Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of off topic at the moment, but how could Emily claim she kicked JH out when he was most likely the one paying the rent? Don't get me wrong, we know it's not true anyway and I am not forgetting they were both on the lease, but still. What was her source of income? It just sounds like such a Casey Anthony thing to say, doesn't it? Even if she wanted to kick him out, who would pay the rent and utilities... makes no sense that she thought that was a believable thing to say to her ex. Just rambling.. sorry

I agree. Why her ex would believe anything EG said is beyond me. From what I read in the court documents in relation to her sons, the dad wasn't opposed to saying exactly what a EG is.

Wow. Just from telemarketers alone I receive 20 calls daily. I also receive daily calls from my mom and my daughter. And I'm not a stay at home mom. Somehow i don't see EG as being the email type, at least not in terms of communicating with her family. A call or text, even via messenger. But I feel strongly that she had more than 2 calls on her phone that day. Imo

I have a handy dandy app that blocks most telemarketers and scams. [emoji16] But if it rings and I don’t recognize the number I don’t answer. My kids text, my hubby emails, my sister texts, most of my friends use FB...
if my phone rings it’s most likely one of my kids schools calling or an emergency
Given her age, and the reference of ‘snaps’ I’m leaning more toward messaging and texts being her main usage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is kind of off topic at the moment, but how could Emily claim she kicked JH out when he was most likely the one paying the rent? Don't get me wrong, we know it's not true anyway and I am not forgetting they were both on the lease, but still. What was her source of income? It just sounds like such a Casey Anthony thing to say, doesn't it? Even if she wanted to kick him out, who would pay the rent and utilities... makes no sense that she thought that was a believable thing to say to her ex. Just rambling.. sorry

Kicked out might not even have meant ‘permanent’
Just, ‘get out and cool off!’ maybe...
Speculation...

She couldn't have just "kicked him out" if she didn't have a job because he was likely the renter/lessor.
Also, she wouldn't have been able to just keep custody of Lucas as a non-parent.
Everything she says is BS.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Somebody please message me when there's something substantial in this case that actually benefits finding Lucas.
I just can't keep hanging on to this hatred I feel for his "parents" and others who have gotten away with letting this poor guy down.

Unmasking my spot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It appears that everyone in immediate care of this child is unique as far as motive, and have a very different lifestyle, a unique set of ethics and morals than perhaps the general public.

I would not choose any any of them as neighbors.

Granted. There are many aspects of this child’s disappearance unknown to us but I have reviewed my initial opinion. And it’s just that, an opinion.

I understand and we cannot besmirch anyone here. Taking that into consideration, I have read other sites, and assume 10% of the content might be germane, this family lived a very different lifestyle.

Im not sure, IMO, any one of them would listen to LE.

I certainly QUESTION the judgement to leave anyone in the care of EG. EVEN the cat was disposed of pretty fast after it was clear she was staying in jail.

There are a certain amount amount of people who just should not have children. I have members of my family who are in that group. And this has been part of our population throughout history, it’s nothing new.

But in all likelihood this child child is not coming home soon, or alive. I will ❤️ LOVE to be wrong‼️ There are just no good parts to this case at all. Nothing. It’s all bad.

The only effort made to protect these kids was made my an out an out of state relative, and a judge who looked at EG in the eye in a courtroom and used the law where applicable. DCF FAILED MISERABLY. They are the State Agency tasked with child protection.

After and if this child is found, it’s time to turn every ounce of energy left to gut DCF, clean the house as never before and begin again.

NO MORE CHILDREN NEED TO DIE.

I dont want to sound sound like a nut, but until this occurs it will happen over and over again, and MORE CHILDREN WILL DIE.

CLEAN UP THE STATE OF KANSAS DCF.

in my most humble opinion. Take note: no names were used except for jailed EG. There is so much blame to share but ultimately no one can write a law to force people to have good judgement, be nice or have positive ethics or morals.

BUT YOUR LEGISLATORS IN KANSAS HAVE A MANDATE TO CLEAN UP A

CONTAMINATED MORALLY BANKRUPT AGENCY has LOST TRACK OF 2

little boys who aren’t in a safe home today. One was found encased in

concrete. And the other may never be found at all.

EVERY EMPLOYEE AT DCF DRAWS A STATE OF KANSAS PAYCHECK.

EACH WORKS FOR KANSAS TAXPAYERS. IT NOW FALLS TO EACH

KANSAS CITIZEN TO TAKE TIME TO CONTACT LEGISLSTORS AND

DEMAND THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM.

boy oh boy I’m gonna get hammered for writing my opinion. Sorry from my heart ♥️ If I offended anyone. But you folks have a problem. And DCF is losing kids and they are being hurt and is unacceptable.

