OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also add to the above that, with all the arrests and Grand Juries convened in the last 2 years, LE may have gotten all they're going to find from the local gentry. If this was a professional hit, the person who ordered it probably doesn't live in the community, nor do the actual killers.

The only former locals who might know who called in the hit are now living in AK. There may be a few local drug/MJ traffickers in the area who also might know (probably why they busted the Eurys). Any of that info should have come out in the GJ, though. LE probably has an idea of who the boss(es) are and they'll have to rely on LE in the areas where they're located.

Why can't they call in members of the W family to testify in the GJ? Surely they've checked their phone records from that night and the weeks before. Are they waiting for a lot of physical evidence? They may wait a long time for that. Junk probably knows if he has to go up against an organized crime boss, they'll have a lot of high priced legal representation. They may just have to be satisfied in busting the top people on some other charge.

A little tidbit I found when searching about the Wag family and Procter and Gamble (something I heard in the beginning about the Wags being connected to the company by family), Nathan Estruth stepped down today as CEO of P&G (January 10, 2018) so he could run for Ohio Lieutenant Govenor, as running mate of Mary Taylor. Mary Wagner will succeed him. There are a few in this company with the name Wagner, I'm not implying their involved, but I thought it interesting,

Thanks, Mitten. Here's another news report

http://radio.wosu.org/post/ohio-supreme-court-wont-make-pike-county-autopsies-public#stream/0

Not surprising, but a bad decision that sets a precedent from one of the least qualified, inept and corrupt Ohio Supreme Court benches in state history. JMO.

This decision attempts to remove one of the cornerstones of the law that protect the rights of the public to oversee the work of elected officials. It not only restricts public (news media) access to the Rhoden murder AR reports, it does so for every autopsy report in Ohio. So, if a government official or LE agency wants to cover up a crime resulting in someone's death - whether murder, manslaughter, medical malpractice, etc. , all they have to do is say it's part of an investigation.

For example, if a nursing home has a reputation for mistreating patients, the autopsy reports of patients or residents who died under suspicious circumstances, this ruling makes it impossible for the news media or concerned citizens to review the ARs of deceased patients. These days many politicians make fortunes in the nursing home industry and could use their influence to block public access to AR's of patients with suspicious deaths. Same situation could apply to people who die from abuse in jails, during arrests, etc. There are a lot of possibilities.

Hopefully, the decision will eventually be challenged and overturned, but it could take a long time. Ohio is one messed up state.

ETA: More news links

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...onsider-making-public-family-slain-autopsies/

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/l...-slain-pike-county-family-public/95-545645020

This is so true! I wonder about past "whistle blowers" who have risked their lives and rep, bringing corrupt officials to the public! Seems were going backwards instead of
forward, when it come to accountability of our elected officials!!!!!!!

A little tidbit I found when searching about the Wag family and Procter and Gamble (something I heard in the beginning about the Wags being connected to the company by family), Nathan Estruth stepped down today as CEO of P&G (January 10, 2018) so he could run for Ohio Lieutenant Govenor, as running mate of Mary Taylor. Mary Wagner will succeed him. There are a few in this company with the name Wagner, I'm not implying their involved, but I thought it interesting,
Idk who Nathan Estruth is but he definitely has not been the CEO of P&G at any point in the last 10 yrs. Current CEO is David Taylor.

Good to see you back Rasin! I took a couple days off due to alergy's! Ah! Spring! Here's a question I have I wonder why the custody thing started in the first place? What caused the friction between the R's and W's, that they thought they had to go to court? I thought the W's said that the arrangement they had in place was working before the murders. I don't believe it was a move to Alaska, since that happened after the murders. To get away to a safer place. And it seemed to me that HMR and JW were over, long before this custody thing. I'm pretty sure that HMR knew who the father was. Since she had broken up with JW and moved onto CG, then while pregnant started a relationship with CH. I know that looks bad, but kids do this today. So my biggest question is, why did JW even think he could be the father of her baby? She didn't seem like a player, just a confused young girl that was trying to do her best. And at her age, getting attention and love mixed up, like a lot of us do. So what was the "falling out" between the W's and R's that started this?

