Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me just thinking out loud: In an interview (link was provided in an earlier post) Emily said her mom called her a couple of times that day to come help her move, and that her mom had men lined up to help her move. If my mom had called a few times and then "shooed" me away, I would think it was strange and would need a good reason to leave. I also wonder if anyone has found a link to see if the PI or police talked to any of the men who were lined up to help her move. I know a lot of people on here have been speculating that someone could have been in the house with her, but it could show her mental state was abnormal and by that point she wanted to get away - maybe just for a drive - but bad enough she changed her mind about her daughter helping her pack. She was at the gas station pretty quickly after her daughter left. Again, this is just me guessing and not from any source.

All my posts are just me thinking out loud also. Hwy 33 up through Bankhead is a very dangerous road. Could definitely see a wreck being a possibility. Here's something I just thought of though. Jennifer and Brent's house sits right across from a gas station and she didn't go to that gas station to get gas. So she got gas closer towards Bankhead. As far as someone being in the house with her I just don't know. ?

My iPhone is set so that if someone puts in the wrong passcode a few times (can't remember how many, 10?), it automatically factory resets. So theoretically anyone could pick it up and reset it by putting wrong passcodes in.

Edit: I think if you're the real owner it can be recovered by using iTunes trickery but if you're not it's bricked.

The only meds we have heard mention is blood pressure medicine.

Going back to this comment from last night.

Given her relatively high levels of activity and her demanding job, I am assuming that JW has what's called RRMS (Relapsing-Remitting MS) where the disease can go through long periods of remission in between flare-ups (lesion-producing autoimmune attacks on the central nervous system). People with RRMS nearly all take a medication to attempt to keep the time in between flare-ups as long as possible. What I'm getting at is that it's safe to assume that she at least took medication for her MS, and it's possible that it was difficult for her. MS drugs are rough and have ugly side effects (I went through three different medications before finding one that was right for me-- and this one still made half my hair fall out :( ).

On top of this, it would still be unusual for an RRMS patient, even a relatively active one to take just the MS drug. Aside from relapses, the disease causes all sorts of problems: tremors, neuralgia, etc. It's possible she could be on anything to treat these symptoms, too.

But yes, you're correct. We heard nothing concrete except for the blood pressure medicine. I simply offer this information up as food for thought.

I'd like like to say that a mental illness is not disparaging. Not any more more than it's disparaging to say that someone has diabetes, and needs shots, so we should be eager to find her.
" Bret told Dateline that Jennifer had medical issues that he believes could have caused her mental distress."

I don't like this.

This is subtle disparagent which is unexpected.
When somone goes missing all animosity is put aside in fear of what the missing maybe going through.
A victim is in a vulnerable position, and we do not expect to hear anyone disparage a person in such danger or risk, especially after going missing. No matter how subtle the disparagement is, it is not something we expect to her.

Why do the guilty sometimes disparage a victim?

It may be that the perpetrator of harm against the victim is seeking to justify the action taken against the victim.

This is not to say that the husband caused the disappearance of Jennifer.
It is only a small point yet should be concidered overall.

I'm confused about why people are thinking the husband must have known she was driving the Tahoe because he called Onstar. I thought the Tahoe didn't have Onstar and wasn't what she usually drove. So wouldn't that imply he did not know she was driving the Tahoe? Or do I have that all backwards?

Could he have purposely left the Tahoe, assuming she was moving her things out and would need the extra room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could he have purposely left the Tahoe, assuming she was moving her things out and would need the extra room?

Never mind, I see that the Tahoe was brought in to the marriage by her.

That video of her at the gas station leads me to believe she was happily going to meet someone. She may not have planned on getting out of the car or else it was someone whom had seen her at her worst. I say this because I have gone to the post office drop box at night to drop mail and only changed shoes because I didn´t want to get my house shoes dirty.

Is it possible she got gas in Tahoe so she could get to a UHAUL rental place and just do it herself? She was ready to get the heck out of dodge and maybe she changed her mind about moving men and went to get a truck herself? Perhaps someone at the Uhaul place was involved? I’m not sure if this is a wild idea or not! Maybe smiling at gas station because she was putting up her usual front and knew she was gonna be out soon?
This however doesn’t explain the text messages. I tend to think the smile was more of her being at peace that her suffering was going to end that day. I’ve had plenty of folks on my ambulance who attempted suicide whom family said they were truly acting happier than ever that day prior to putting a gun in their mouth, od’ing etc. (sometimes patients are REALLY angry at having been caught and potentially saved also - if you’re curious).
Maybe phone reset was to get her map off of it showing where she went, any web searches for how to do it, etc???