It appears that everyone in immediate care of this child is unique as far as motive, and have a very different lifestyle, a unique set of ethics and morals than perhaps the general public.

Granted. There are many aspects of this child’s disappearance unknown to us but I have reviewed my initial opinion. And it’s just that, an opinion.

I understand and we cannot besmirch anyone here. Taking that into consideration, I have read other sites, and assume 10% of the content might be germane, this family lived a very different lifestyle.

I certainly QUESTION the judgement to leave anyone in the care of EG. EVEN the cat was disposed of pretty fast after it was clear she was staying in jail.

There are a certain amount amount of people who just should not have children. I have members of my family who are in that group. And this has been part of our population throughout history, it’s nothing new.

But in all likelihood this child child is not coming home soon, or alive. I will ❤️ LOVE to be wrong‼️ There are just no good parts to this case at all. Nothing. It’s all bad.

The only effort made to protect these kids was made my an out an out of state relative, and a judge who looked at EG in the eye in a courtroom and used the law where applicable. DCF FAILED MISERABLY. They are the State Agency tasked with child protection.

After and if this child is found, it’s time to turn every ounce of energy left to gut DCF, clean the house as never before and begin again.

I dont want to sound sound like a nut, but until this occurs it will happen over and over again, and MORE CHILDREN WILL DIE.

in my most humble opinion. Take note: no names were used except for jailed EG. There is so much blame to share but ultimately no one can write a law to force people to have good judgement, be nice or have positive ethics or morals.

boy oh boy I’m gonna get hammered for writing my opinion. Sorry from my heart ♥️ If I offended anyone. But you folks have a problem. And DCF is losing kids and they are being hurt and is unacceptable.​

Last edited by Charliegizmo49; Today at 04:01 AM.Reason:Misspelling​

I agree. But disagree about leaving.

Its more ore important than ever to begin a movement to change DCF. IF PEOPLE STOP USING THEIR VOICE FOR LUCAS THIS WILL HAPOEN AGAIN TO MANY OTHER KIDS.

USE YOUR VOICE AND CONCERN FOR LUCAS TO CHANGE DCF.

I think the arguing and kicking each other out is just something they both did with no intention of the person really leaving. In the incident I believe in 2016 police were called because they were fighting, and then had to be called back because JH was threatening to throw her possessions out.

Well to be fair, I’m a stay at home mom and I might make or receive 2 calls a week- maybe. Most of my communications are text or emails

I had the same thought. And especially at EG's age...texts are going to be far more likely.

Just thinking out loud...

I agree. Why her ex would believe anything EG said is beyond me. From what I read in the court documents in relation to her sons, the dad wasn't opposed to saying exactly what a EG is.
I don't think her ex did believe. He followed through with the complaint.

But in all likelihood this child child is not coming home soon, or alive. I will [emoji173]️ LOVE to be wrong[emoji844] There are just no good parts to this case at all. Nothing. It’s all bad.

boy oh boy I’m gonna get hammered for writing my opinion. Sorry from my heart [emoji813]️ If I offended anyone. But you folks have a problem. And DCF is losing kids and they are being hurt and is unacceptable.
Not necessarily saying I disagree with you, but the cat was gone before Lucas was even missing. That had nothing to do with her being in jail. It was adopted from the shelter on 2/13...he went missing 2/16 or 2/17. It was confirmed by our VI their landlord would not allow the cat where they live.

Kicked out might not even have meant ‘permanent’
Just, ‘get out and cool off!’ maybe...
Speculation...

Good point but with him gone so very much of the time anyways, how much more "me" time would EG need? :moo:
Lucas:cry:

But in all likelihood this child child is not coming home soon, or alive. I will [emoji173]️ LOVE to be wrong[emoji844] There are just no good parts to this case at all. Nothing. It’s all bad.

boy oh boy I’m gonna get hammered for writing my opinion. Sorry from my heart [emoji813]️ If I offended anyone. But you folks have a problem. And DCF is losing kids and they are being hurt and is unacceptable.

Do you have MSM links for the "different lifestyle" they lived? All I'm aware of is the text confirming marijuana use. I'm not a user of it, but that's a pretty common thing, really. I know we have people in the group who've mentioned being regular users. It's pretty accepted mainstream...I wouldn't put too much thought into that being an indicator of someone having a negative lifestyle, any more than if had said, "I'm going to have a couple beers," which is socially acceptable.

Don’t take this wrong but ... I think multiple children not in custody. Several police reports with violence all point to negative lifestyle

FB page is doing well. Glad to see so many over there sharing Lucas. We will find him :heartbeat:

For the record I do believe both sides of Lucas's biological family reported their concerns.

I'll chew on the rest of my thoughts for a bit. I'll see if there is a link to MSM or post from PB or FLA I can refer to, to back up my belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname