CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family annihilator is an interesting take, but that involves a person deciding to leave either by starting a new life or committing suicide after deciding that the family is better of dead than without the annihilator.

I think this situation is different. I think that when the police knocked on the door, these women were really scared about what was going to come out. The loaded the children and perhaps their pets (to coerce the children) into the vehicle and fled.

I think the women decided between the two of them that they needed to kill the children to keep them quiet, and then they chose suicide over jail and shame.

Ive read a couple of experts views on this feeling Jen was the abuser and mostly likely spouse abuse going on also and it was most likely her decision to kill them all since she was the one stay at home taking care of the kids with lengthy postings and stories on social media presenting a perfect family and since her image would be tarnished killed them all.

I guess you haven't ever gone on any super low budget California road trips.

Sleeping in the car is not unusual in Cali, when in a pinch. You lean your seat back and sleep as well as you can manage. Like you were in an airplane.

I think the cost of a motel, in a tourist area, for a family of 8, might be more than they wanted to spend---unless Jen already knew what she was going to do.

If this was end result was planned, then I could imagine she would rent them a glorious night at the River Inn, and a great big room service dinner.

But I don't think she was certain how it was going to end, until she made the turn into the Look Out point,

The only seats that recline in this vehicle are the front two. Our kids are 17, 14, 12, 6 and 3... I can’t imagine sleeping in it unless they just all magically fell asleep at the same time while on the road. We travel locally in the Tahoe with one seat in the second row down (7 seats) if we are on vacation we take two vehicles or if it’s a short trip put a cargo shell on top. It is very crowded if we have an extra kid with us and have all 8 seats in use.

Our 6’2” son can fit in the 2nd row where the waters are and ~5’ teen/preteen daughters in the rear row next to the booster seat.
5f842136b81f70708585e840d3effd58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poppy was probably right when she said once everyone was sleeping Jen Hart accelerated of the cliff.

All the pictures!!! So many I haven't seen.

They tell a very specific story. I can see why everyone thought they were so great. Judging by those photos alone, they were a lovely happy family.

Ive read a couple of experts views on this feeling Jen was the abuser and mostly likely spouse abuse going on also and it was most likely her decision to kill them all since she was the one stay at home taking care of the kids with lengthy postings and stories on social media presenting a perfect family and since her image would be tarnished killed them all.

Was Jen driving? ... never mind.

Jen was driving. Sarah was the teacher.

The children were so afraid of them that they risked injury to escape, only to be returned. There were problems with physical assault, food deprivation, lack of education, absence of life skills, and murder.

Why was the girl who escaped and hid behind the neighbor's furniture returned to these women without a proper investigation?

I want to clear the air about technology and other teaching philosophies (e.g.: Montessori, Waldorf, private schools). Other teaching philosophies are not against technology, they are more concerned with introducing technology at an appropriate age. All children over the age of 12 should have been using some form of technology, and most over age 14 would be earning enough to pay for a phone plan ... regardless of teaching philosophies.

How many cell phones did the family have?

What?? How about two,abusive parents?

I don't see any reason to give either of these women a break. I really don't care whether one was perceived as dominant and the other submissive. I think both women decided to murder the children to keep a secret - a secret so dark that when police wanted to ask about food they hid, and then murdered the children. I think both parents decided that suicide was better than life in jail.

My question is whether they drugged the children before murdering them.

Was Jen driving? ... never mind.

Jen was driving. Sarah was the teacher.

The children were so afraid of them that they risked injury to escape, only to be returned. There were problems with physical assault, food deprivation, lack of education, absence of life skills, and murder.

Why was the girl who escaped and hid behind the neighbor's furniture returned to these women without a proper investigation?

The neighbors would have been breaking the law if they’d tried to stop the women from taking their child home.

JMO Sarah worked outside the home. I have a strong feeling she met another woman and was going to leave Jen with all the the kids and when CPS came to the door that was the last straw. I do think Jen abused Sarah and she made Sarah take the blame for hitting and bruising Abigail.

It is the fact that she was willing to suffer that much injury to get away from the two lesbian women that suggests this wasn't about being deprived of supper.

Has there been anything released to connect the two women's sexuality to the abuse? If not, I find it unnecessary to put lesbian in that sentence.

We know that Sarah was a trained teacher who worked as a manager at Kohl's.
What did Jen, the van driver, do for a living?

If Jen was the abusive one, was it Sarah who took responsibility of the little girl with bruises on her stomach and back?

Who was the dominant-abusive half of Jen and Sarah?

I don't see any reason to give either of these women a break. I really don't care whether one was perceived as dominant and the other submissive. I think both women decided to murder the children to keep a secret - a secret so dark that when police wanted to ask about food they hid, and then murdered the children. I think both parents decided that suicide was better than life in jail.

My question is whether they drugged the children before murdering them.
Yes, I understand that. I was not comfortable with the ‘two lesbian woman’ label.

IMO, they were supposed to be parents first. They weren’t.

Has there been anything released to connect the two women's sexuality to the abuse? If not, I find it unnecessary to put lesbian in that sentence.

Absolutely nothing released in the news alleging the two women were sexually inappropriate with any of the children. However, we are speculating on what would have caused a young girl to jump out the second story window, incur all sorts of injuries running to a neighboring house and hide behind furniture.

There's definitely something more to this story than aggressively spanking a child over the bathtub and depriving children of food.

Absolutely nothing released in the news alleging the two women were sexually inappropriate with any of the children. However, we are speculating on what would have caused a young girl to jump out the second story window, incur all sorts of injuries running to a neighboring house and hide behind furniture.

There's definitely something more to this story than aggressively spanking a child over the bathtub and depriving children of food.

So you keep insisting.

IMO, it'd have a lot to do with their version of their political views. These types are often "By any means needed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993