GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

An important day today with all the technical stuff - though I still think even if PM's explanation is plausible in itself, it cannot be true because of the way he has presented it, only after the evidence ruled out his other lies.
Only because I can't find anything else I am posting the opening comments of Ekstra Bladet with all the usual Google translate mistakes. California Robin's tweets are much more useful to English-speakers but I can't find them so I do hope someone else will post them.

https://ekstrabladet.dk/112/skal-vidne-i-dag-ubaads-ekspert-saar-tvivl-om-madsens-forklaring/7100371

Peter Madsen's defender, Betina Hald Engmark, will probably be on the ducks when Captain Lieutenant Ditte Dyreborg from the Navy takes the testimony on the day of submarine day eight.

She has a long past in the Navy, where she, among other things, served on the submarine Springer as a machine master.

Captain Lieutenant has investigated the scene, UC3 Nautilus Submarine, after it was removed from Køge Bay, and has prepared a report.
In section 13 of the report, on the basis of technical investigations in the submarine, doubt as to whether the accident could have occurred as described by a court hearing on 14 October 2017, it is stated in a court order of 12 March in connection with an order , which has been handed down in the case of follow-up investigations by the submarine.

At the hearing of Peter Madsen on October 14 last year, he came with his third explanation of what had happened to Kim Wall. Namely that she could be killed by exhaust gases down in the submarine due to a mistake on the submarine's hull nozzle 4 'and that he did not even follow the necessary procedure.

That explanation came a few days after Kim Wall's head was found in the ocean without fractures like after she had a hatch in her head, as his other explanation sounded.

At the hearing on 12 March, the court had to decide whether the prosecution should be required to conduct follow-up investigations on the submarine on the basis of the three scenarios, which Peter Madsen made following his explanation of the exhaust gases. However, the investigations were rejected by the court.

(cont'd)
The law shows that the defendant has raised a number of objections to Ditte Dyreborg's conclusions in a letter to the prosecutor's office.

The disagreement also occurred at the recent hearing in the submarine case, where the defense attorney asked Peter Madsen for the witness Ditte Dyreborg.

Also a witness from the Technological Institute, Master of Engineering, Kim Winther, is being witnessed in court today.
He has assessed Peter Madsen's three scenarios. In his report it appears that 'despite the fact that the calculation assumptions lack the consideration of temperature increases due to the hot flue gas from the engines, it can be confirmed that the fundamental conclusion in the document is plausible', it is apparent from the order of 12 March.
In the court's refusal to impose follow-up investigations on the submarine, it appears that the court emphasizes that the Technological Institute considers that the scenarios are plausible, but that 'the probative value of any test, if it could be implemented, would be uncertain as a result of that there can be no assurance that the circumstances during the test will be identical to the facts present on the 10th to 11th. August last year '.

REVIEW OUR LIFE DOCUMENTS FROM ALL LEGAL DAYS, INCLUDING:
Day 1 , Thursday 8 March: The prosecutor submits the case to court and Peter Madsen is for the first time in the testroom.
Day 2 , Wednesday 21 March: Peter Madsen continues in the testimony after he himself delayed the hearing for one ½ hour.
Day 3 , Thursday 22 March: The mediator is in the testimony of the autopsy of Kim Wall. Prosecutor and defender poses questions about, among other things, causation and death sentences. Other witnesses are also questioned, including a person who saved Madsen on board his boat shortly after the submarine was lowered.
Day 4 , Friday 23 March: Various people are in the testimonial, including a former intern, who, after all, judged to be the last in the submarine before the voyage with Kim Wall.
Day 5 , Monday, March 26: Among other mistresses witnesses in the case. A television reporter also testifies what Madsen told her in the hours before the voyage with Kim Wall.
Day 6 , Tuesday March 27: Several women witness. Also acquaintances and old friends to Peter Madsen testify.
Day 7 , Wednesday 28 March: Peter Madsen, among others, in the testroom.

Just a Google translate stupidity from the same page - Madsen's text to his wife allegedly said ' Crush the Misses'. Others have clarified that this was really 'Hug the kittens'.
That's all I can do this morning so I hope others will be able to keep us posted.

No Moll - I'm not a member to Twitter either and have had no problems getting into them before this!

:dunno: too many people on there??

okay - this is all she has on there:

Robin Elizabeth Herr
Robin Elizabeth Herr
@CaliforniaRobin
·
6m
Witness 29, Ditte was born a hematophyte. Her parents choose to raise her as a boy, but she feels like a woman & now is one. Her voice is nice & deep. #petermadsen #submarinecase #submarinetrial #kimwall #dkjura

3 min ago
Defense: How much do you know about private submarines? Answer: Once. Defense: Your knowledge is about commerical ones that have been tested? Answer: Yes. #petermadsen #submarinecase #submarinetrial #kimwall #dkjura

1 min ago
Defense: Do you know Nautilus & what was normal for it before you inspected it? Answer: No. #PeterMadsen #KimWall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

Oops - found a bunch more - give me a few and I'll post what happened 2 hours ago to present.