If it were vise versa, and my ex boyfriend had custody according state law, and had a new gf, I'd want to protect my rights with a custody agreement. The one that my kid had with their ex, they were unmarried, set in stone alternating holidays, so many weeks during the summer, spending mother's/father's day with that parent, etc... It was detailed, it included child support, who claimed the child as a dependent on taxes, who provided medical insurance, and lots of other stuff, that kept their co-parenting relationship, working really well, up until the day he passed away. With that in place though, it was a smooth transition for my grandchild to receive benefits from their father. Fathers have rights.

Good to see you back Rasin! I took a couple days off due to alergy's! Ah! Spring! Here's a question I have I wonder why the custody thing started in the first place? What caused the friction between the R's and W's, that they thought they had to go to court? I thought the W's said that the arrangement they had in place was working before the murders. I don't believe it was a move to Alaska, since that happened after the murders. To get away to a safer place. And it seemed to me that HMR and JW were over, long before this custody thing. I'm pretty sure that HMR knew who the father was. Since she had broken up with JW and moved onto CG, then while pregnant started a relationship with CH. I know that looks bad, but kids do this today. So my biggest question is, why did JW even think he could be the father of her baby? She didn't seem like a player, just a confused young girl that was trying to do her best. And at her age, getting attention and love mixed up, like a lot of us do. So what was the "falling out" between the W's and R's that started this?

Thank you. It's been a long tax season this year with the IRS extending the filing date not once but twice. It has also been a busy one but I am about to crawl out from under the files and see the light of day. I hope you feel better!!!

ETA I think what proceeded the custody argument was the Wags asking HR to sign over her parental rights to JW, I assume so they could move and take little S with them. This was according to LM. Or her relationship with CH may have been serious to the extent of talking marriage.

JMO

Idk who Nathan Estruth is but he definitely has not been the CEO of P&G at any point in the last 10 yrs. Current CEO is David Taylor.
Corretion, Nathan Estruth left his position as CEO of Imflux a proctor and gamble subsidary.

JMO. Is it possible CR1 was involved with someone and in deep. He told them he was pulling out because of family issues (custody). Threats were made but CR1 was adamant he was pulling out. He owed these people money but he didn't see it that way as he'd spent money on this new venture. More threats made. DR was told over the phone that night and that's why she was crying.

im also thinking that maybe GR was involve, was it he who opened the window for perps to enter the trailer.

Brought quote over from previous thread.Pike Prosecutor Junk is very clear authorities remain focused on the Wagners
Rhoden family massacre: 2 years later, no arrests, no motives

Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk will only say that investigators remain focused on a former Peebles family of four who had ties to the Rhoden family but moved last year to Alaska.

He said authorities are focused on the Wagners in the investigation of the April 22, 2016 slayings. Two agents from the state’s Bureau of Criminal Investigation and a member of the Pike County Sheriff’s Office remain assigned to the case full-time and work out of an office in
<snip>
Quote from thread.Local News 12 quotes LM saying both the elder Wagner and JW attempted to get HR to give up all her parental rights to SW
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]#570[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Heavy]Bootsctr[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-SemiboldItalic]
JW and Hanna R had a daughter named S. Two to three weeks before the murders, JW and his father tried to get Hanna to sign away her parental rights to S, according to LM, Hanna's grandfather.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]http://local12.com/news/local/questi...rch-properties [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
I will look for my link but it was a video very early on JW alluded to being alarmed by HR boyfriends behavior. Until I find it just assume this is my opinion
Rsd1200