All my posts are just me thinking out loud also. Hwy 33 up through Bankhead is a very dangerous road. Could definitely see a wreck being a possibility. Here's something I just thought of though. Jennifer and Brent's house sits right across from a gas station and she didn't go to that gas station to get gas. So she got gas closer towards Bankhead. As far as someone being in the house with her I just don't know. ?
I too wondered why she didn't gas up at the station across from her house and then I laughed at myself for wondering that because I routinely pass by that station and go to the one at Wren because it's easier to get in and out of. However, I do hope that someone has checked the video cameras there since I would think you would see traffic in and out of their driveway.

I too wondered why she didn't gas up at the station across from her house and then I laughed at myself for wondering that because I routinely pass by that station and go to the one at Wren because it's easier to get in and out of. However, I do hope that someone has checked the video cameras there since I would think you would see traffic in and out of their driveway.
I hope it's not too late to get that video. That is, if they haven't already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I routinely pass up two gas stations to fill up at my preferred one -- the 7-Eleven in my neighborhood because people keep getting shot there, and the Exxon a little further on because it's older and has the slowest pumps this side of the Mississippi. Jennifer's choice of gas station may or may not be significant, IMO.

I'd like like to say that a mental illness is not disparaging. Not any more more than it's disparaging to say that someone has diabetes, and needs shots, so we should be eager to find her.

I agree, though the way Dateline phrased the above could be interpreted as Brent trying to subtly undermine Jennifer's competency. A little like suggesting an upset woman has PMS to invalidate her reason for being upset.

Surely they have checked the pings on all the phones that received a text at 1:30 am to see where those phones pinged. That should have been done on day 1!!!! "Find my iPhone" only works if has been activated on the phone. My stepson has been through so many iPhones over the years, we refuse to buy him another phone if any brand 藍

I'm confused -- why ping the phones that received her texts?

Husband went to spend the night at his son's so she could pack in peace. There is nothing strange about that. Since the husband isn't posting much, you aren't getting both sides of the story.

So the packing and the consequent leaving was no surprise to him?

Allison says he told her he had not seen Jennifer since the morning of April 8.

He had seen Jennifer that morning and since numerous bins had been acquired and considerable packing had been done according to the daughter he knew then what was going on.

He was gone to his sons all day and all night. Seems like he was staying away until she could get cleared out and that’s why she felt the pressure to get moved.

Has he said why his looking for her didn’t include going to the house and seeing if she was just emotional texting?

Wasn't he concerned due to her “medical issues” that she may be in some sort of state that he could diffuse by going to the house and engaging her?

Or calling LE and asking for them to check on her?

Has he said it was Jennifer’s idea to move and divorce?

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/alabama-family-searching-jennifer-marshell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

To rule out the idea that one of the family members actually sent the texts from her phone to throw investigators off the trail. It would show that the family members were actually at home, where they said they were, when they received her texts.

If a family member was texted from JW phone and pinged right next to her phone, could be that person sent out the text rather than Jennifer? I’m guessing here as I’m not terribly familiar with phone towers etc.

To rule out the idea that one of the family members actually sent the texts from her phone to throw investigators off the trail. It would show that the family members were actually at home, where they said they were, when they received her texts.

JINX! **pinch poke* you owe me a Diet Coke! Hahah

I get that everyone has their favorite gas station to go to but if Jennifer passed on a gas station right in front of her then that kind of makes me think she wasn't in that big of a hurry?? Maybe Idk. Just my opinion.

Wondering if the surveillance cameras play a role in her choice of gas station AND choice of payment method.

Does anyone know if the gas station across the street from her home has surveillance cameras? If so, are they obvious? As in, visible to all patrons?

Could it be possible that she went to the gas station closer to Bankhead because she knew for certain it does have cameras?

If paying with a debit/credit card, there is typically no need to enter the store or make contact with the cashier. Everything is done at the pump; some stations have pump cameras, some don’t.

Could she have chosen to pay with cash knowing she’d be sure to be captured on camera having physically gone inside to the cashier?!

If this were the case, it could also be linked to the $10 cash payment for gas. It’s possible the gas purchase wasn’t made because she ‘needed’ gas, but simply to place her at a specific location at a particular time. (Not to mention, $10 in a Tahoe isn’t going to go very far!) Like most people, she may not keep much cash on hand. Maybe she grabbed whatever cash she had at the time & rolled with it.

Of course ALL MOO & thoughts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members