:online:

Thanks - but I get blocked after a moment's tantalising glimpse.
I think the problem must be that I am not a Twitter member.
That's strange. I'm not a twitter member either but am accessing it via my phone, if that makes a difference, I don't know.

There was a witness before Ditte. If you click on " load older tweets" then it is visible.

Eta I see Niner has found them. Thx N for copying the posts - I'm not able to do that on my phone.

Robin Elizabeth Herr
@CaliforniaRobin
·
1h
Day 8: Livetweeting the tragic #murdertrial of journalist #KimWall, who went to interview a Danish inventor & ended up dead. Today there is sleet, but people still bike to work. It is the Viking north. #dkjura #petermadsen #dkmedier #submarinecase #submarinetrial #dkpol

This week we can expect testimony on #PeterMadsen’s mental state. Everyone wants to understand why he did it, but we may never know. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

This week #PeterMadsen’s wife may also testify - but we can’t be sure. She may have cancelled her testimony last week, but we don’t know for sure. This is speculation. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

Today, a submarine expert will testify about whether #petermadsen’s explanation about the death as an accident is plausible. For more info on the technical explanation & sketch, kindly see Day 5. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

#KimWalls father is present today. All rise, the court is in session. #PeterMadsen #KimWall #SubmarineCase #SubmarineTrial #Dkjura

Witness 28 has an English translator but speaks Danish. She met #PeterMadsen on 5 May 2017. She was eating with a friend on refshaleøen & they went on a walk & saw the submarine. Someone asked them to throw a rope & they talked. #KimWall #SubmarineCase #SubmarineTrial #Dkjura

Witness 28 & her friend were machine engineers & #PeterMadsen gave a tour. They were filming a Mexican singer & Danish dancer. Peter invited then to a sail sometime. Nothing happened until 8 August. #KimWall #dkjura #submarinetrial #submarinecase

Robin Elizabeth Herr
@CaliforniaRobin
·
1h
Witness 28: I gave him my visitcard. On 8 August he wrote an SMS: "Are you up for a submarine ride this weekend?" Witness 28 was busy, but she felt as if #PeterMadsen was going through a list & it was her turn. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

Defense: Did you talk about work or was there sexual talk? Witness: Work. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura #PeterMadsen

Witness 29, Ditte Dyreborg, who is lieutenant captain, a submarine veteran from the Navy. She will tell whether or not #PeterMadsens explanation makes sense. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

She has written a report on the subject of the sinking of #PeterMadsens submarine, #Nautilus #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

Ditte became involved when it was a rescue operation on 11 Aug. #PeterMadsen has already said he sunk the submarine and jumped into the water. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

Ditte confirms that the sinking was on purpose. They took pictures & video underwater, then they lifted it out of the water and emptied it. Ditte was the first on board. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura #petermadsen

Prosecutor: Did you know #PeterMadsen before this? Answer: Yes. In 2002, I inspected Freya, his first submarine. Prosecutor: Could you recommend that it be sailed? Answer: No. Ditte says that it was missing safety equipment. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

There was also contact two years ago when #PeterMadsen asked him about rocket fuel on a FB group. He was also invited to the workplace, but nothing came of it. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

Prosecutor: #PeterMadsen built his submarine of everyday things. Answer: You can also do that, but it is not safe. It would be authorized. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

The first inspection involved safety as well as things that should be there or not be there. #PeterMadsen #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura

Robin Elizabeth Herr
@CaliforniaRobin
·
54m
#PeterMadsen's first explanation that #KimWall got hit on the head was not apparent to me. When you were in the submarine and got up, it was hard to get out. I also had a gas meter. #submarinecase #submarinetrial #dkjura

There was a little bit of battery life, & there was probably a little pocket of gas. Hydrogen. I also checked if there were any pockets of carbon monoxide. The device just shouted and I thought it was hydrogen.
#kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura #petermadsen

The witness found 7 indications that the boat was deliberately sunk, including that the Tower was a little open. #PeterMadsen has already admitted this. #kimwall #submarinetrial #submarinecase #dkjura #petermadsen

On 14 Oct., they conducted further tests & found no indication of C02, only water vapor. Prosecutor: Does it matter that this test was done later? Answer: No, the air inside had not changed, it was the same as it was that day. #PeterMadsen #KimWall #submarinecase #submarinetrial

41m
On 14 Oct., they conducted further tests & found no indication of C02, only water vapor. Prosecutor: Does it matter that this test was done later? Answer: No, the air inside had not changed, it was the same as it was that day. #dkjura

38m
Conclusion: Exhaust gases from the engine were not lifethreatening. Prosecutor: But you aren't a doctor. Answer: My education also involves these matters. #dkjura #PeterMadsen #KimWall #submarinetrial #submarinecase

rosecutor: #KimWall supposedly died from carbon monoxide poisoning & the lack of pressure in the submarine? Answer: No, I don't think so. #PeterMadsen #submarinecase #dkjura #submarinetrial

It would definitely have left the traces on the filters, if that had been the case (of carbon monoxide poisoning), the witness said. #PeterMadsen #submarinecase #dkjura #submarinetrial #kimwall

Witness disputes #PeterMadsens explanation about eventually being able to open the hatch. "It would not have been possible to open the submarine's hatch from the outside for a long time after the engines were shut off." #submarinecase #submarinecase #dkjura #kimwall

I believe I got all the oldies now.

