Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of posts here about Adea --- this one mentions specifically Newhall area of Santa Clarita.
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10156264096319250

FWIW, Gigi is local news personality, she grew up on the other side of Hollywood Blvd - she offers a lot of information about the area. She did this live video outside of 1745 North Wilcox about a week ago - you can see it here: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/videos/10156270114754250/

Where are you Adea???

:candle:

There are lots of posts here about Adea --- this one mentions specifically Newhall area of Santa Clarita.
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10156264096319250

FWIW, Gigi is local news personality, she grew up on the other side of Hollywood Blvd - she offers a lot of information about the area. She did this live video outside of 1745 North Wilcox about a week ago - you can see it here: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/videos/10156270114754250/

Where are you Adea???

:candle:

newhall has great trendy restaurants and wine tasting places but other then that not much else. There are a few acting schools and an acting performance studio but I don’t know why she would come out there for that. What else would be in newhall? There is a shooting range that’s popular. I wonder what makes them think she was in Newhall. There is golden oak ranch which is the Disney studio and they film a lot of shows out here. There is also a casting location in Newhall. Could she of had an audition?

A gag order is when a judge officially represses the media from releasing information to the public and usually goes along with sealing a court case. There is no gag order here. LE simply asked Adea's friends not to talk to the media to reduce speculation and is a totally normal move for LAPD.

Adea has a boyfriend.
She was at Rise n Grind the morning she went missing.
Her uber was cancelled.
Her apartment door was left unlocked.

Ransom is a possibility, but I doubt it. There is no indication the FBI is involved which they should be if LE have indication she is being trafficked or is dead.

A gag order is when a judge officially represses the media from releasing information to the public and usually goes along with sealing a court case. There is no gag order here. LE simply asked Adea's friends not to talk to the media to reduce speculation and is a totally normal move for LAPD.

Adea has a boyfriend.
Her uber was cancelled.

Ransom is a possibility, but I doubt it. There is no indication the FBI is involved which they should be if LE have indication she is being trafficked or is dead.

Could you please provide links for your statements?

I also think she has a boyfriend, but I don't remember reading that, also LE has said that they think that she is being held against her will, but to my understanding that is different from being trafficked.

Ty in advance.

Adea has a boyfriend.
Her uber was cancelled.

The FBI only initiates a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child “of tender years,” whether or not there is interstate transport or not. “Tender years” is generally defined as a child 12 years or younger. The FBI will MONITOR (but not actively investigate) other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory. If there is evidence that Adea was kidnapped and taken out of state, they would have a more active role in this. I've seen no mention of FBI involvement in MSM.

Body builders who use steroids long term are often violent as a side affect to the drug. I would think her beauty could land her some very handsome options on who to date. Do we know if she went to the gym or hung out with anyone who was a steroid user? Maybe this is less about her lifestyle and more about someone being jealous or angry. Jmo

Gosh, no news, no updates...nearly 3 weeks now
Where are you Adea??

I wonder how it happened. Was it someone she trusted? From what we know there were no signs if a struggle in her apt - then again, maybe there was? They're not telling us much. Maybe someone she knew said they'd give her a ride and then...

It's hard to think that someone harmed her in her apartment and then somehow got her out of there undetected. Unless it was at gun point.

I doubt a stranger randomly snatched her from the sidewalk and stuffed her into a windowless van. Then again.. that's still a possibility.

Or maybe it was someone who stalked her IG then met her through whatever job she was doing (Hookah stuff, whatever), gained her trust/befriended her with nefarious intentions.

Perhaps someone that knew her from the Hookah parties got obsessed with her and was angered if she repeatedly turned him down. But if it happened at or near her apt, he'd have to know where she lived.

I'm clueless.. Just throwing stuff out there. [emoji848]

Between this and the Timothy Cunningham case.. ugh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Or maybe someone she has trusted for a long time betrayed her.

Or maybe someone she has trusted for a long time betrayed her.

Yep, that was my first thought in my post. That makes it even more scary, but perhaps easier to track..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how it happened. Was it someone she trusted? From what we know there were no signs if a struggle in her apt - then again, maybe there was? They're not telling us much. Maybe someone she knew said they'd give her a ride and then...

It's hard to think that someone harmed her in her apartment and then somehow got her out of there undetected. Unless it was at gun point.

I doubt a stranger randomly snatched her from the sidewalk and stuffed her into a windowless van. Then again.. that's still a possibility.

Or maybe it was someone who stalked her IG then met her through whatever job she was doing (Hookah stuff, whatever), gained her trust/befriended her with nefarious intentions.

Perhaps someone that knew her from the Hookah parties got obsessed with her and was angered if she repeatedly turned him down. But if it happened at or near her apt, he'd have to know where she lived.

I'm clueless.. Just throwing stuff out there. [emoji848]

Between this and the Timothy Cunningham case.. ugh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I think she must have been alive leaving apt. How do you take a body out of a big apt. Building? But....I also think she was not the one who left her apt. Unlocked.

I think she must have been alive leaving apt. How do you take a body out of a big apt. Building? But....I also think she was not the one who left her apt. Unlocked.

Suitcase

Oh gosh :(

But then there probably would have been evidence in her apartment.

Then again, it’s possible they’ve found loads of evidence there and just aren’t saying anything, right? Maybe she was strangled from behind so there wasn’t a struggle or blood evidence.

I hope the manager there is cooperating. From the yelp reviews, management there seems pretty crappy.

I think the fact that she ordered an Uber and then cancelled it 2 minutes later points to her being offered a ride. I think this is more of a willingness to go with someone she trusted, and them participating in her disappearance after that.

I think the fact that she ordered an Uber and then cancelled it 2 minutes later points to her being offered a ride. I think this is more of a willingness to go with someone she trusted, and them participating in her disappearance after that.

That makes the most sense at this point.

I hope they have an eye on someone in particular..

Either that or bumping into a friend or acquaintance and changing her plans, maybe deciding to walk to a restaurant or something to catch up.

Could you please provide links for your statements?

I also think she has a boyfriend, but I don't remember reading that, also LE has said that they think that she is being held against her will, but to my understanding that is different from being trafficked.

Ty in advance.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gag order
https://signalscv.com/2018/03/no-new-reports-missing-actress-scv/

Adea has a boyfriend.
Her uber was cancelled.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Hollywood-23-Feb-2018&p=13986743#post13986743
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Hollywood-23-Feb-2018&p=13970784#post13970784
https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/adea...ter-aspiring-actress-disappears-in-hollywood/
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03/06/adea-shabani-missing-in-los-angeles/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member