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-SemiboldItalic]JW Picks a girlfriend who is 14 yr old,too young and immature to stand up for herself. Too young to go against any decisions he might make for her. He is controlling. Stalker-ish. And when she finally grows up enough to stand up for herself and makes the decision to get away from him, he kills her. And if he is angry enough at her he kills her family too. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-SemiboldItalic]It has been my top theory the W's are in it up to their necks and the run to Alaska was to try to get away from LE questions courtesy of elder Wag [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
There are two specifics that I find puzzling.The text *during the overnight hours between JW and JR. And the fact JW has distanced himself from personaly retrieving SW from absolute ground zero of the crime scene
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Heavy]rsd1200[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-SemiboldItalic]*[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-HeavyItalic]Here[/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-SemiboldItalic] is the post I referred to in the quote above:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Here it is again, July 29, 2016 (I screen-shotted it too b/c some papers changed it w/o doing an edit, iirc). That last line, missed it by hours, makes me think this, his original statement, was the truthful one.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-SemiboldItalic]HR and JW shared custody of S, who was supposed to be with her mom that fateful Friday evening, he said. But Wagner picked her up a day earlier than normal: "I reckon we missed it by just hours."[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...-cry/87645382/[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]
:cow:
*Corrrected cell to say text. Hope I didn't muddy the water. It's already muddy enough. :facepalm:
[/FONT][/FONT]

Brought quote over from previous thread.Pike Prosecutor Junk is very clear authorities remain focused on the Wagners

Quote from thread.Local News 12 quotes LM saying both the elder Wagner and JW attempted to get HR to give up all her parental rights to SW

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
I will look for my link but it was a video very early on JW alluded to being alarmed by HR boyfriends behavior. Until I find it just assume this is my opinion
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
There are two specifics that I find puzzling.The cell call during the overnight hours between JW and JR. And the fact JW has distanced himself from personaly retrieving SW from absolute ground zero of the crime scene
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]
:cow:
[/FONT][/FONT]
This is a convoluted mess imho. From the sound of it, I think W's are involved, but I feel LE doesn't have enough evidence to go to trial.. (Guns and such..)
Having said that, we do know they do have evidence, incriminating my guess. I have to wonder if they have someone up there in Alaska watching these folks.
They went there for a reason.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

JMO. Is it possible CR1 was involved with someone and in deep. He told them he was pulling out because of family issues (custody). Threats were made but CR1 was adamant he was pulling out. He owed these people money but he didn't see it that way as he'd spent money on this new venture. More threats made. DR was told over the phone that night and that's why she was crying.

im also thinking that maybe GR was involve, was it he who opened the window for perps to enter the trailer.

As to the R adult males getting into something over their heads, and pulling out, for whatever reason, I think that could well be a possibility.

Idk about GR and the window, I'm thinking open windows were maybe staging. Trailer windows, especially where those were located, would be hard to get into and out of. Lived in a couple back many years ago, and I think it would be too noisy, and difficult, to get in that way. When I was young, I used to go out my window, and it was a normal sized window, in a regular brick home. I could not get back in that way though without making noise, so, I had an alternate route to get back inside. I used two different routes, for coming and going, for a reason. I knew my house, and I knew my family's habits.

This is a convoluted mess imho. From the sound of it, I think W's are involved, but I feel LE doesn't have enough evidence to go to trial.. (Guns and such..)
Having said that, we do know they do have evidence, incriminating my guess. I have to wonder if they have someone up there in Alaska watching these folks.

Which again brings me all the way back to WHY weren’t the W’s looked at with a microscope in the first hours and days? Waiting over a year to search property is just complete ignorance & poor investigating...which then brings up many more WHY’s. JMHO.

I know that some don't like for personal experience to be shared, but, as I've said, I've lived a colorful life, and been around a lot of, well, interesting situations, over the course of my life. I've seen people who loved their child, but in doing business of an illegal nature, and/or having a drug addiction, put the child(ren) in bad situations, b/c they were not thinking that anything bad would happen. They had it all under control. I'm very thankful that the child(ren) I know of, did not get hurt, and are in stable homes now, and are loved by their adoptive parents. Some of the parents are allowed supervised contact, but, when you mess in illegal stuff, you bring folks to your door, that can put your family at risk. Back years ago, they'd do drops from low flying aircraft, into the hills here. The folks would retrieve it, break it down, and then deal. One family got in, realized it was more than what they thought, and wanted out. Their son was set up, and murdered. The guy walked. So, maybe the Ws were afraid for S's safety. Yes, we only can guess that it was just weed, but weed was still illegal, and CR1 was into other ventures, with other folks, that have been used for money laundering too.