Robin Elizabeth Herr
@CaliforniaRobin
·
7m
Defense: How much are those commercial submarines & how big are they? Answer: They cost about a half a billion Danish kroners & weight around 500 tones. #petermadsen #submarinecase #submarinetrial #kimwall #dkjura

From March 9th if you haven't seen it yet:
This moving story of #KimWall by her family brought tears to my eyes. #KimWallFund #PeterMadsen #InternationalWomensDay #dkjura #dkmedier #dkpol
A message from Kim Wall's family
www.youtube.com

This tweeter account is different from ones I'm used to. It doesn't come up with "New Tweet", just adds another and doesn't tell there is a "new" one!

Robin Elizabeth Herr
@CaliforniaRobin
·
1m
Defense is steadily questioning everything the witness has written about. The strategy is to place reasonable doubt on the validity of the whole report in general. #petermadsen #submarinecase #submarinetrial #kimwall #dkjura

Julie Astrid Thomsen
Julie Astrid Thomsen
@julieastridthom
·
58m
Today's second witness - captain lieutenant Ditte Dyreborg - is currently sharing evidence from her report of the sinking of UC3 Nautilus, which contradicts parts of Madsen's explanation that Wall died from carbon monoxide poisoning @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

Defence attorney: "How can you exactly say that the electric engines were set to full speed ahead?" Witness: "There is an indicator pointing to full speed ahead and that also appears on the police's pictures." @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

2 mins ago
Defence: "Did you do any tests of this specific valve?" Witness: "No, I don't have to." Defence: "So you estimate that you're skillful enough to assess this?" "Any engineer would say so," the Ms Dyreborg, an educated engineer says @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

from link: https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/kimwall?src=hashtag_click

Robin Elizabeth Herr
@CaliforniaRobin
·
3m
Defense: Do you now how much poisonous gas there should be in a boat as Nautilus that it is lifethreatening? Answer: 20% is deadly. Normally, it is .03% #petermadsen #submarinecase #submarinetrial #kimwall #dkjura

Julie Astrid Thomsen
@julieastridthom
·
22m
"All the electrics were burnt out in the submarine," captain lieutenant Ditte Dyreborg tells the court @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

Defence attorney: "You said it seemed to have been running (red. the engine), do you know if it really had been running?" Witness: "I was not aboard when it happened, but I relate to what I see." @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

Defence attorney: "About this drain valve. Did you examine it in workshop?" Witness: "No and I see no purpose to do so." Defence attorney: "Did you test it?" Witness: "Test it? For what?" @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

Madsen's defence attorney asks the witness if it's correct that carbon monoxide poisoning could not be the cause of death. "Not the way it happened here, no," captain lieutenant Ditte Dyreborg tells the court @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

1 min ago
The captain lieutenant explains that if one is poisoned by carbon monoxide, the skin turns light pink and signs of this will be visible after death. He refers to the medical examinations that showed no such signs on Kim Wall @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

Sorry, if I posted stuff twice! :)

Many thanks, Niner - just popped back and have seen all this. I realise my problem with the Twitter site is not what I thought, but am grateful as I am sure others will be to have the account on here.

Julie Astrid Thomsen
@julieastridthom
·
1m
The witness underlines her previous comment that it would have been visible in the engine filters, if there had been exhaust gases in the submarine. Witness: "That's the way it is." @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

Robin Elizabeth Herr
@CaliforniaRobin
·
6m
Defense: Do you know how much poisonous exhaust gasses there should be in a boat as Nautilus that it is lifethreatening? Answer: 20% is deadly. Normally, it is .03% #petermadsen #submarinecase #submarinetrial #kimwall #dkjura

4 mins ago
Defense Is that your opinion? Answer: No, it is accepted scientific knowledge. Witness refers to a German table and reads off that 9 % CO2 causes fainting.#petermadsen #submarinecase #submarinetrial #kimwall #dkjura

Julie Astrid Thomsen
@julieastridthom
·
2m
Defence: "I understand that you believe that during normal sailing, some exhaust gases would enter the submarine when the tower hatch is open?" Witness: "Yes."
The defence brings the witness to the judge to explain some images @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

1m
Madsen's defence attorney asks the witness if it's correct that carbon monoxide poisoning could not be the cause of death. "Not the way it happened here, no," captain lieutenant Ditte Dyreborg tells the court @SkyNews #SubmarineTrial #KimWall #PeterMadsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saly48