Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall reading posts from her page when Joe was a baby about her getting custody back of her older child, I believe. So it seems like at some point she must have been seen as an unfit parent, right? I wonder what happened. And how in the world she was able to have custody at all! She seems evil to me.

I found the post about it through the husband's FB page - https://www.facebook.com/wmpjoe
December 16th, 2012.

:escape: to read up thread as I see the header has now changed to the plural of arrests....

I recall reading posts from her page when Joe was a baby about her getting custody back of her older child, I believe. So it seems like at some point she must have been seen as an unfit parent, right? I wonder what happened. And how in the world she was able to have custody at all! She seems evil to me.

I found the post about it through the husband's FB page - https://www.facebook.com/wmpjoe
December 16th, 2012.

A couple of guesses what this could be referring too: perhaps the father had custody of the older child for a time but was then given custody for whatever reason or perhaps the child was put into the care of another family member while she completed some sort of classes or drug rehab plan.

The drug rehab thing seems to be a thing in my state. Basically the child is put into the care of a family member and the mom has to complete an outpatient drug rehab program, have clean urine tests for a period of time and complete parenting classes before the state gives back formal custody.

Neither of which were special needs children, I specifically stated that special needs children tend to register a stronger response then regular children. I don't know about the Mathews case but the Hernandez case involved reports to DCF for abuse and family came out to state they themselves made reports involving abuse. None of this has happened in this case. If Joe was being regularly abused someone would have come forward by now to announce they knew and reported it, this hasn't happened.

I would classify them as having special needs. Lucas had trouble with speech. Lucas also had ongoing bruises and his family had made reports to CPS. Sherin, according to her 'parents' had a problem with her eyes, she has tiny stature compared to her sister who is less than a year different in age, and a doctor had made a report to CPS due to fractures that the doctor found suspicious and not matching the explanations the 'mom' gave for how they happened.

No one in EG's friend circle has said anything about Lucas being abused. None of the Mathews family friends came forward and said they had concerns about abuse.

No one has come out in msm ​and said they noticed problems with little Joe's family and the parenting of him and his brothers.

Sometimes we have to sleuth beyond the msm reports...

Her maiden name is Nolan:
http://centralhighschoolalumni.com/knoxville-tn/alumni/7734855/krystal-daniels.html

Something I noted the first time I looked at her FB profile... her relationship status is „It’s complicated“ (she had that status before her husband was arrested) while Joseph Dickson’s status just says „Married“?
Oh my, I think my next door neighbor may have gone to school and graduated with her. I will ask as soon as I see her.

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

This guy doesn't strike me as intelligent or calculating enough to know how not to leave marks. He apparently beat his kid to death by punching him in the face and body, obviously he doesn't care about leaving marks when he's angry.

What really concerns me is less about physical abuse and more neglect. The neighbor stated that she and others in the neighborhood were leaving pillows and blankets outside for Joe and when she returned him the one time she found the family in the living room and someone said that Joe must've moved the chair to get out. That sounds like they had him locked up in a room to me. Did anyone else get that impression from the neighbor's comments or am I reading too much into it?

BBM

Why would anyone care about leaving marks on a person/child who would never be seen alive again after this particular beating?

She knew it!
Police: Mother was at home when 5-year-old Joe Clyde was killed
http://www.wsmv.com/story/37916524/police-mother-knew-about-abuse-homicide-of-5-year-old-son
[...]

According to police, Krystal Daniels admitted to being present at the family's home on April 4 "when Joseph Ray Daniels intentionally caused the death of their son."

Investigators claim Krystal Daniels did not report the abuse and homicide of 5-year-old Joe Clyde despite having multiple opportunities to do so. She also allegedly knew that her husband had disposed of the boy's body.

The mother is accused of taking "active steps" to "obfuscate" the abuse and homicide of her son.

Joseph Daniels admitted to killing his son during questioning with law enforcement on Friday, according to court documents. He was arrested Saturday morning and is also being held on $1 million bond. He is charged with criminal homicide. Those documents detail the death of Joe Clyde, whose body remains missing.

Crews will be out continuing the search for Joe Clyde's body on Monday morning.

