Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall reading posts from her page when Joe was a baby about her getting custody back of her older child, I believe. So it seems like at some point she must have been seen as an unfit parent, right? I wonder what happened. And how in the world she was able to have custody at all! She seems evil to me.

I found the post about it through the husband's FB page - https://www.facebook.com/wmpjoe
December 16th, 2012.
I believe she was depressed and suicidal and went (or was brought) for treatment, per her FB. Don't know but could be the reason.

Come on Joe...where are you?? Lead the searchers to you
I can't imagine what his siblings must be feeling

Parents uncooperative as authorities search for boy's body
http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...s-authorities-search-for-boys-body/1111905238

DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - As the search for a 5-year-old’s body continues in Dickson County, the boy’s parents are not cooperating with police or providing information on where his remains are.

[...]

Authorities said they are continuing to actively search for the little boy’s body but have not indicated on where the search is focused.

Joe Clyde's school is accepting book donations in his honor. Books can be mailed to:

Centennial Elementary School
ATTN: Crysti Sheley
198 Upper Lake Drive
Dickson, Tenn. 37055

Parents uncooperative as authorities search for boy's body
http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...s-authorities-search-for-boys-body/1111905238

DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - As the search for a 5-year-old’s body continues in Dickson County, the boy’s parents are not cooperating with police or providing information on where his remains are.

[...]

Authorities said they are continuing to actively search for the little boy’s body but have not indicated on where the search is focused.

Joe Clyde's school is accepting book donations in his honor. Books can be mailed to:

Centennial Elementary School
ATTN: Crysti Sheley
198 Upper Lake Drive
Dickson, Tenn. 37055

Oh this is just gross. Refusing to reveal his body?

from the link I just posted

DICKSON, Tenn. (WZTV) — New documents show neither Joe Clyde's mom nor dad has criminal histories before the 5-year-old's murder in Dickson last week.

Joseph Ray Daniels is charged with murder after allegedly reporting to police that he beat his son to death on April 4. Krystal Daniels is charged with aggravated child neglect or endangerment as police documents say she was present when her husband killed their son, then she tried to help cover the crime up.

FOX 17 News obtained criminal histories for both of Daniels' parents, which showed no other criminal history before Joe Clyde's murder.

ADVERTISING

The Daniels' have two other boys, ages 3 and 8, who lived in the house. The brothers are now in Department of Children's Services custody, but staying with other family members.

A DCS spokesman said the agency has had no interactions with the Daniels family in the past three years.

Joseph Ray Daniels called 911 to report his son missing. Arrest affidavits show the father confessed to police that he put Joe Clyde's body in the trunk of his car following the murder, and proceeded to hide the body. As of early Tuesday afternoon, TBI says they are assisting other law enforcement agencies in searching for the young boy's body.

Joe Clyde was reported to have autism and didn't speak. He was a kindergarten student at Centennial Elementary in Dickson. The school is planning to permanently preserve his memory with apple trees.

Why don't they pass a law that when LE "KNOWS" who has murdered a child or "KNOWS" that child may still be alive somewhere, they are allowed to employ other means to locate that child. By that I mean, why should criminals have all the rights? I suggest holding back their food, or keeping them awake until they give up their whereabouts. I just think it's ridiculous when monsters like these have all the privileges and their children have NONE and no one to stand up for them.

Why don't they pass a law that when LE "KNOWS" who has murdered a child or "KNOWS" that child may still be alive somewhere, they are allowed to employ other means to locate that child. By that I mean, why should criminals have all the rights? I suggest holding back their food, or keeping them awake until they give up their whereabouts. I just think it's ridiculous when monsters like these have all the privileges and their children have NONE and no one to stand up for them.
Because it‘s against the constitution. We had an abduction case in Germany where the kid was thought to be in imminent danger and the offender was threatened with torture by police. A judge ruled that information obtained from the offender was inadmissible.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/04/10/world/kidnapping-has-germans-debating-police-torture.html

It’s a delicate subject. Once torture is established as a means to get information, where to draw the line? And is the threat of death penalty not enough torture to reveal Joe‘s location and get a plea deal?

Oh fabulous! Means he was an expert on trigger(pressure) points- hurts like h*ll but leaves no marks...( My husband is also a black belt)

Ugh. That could explain why there was nothing to pick up on. So sad. And the thing where he said Joe Clyde was quiet but was easily triggered into meltdown? Welcome to autism. These people were not equipped to be parents to a SN child. Wish they’d given him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it‘s against the constitution. We had an abduction case in Germany where the kid was thought to be in imminent danger and the offender was threatened with torture by police. A judge ruled that information obtained from the offender was inadmissible.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/04/10/world/kidnapping-has-germans-debating-police-torture.html

It’s a delicate subject. Once torture is established as a means to get information, where to draw the line? And is the threat of death penalty not enough torture to reveal Joe‘s location and get a plea deal?

Except the death penalty, is really almost more of a life sentence. IMO

As others have stated, the US Constitution is the reason that someone cannot be forced (or tortured) into self-incrimination.

Some states over the past few years have been enacting "victims' rights" legislation which is largely aimed at speeding up trials, reducing the number of appeals allowed, protecting victims' privacy, etc.

But it is against the US Constitution and it is also against Websleuths TOS to wish violence or harm upon an alleged perpetrator or a convicted perpetrator outside of the bounds of the law (i.e., the death penalty is a separate legal issue). No matter how vile the crime, WS does not condone wishing violence upon others.

Are there swamps in Tennessee?

Not in that area AFAIK. There is a lot of underbrush and some ponds.

A lot of people are looking for him; including bounty hunters from what I have been told.

I know someone who has met this family. I don't know if I can write what I have been told other than this:

The little boy was small for his age.

eTA... This is someone I know who met them in a place of business where the person I know worked. They came in to the place. No one I know consorts with these people.

How does TES come in? Like who needs to ask them?
etask: Is is too early for that to happen?

How does TES come in? Like who needs to ask them?
etask: Is is too early for that to happen?

Texas Equusearch can help if local law enforcement either asks them to help or if a family member asks and local law enforcement okays it. It's not too early for Texas Equusearch to help. They look for both living and deceased missing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member