back that morning, it was to say that he was on his way/almost there. Many tradespeople call when they are on their way. Perhaps the family were outside already, having tea, playing in the garden, drawing pictures ... and did not hear his return call.
spedding has said has he not he tried to make contact. service people do not normally just call in on the hope their customer is home they normally call to make an appointment. what time did the public become aware via mainstream media radio/online/FB/TV etc
of Williams disappearance? country people are normally tuned into their local radio station too therefore Spedding may have heard the news and decided to stay away from the general Kendall area.

Family names would not have been published and even actual address was possibly not broadcast with reference only to general area I would think if Spedding had heard something he would not have realised the relevance to his customer.

It may be that Spedding has been used as a pasty by someone that knew his alleged background and connection to his customers address and planned visit by the children on the Friday. He may have accidentally shared that info with someone.

scenario...oh mate can make it Friday got to fix an urgent repair to washing machine for lady who has got her grandkids coming up from sydney on Friday.

I do wonder if foster grandmother was an active member of GAPA.

The enormity of what BS is suspected (by some) to have done just struck me again with your post SA.
I think of BS just going about his business, doing his daily routine involving school assembly; a couple of jobs; coffee with Marg; just a regular day and then BOOM he turns predator....sees William standing at the side of the road and just decides to TAKE him, just like that. In what must have been an instant response.
And then do whatever, and then KILL him, just like that (because I do believe he is dead) and dispose of him, all in a days work. Then goes back to his regular family life.
What a cold and unbelievably evil person he must be - but all hidden ....underneath.....this facade of normality. It creeps me out every time I hear stories of guys like this - Cowan was another. How many of these opportunistic predators are out there we will never know because they hide amongst us in plain sight.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and even more concerning is the person you trust the most the person that is the father or mother of your children the person that lays next to you in your warm cosy bed. the person that is in your mind, kind sweet and considerate may have a very very dark very very dirty pure evil secret!

Who, foster grandmorher?
I think that's an erroneous question.
Why would FGM be a member of GAPA?? There is no indication she was raising any children, never lone grandchildren.

sorry foster grandmother. I think it plausible she could be a member of gapa. she was a long serving and involved member of Kendall and Port Macquarie communities. she may have needed support from like minded people of similar age group involved in the fostering process. if she wasnt a member of gapa it is certainly highly likely her acquaintances and associates were. innocent sharing of family information would not in your wildest dreams lead to such a tragic consequence.

sorry foster grandmother. I think it plausible she could be a member of gapa. she was a long serving and involved member of Kendall and Port Macquarie communities. she may have needed support from like minded people of similar age group involved in the fostering process. if she wasnt a member of gapa it is certainly highly likely her acquaintances and associates were. innocent sharing of family information would not in your wildest dreams lead to such a tragic consequence.

But why would you think she would be a member of GAPA? You do know it stands for "Grandparents As Parents Again" and there is nothing in MSM that she was raising any other children??
Why would she need support from the community in regard to the foster grandchildren?? I'm sure she was just a doting nan, enjoying her grand babies when they visited and being able to spoil them at Chrissie, birthdays etc. Remembering also, she lived hours away, so would not have been involved in day to day care, thus not really requiring support to fulfill her "nana" role.

All MOO.

Once again treading into victim blaming of cleared family.

But why would you think she would be a member of GAPA? You do know it stands for "Grandparents As Parents Again" and there is nothing in MSM that she was raising any other children??
Why would she need support from the community in regard to the foster grandchildren?? I'm sure she was just a doting nan, enjoying her grand babies when they visited and being able to spoil them at Chrissie, birthdays etc. Remembering also, she lived hours away, so would not have been involved in day to day care, thus not really requiring support to fulfill her "nana" role.

All MOO.

Thanks thanks thanks, my button has gone but spot on post mate

i agree. I am of the opinion that this mystery is much, much closer to home.

Implying what Jennifer. Closer to home would be both sets of parents I’m presuming unless you would like to be less cryptic and elaborate .

There is a horrible, spiteful page on SM that spews this kind of lewd, nasty fantasy. I notice every time that we start talking about the realities of this crime, real POIs, things based on some kind of facts, the only facts that we have heard and can use in our speculation and theories ... a deflection ensues.

There is a horrible, spiteful page on SM that spews this kind of lewd, nasty fantasy. I notice every time that we start talking about the realities of this crime, real POIs, things based on some kind of facts, the only facts that we have heard and can use in our speculation and theories ... a deflection ensues.

I'm not sure that Papertrail was being spiteful, just perhaps not aware of the facts and making an erronious presumption on things.
That's why I asked why they thought Nan was a member of GAPA- perhaps they were confused that she was a member, not realising it was a grandparent support group for those parenting grandchildren. I doubt she would have required any support around her grandchildren, IMO. She would have just trusted her daughter and son in law to take care of logisitcs, with her job to be loving and doting.

Could be correct on grandmother informing someone of the families imminent arrival, but certainly not through being a member of GAPA.

All MOO

I'm not sure that Papertrail was being spiteful, just perhaps not aware of the facts and making an erronious presumption on things.
That's why I asked why they thought Nan was a member of GAPA- perhaps they were confused that she was a member, not realising it was a grandparent support group for those parenting grandchildren. I doubt she would have required any support around her grandchildren, IMO. She would have just trusted her daughter and son in law to take care of logisitcs, with her job to be loving and doting.

Could be correct on grandmother informing someone of the families imminent arrival, but certainly not through being a member of GAPA.

All MOO

We are all required to post things based on MSM. And provide references. I am not pointing fingers at anyone in particular here.

I also am not saying anyone here is being spiteful. I did reference a SM page in my comment.

Thank you for pointing out the GAPA purpose, for members that may not be aware. :)

We are all required to post things based on MSM. And provide references. I am not pointing fingers at anyone in particular here.

I also am not saying anyone here is being spiteful. I did reference a SM page in my comment.

Thank you for pointing out the GAPA purpose, for members that may not be aware. :)
I think I know which Sm page you are referring to and I’m surprised it hasn’t been shut down. Same trolls same comments

hey stop the rot I AM NOT VICTIM BLAMING. this is getting really tiresome. I did clearly indicate INNOCENT SHARING OF INFORMATION TO AN ACQUAINTANCE ETC. stop trying to control something by apportioning blame against me for something I AM NOT DOING.

I see others on here discussing pretty serious allegations re bio fathers siblings and bio maternal grandmother which sails close to defamation but you have no issue getting stuck in there hey.

hey stop the rot I AM NOT VICTIM BLAMING. this is getting really tiresome. I did clearly indicate INNOCENT SHARING OF INFORMATION TO AN ACQUAINTANCE ETC. stop trying to control something by apportioning blame against me for something I AM NOT DOING.

I see others on here discussing pretty serious allegations re bio fathers siblings and bio maternal grandmother which sails close to defamation but you have no issue getting stuck in there hey.

Sorry that post post made no sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member