TN - 4 dead, several injured at Waffle House, Nashville, Apr 2018 *Guilty*

US gun controls laws are a joke. This guy was having his bizarre episodes and yet his guns were not taken away. And even when the guns were supposed to have been confiscated, LE just gave the guns to his father.
I mean, come on. If guy is running around in a pink woman's housecoat, and argues with someone while holding his assault rifle, or goes to White House so he can meet with Trump, take the AR-15 actually away and not give it to his father.

US gun controls laws are a joke. This guy was having his bizarre episodes and yet his guns were not taken away. And even when the guns were supposed to have been confiscated, LE just gave the guns to his father.
I mean, come on. If guy is running around in a pink woman's housecoat, and argues with someone while holding his assault rifle, or goes to White House so he can meet with Trump, take the AR-15 actually away and not give it to his father.

Maybe the family was afraid of Travis and thought if they didn't give him his guns, he might come after them. MOO.

Maybe the family was afraid of Travis and thought if they didn't give him his guns, he might come after them. MOO.

I am sorry, but one would think if they were afraid of him, they'd be more afraid if he had guns than if he didn't.

If they were afraid of him they should have called in the police, not given him weapons. Some parents just have no sense.

Not to make light of this, but I hope most people would call 911 if a nude guy was walking down the street.

now now

lets be fair

there is no hetero dude that would call the cops if a lady is walking around naked !!!

I'm in awe of the actions by the hero, James Shaw Jr., and, in another sense, awed by the circumstances that made his actions necessary.

I am sorry, but one would think if they were afraid of him, they'd be more afraid if he had guns than if he didn't.

Yes, but Travis was planning to move to Tn. so maybe parents just gave in knowing they would be rid of him. Surely

they're not totally surprised it came to this with their son. He was heading for this showdown for a long time.

I keep wondering if Dad didn't help him get the job in Tn. Or maybe it was a simple entry level construction job.

Yes, but Travis was planning to move to Tn. so maybe parents just gave in knowing they would be rid of him. Surely

they're not totally surprised it came to this with their son. He was heading for this showdown for a long time.

I keep wondering if Dad didn't help him get the job in Tn. Or maybe it was a simple entry level construction job.

Bit selfish to send him off to Tn with guns if they knew he was dangerous.

Bit selfish to send him off to Tn with guns if they knew he was dangerous.

He’s an adult, how could they have stopped him? Had he gone without the guns he’d have been able to get more, legally or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s an adult, how could they have stopped him? Had he gone without the guns he’d have been able to get more, legally or not.

Then that would have been solely his fault. By actually giving him guns his father has made himself partly to blame by enabling him.

it is insane

now we are down to naked killers good lord

most nations don't even have clothed killers now we are naked and naughty

absurdity

Wondering if LE will have better luck tonight if they used heat sensing equipment. Wasn’t that type of equipment used in Boston when LE was searching for the bomber?

:stop:

Brush up on The Rules and stop sleuthing the family. Posts have been removed.

You may discuss what is in MSM about them but you may not sleuth out their personal information and/or their social media and post about it here.

Thanks.

Wondering if LE will have better luck tonight if they used heat sensing equipment. Wasn’t that type of equipment used in Boston when LE was searching for the bomber?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already dead.

good grief, he has so many problems. Trespassing in a restricted area of the White House (July 2017) , thought Taylor Swift was stalking him in May 2017, and now this.

White House incident: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/waffle-house-shooter-white-house/index.html
Reinking moved to Nashville in 2017 and worked in construction, police said. He had been fired from one job in April and began another construction job on Monday, but didn't show up for work Tuesday.

Taylor Swift incident:
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/waffle-house-suspect-said-taylor-swift-was-stalking-him
[FONT=&amp]Reinking told officials Taylor Swift was harassing him by stalking him and hacking his phone. He later told them she had hacked his Netflix account, told him to meet her at a Dairy Queen, then allegedly ran from him at that location. He said he chased her to the rooftop of a building, but she was gone.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Multiple other accounts of contact by officials with Reinking have been released by the Tazewell County Sheriff's Office.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]One incident involved Reinking diving into a pool wearing only his underwear and a pink woman's house coat. He took the coat off in the water, and the lifeguard told him to get out of the pool.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]He got out, reportedly yelling at the lifeguards, and then tried to fight them and showed his genitals.[/FONT]

good grief, he has so many problems. Trespassing in a restricted area of the White House (July 2017) , thought Taylor Swift was stalking him in May 2017, and now this.

White House incident: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/waffle-house-shooter-white-house/index.html
Reinking moved to Nashville in 2017 and worked in construction, police said. He had been fired from one job in April and began another construction job on Monday, but didn't show up for work Tuesday.

Taylor Swift incident:
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/waffle-house-suspect-said-taylor-swift-was-stalking-him
[FONT=&]Reinking told officials Taylor Swift was harassing him by stalking him and hacking his phone. He later told them she had hacked his Netflix account, told him to meet her at a Dairy Queen, then allegedly ran from him at that location. He said he chased her to the rooftop of a building, but she was gone.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Multiple other accounts of contact by officials with Reinking have been released by the Tazewell County Sheriff's Office.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]One incident involved Reinking diving into a pool wearing only his underwear and a pink woman's house coat. He took the coat off in the water, and the lifeguard told him to get out of the pool.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]He got out, reportedly yelling at the lifeguards, and then tried to fight them and showed his genitals.[/FONT]

Why on earth wasn't he arrested?

latest

More than 80 MNPD officers are joined this evening by our partners from the THP, FBI & ATF

One of his guns, a pistol, remains unaccounted for."

one was in critical condition and the other was in critical but stable condition.

29-year-old Taurean Sanderlin, was a Waffle House employee. Two other victims, 20-year-old Joe Perez and 23-year-old Akilah Dasilva, were patrons of the restaurant. The identity of the fourth victim, a 21-year-old woman, is not being released until her family has been notified.

sat in the parking lot for four minutes

firearms card was revoked last year by state police

vistim

cache.php

Taurean C. Sanderlin, 29

Taurean Sanderlin of Goodlettsville was a restaurant employee and was killed outside.

cache.php

Groves was remembered as a brilliant young woman and tenacious basketball player. She was an exceptional student and star athlete at Gallatin High before enrolling at Belmont University where she placed on the dean's list.

cache.php

Akilah Dasilva of Antioch was critically wounded inside the restaurant and later died at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dasilva's mother, Shaundelle Brooks, told CBS News her son was a student at Middle Tennessee State University where he pursued a career in musical engineering.

his girlfriend, 21-year-old Shanita Waggoner, was one of those wounded in the shooting. They said she underwent surgery and doctors were "trying to save her leg."

third vistim

https://www.google.com/search?q=Taurean+Sanderlin&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS702US702&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR29Lrl8_aAhXR2lMKHQZtDPUQ_AUICygC&biw=777&bih=378#imgrc=TELhiBJEXGHi7M:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/waffle-house-shooting-victims-identified-today-2018-04-22/

But let’s make it harder for him. This is not directed at you, but I get weary of hearing how these bozos would get the guns regardless, yet there hasn’t been a single mass shooting that I can recall that was carried out with illegal weapons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back