Court document:
https://twitter.com/kimwsmv/status/983709763459567616?s=21
82e4c0534341f5c3a9e07c2e8bef66e6.jpg

What kind of mother doesn't call 911 or apparently do ANYTHING? So disgusting. It makes me incredibly angry. I am so sick of these parents not caring about their precious children.

She knew it!
Police: Mother was at home when 5-year-old Joe Clyde was killed
http://www.wsmv.com/story/37916524/police-mother-knew-about-abuse-homicide-of-5-year-old-son
[...]

According to police, Krystal Daniels admitted to being present at the family's home on April 4 "when Joseph Ray Daniels intentionally caused the death of their son."

Investigators claim Krystal Daniels did not report the abuse and homicide of 5-year-old Joe Clyde despite having multiple opportunities to do so. She also allegedly knew that her husband had disposed of the boy's body.

The mother is accused of taking "active steps" to "obfuscate" the abuse and homicide of her son.

Joseph Daniels admitted to killing his son during questioning with law enforcement on Friday, according to court documents. He was arrested Saturday morning and is also being held on $1 million bond. He is charged with criminal homicide. Those documents detail the death of Joe Clyde, whose body remains missing.

Crews will be out continuing the search for Joe Clyde's body on Monday morning.

The search will not go on until Monday? :(

In the interests of disclosure, I'm a guy, so obviously have not birthed a child but she does not look happy. Don't get me wrong, I understand a woman goes through a very physically and emotionally draining experience in child birth but I can't recall seeing a photo like this before of a mom with her newborn looking like that.

I think she looks traumatized by the experience. With her apparent mental health issues, I wouldn't judge her for that.

I'm glad the arrest has happened. I had noticed a different post by KD about her schizophrenia, bipolar, and severe depression where she also mentioned that she'd regained custody of her eldest son.

I believe there is a lot more background to this that is still not allowed to be discussed on this site. Maybe some of it will come out in MSM, but I suspect a lot more will come out in trial, if these two go to trial and don't take a plea deal.

I'm so sorry for these little boys and that it's taken the death of little Joe to get the other two out of that home and away from these two who seem to be very unsafe individuals to have around children.

BBM

Why would anyone care about leaving marks on a person/child who would never be seen alive again after this particular beating?

That's my point. If he didn't care about leaving marks the last time, why would he care all the other supposed times people are speculating happened.

That's my point. If he didn't care about leaving marks the last time, why would he care all the other supposed times people are speculating happened.

That's also my point. What if on other occasions Joe got beat a bit, but the dad knew that grandma would see any marks, or the school would see marks?

But what if, on this occasion JD knew no one would ever see those marks?

What if other beatings or spankings weren't intended to kill little Joe and this one was?

Neither of us can get into the mind of an abuser, but I think he is one.

You brought up the media article where the lady said that Joe had come over to her house and she took him back home, and she said the family were all in the lounge and they hadn't noticed Joe move furniture and open the door and leave... Maybe the TV was on loud, I don't know, but it doesn't sound like they have a constant one ear open for what Joe's doing and if he needs assistance?

Thank you everyone for all the updates. I am happy to hear this morning that the mother was arrested and in jail. That's where both parents deserve to be. I think that they both know where his body is and either one of them will ultimately tell where his body is or his body will be found by searchers this week.
I was thinking last night, if they went to hid the body..did he put him in garbage bag first in the trunk? did he bury him somewhere with a shovel or something? I'm sorry for being graphic, but is there a place that is familiar or have ties with them they would put his body..kind of like casey anthony. We need to think on where his body may be so he can be found.

I'm really grossed out right now. Juggalos; what a nightmare environment in which to raise small children. That alone could be called child abuse. I've got tears in my eyes for little Joe Clyde and the other kids, too.

What is a juggalo? Cause i thought it sounded like a variant of a gigolo.

Burt Staggs went live saying Krystal is facing 60 years for the current charges
She can be charged for murder but the current charge class A felony child abuse, child under the age of 8 aggravated child abuse charge and disabled is a very serious crime and not much different than a murder charge
The dad will be in court this Friday
The mom will be in court on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members