If they were all so furious at JW, I doubt HMR, or DR, would have wanted/let him come to the house, and help set up K's crib, two days before her birth. If you do the reverse calculations based on HMR's ultrasound/LMP dates, and look at her, and JW's FB, timelines, it's my guess that there was a chance that K was his. Just playing Devil's Advocate.

Which again brings me all the way back to WHY weren&#8217;t the W&#8217;s looked at with a microscope in the first hours and days? Waiting over a year to search property is just complete ignorance & poor investigating...which then brings up many more WHY&#8217;s. JMHO.

We don't know that they weren't. I just so happened to stumble across that BBL has been searched too. Never heard it in the news. All of the search warrants were sealed. Gag orders in place. We've not heard a word about any of the folks' interviews, who they've interviewed, or looked at, thus far.

As to the R adult males getting into something over their heads, and pulling out, for whatever reason, I think that could well be a possibility.

Idk about GR and the window, I'm thinking open windows were maybe staging. Trailer windows, especially where those were located, would be hard to get into and out of. Lived in a couple back many years ago, and I think it would be too noisy, and difficult, to get in that way. When I was young, I used to go out my window, and it was a normal sized window, in a regular brick home. I could not get back in that way though without making noise, so, I had an alternate route to get back inside. I used two different routes, for coming and going, for a reason. I knew my house, and I knew my family's habits.

Yes and those trailer windows hurt like h**l if your thigh or any part of your body touch's that thin metal sile! Ouch!!!!

We don't know that they weren't. I just so happened to stumble across that BBL has been searched too. Never heard it in the news. All of the search warrants were sealed. Gag orders in place. We've not heard a word about any of the folks' interviews, who they've interviewed, or looked at, thus far.

I agree. However we do know how much time lapsed between the murders and the search of the W’s that we were are aware of. So, could there be a chance that since BBL was searched that the W’s farm was initially searched as well and the search done in May 2017 of the W’s properties was perhaps a 2nd search?

I've been following from the beginning. If it's been revealed I haven't seen it so I'll apologize in advance.

Who is the father of HR's newborn?

Thanks.

Having visited the area they are living in I would say that every one in that area of Alaska is watching them. JOM

I've been following from the beginning. If it's been revealed I haven't seen it so I'll apologize in advance.

Who is the father of HR's newborn?

Thanks.

CG is K's father.

I agree. However we do know how much time lapsed between the murders and the search of the W&#8217;s that we were are aware of. So, could there be a chance that since BBL was searched that the W&#8217;s farm was initially searched as well and the search done in May 2017 of the W&#8217;s properties was perhaps a 2nd search?

I think it's possible. I think that second search was caused due to a tip from someone in a cell. They thought it was valid and pulled out all stops. If you'll note, they didn't search the inside of any of the homes. Just the grounds, and those trailers. They had searched what was called a, nursing home, on the elder Ws property (iirc), prior to this. I think that it is one of the search warrants that LM speaks about, where they (LE), in executing a search, took bedding from an old man who was bedfast, and LM seemed to think it was ridiculous. Idk who the bedfast man was though, and he speaks to JW coming to the house, prior, all the time, but won't bring S now (JW said in another article that he'd taken S to visit other family, but, he won't take her down UHR, b/c of her Momma, and she doesn't understand. She would think that she was going there, even if they pass the turnoff to UHR). When my grandchild's father passed, she was about the same age as S. She would ask for him when she visited her paternal grandparents. She didn't understand. It was hard enough, in the manner her father passed, but, in the manner that S's mother passed, and then S's home is even gone, I can kinda see why. The road runs both ways.

Starts around the 2:30 mark about the search warrant/bedding.

http://www.fox19.com/story/35453014...of-arrests-investigators-couldnt-catch-a-cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member