Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
To rule out the idea that one of the family members actually sent the texts from her phone to throw investigators off the trail. It would show that the family members were actually at home, where they said they were, when they received her texts.

Not if said person leaves their phone where they would like it to look they were/are. JMO

That’s true we don’t know he didn’t run over there and see she wasn’t there.

It was after the concerning texts that I was saying he could have gone to the house or called LE to do a wellness check but if he did go over and see she and the Yukon gone that makes more sense of his following activities.

I have followed case after case on WS of women in her age range that turned out to be suicide. Women who have so much to live for- it’s heartbreaking.
In early reports and the girls have stated no one went to the house that night after receiving texts.
The girls drove to her work first, then to her home , noticed the Tahoe missing and the GIRLS filed a missing person report.
Lots of links in the first pages and subsequent to back that up.

I didn't know that the two homes were so close to each other, so yes it's very possible Brent or the son went over there.

I'm thinking, JMW had that important review meeting at the hospital for which she had to prepare all weekend, as was stated in an article. At the same time, she and her husband had a fight the night before.
April 8th is a Sunday. Preparations for the hospital review, a fight, the packing, her MS, where to go with her stuff.....that's a whole lot of pressure. I can see that she was totally overwhelmed. Also when you have your stuff in boxes and bins, it hits home that your home isn't home anymore, the security and comfort is gone. She wanted to leave, either her decision or his (though he says he didn't ask for a divorce or for her to move out). After the fight (and evidently some ongoing marital tension, and possibly an affair involved) she may have perceived that the marriage was over.

She may have been done with it all, just too much o deal with.

Took off in the Tahoe, after shooing her daughter out of the house .....

I'm now leaning to self harm.....her search for peace after all this pressure and turmoil. So very sad if that's the case.
The homes are not close, about 20-30 miles difference.

In the latest article the girls mention they don’t know if she took her purse or meds with her.
That bothers me deeply. Wouldn’t Brent be able to tell if it were still at the home and let the girls know?

To rule out the idea that one of the family members actually sent the texts from her phone to throw investigators off the trail. It would show that the family members were actually at home, where they said they were, when they received her texts.

Actually, it would show the the family members' phones were at home, which would in no way rule out the phones' owners being elsewhere.

There are no named suspects or persons of interest yet, are there?

In early reports and the girls have stated no one went to the house that night after receiving texts.
The girls drove to her work first, then to her home , noticed the Tahoe missing and the GIRLS filed a missing person report.
Lots of links in the first pages and subsequent to back that up.

To back up that they said this, or to back up that it's fact?

In the latest article the girls mention they don’t know if she took her purse or meds with her.
That bothers me deeply. Wouldn’t Brent be able to tell if it were still at the home and let the girls know?

That's sort of what I'm trying to get at -- are we sure the daughters and the husband are communicating?

Receiving no responses from their mother, Allison and Beth began to panic. They called and texted family members and searched until around 6:00 a.m. Worried, they went to Beth’s house and officially reported their mother missing.

According to Allison, the sisters went back to Jennifer and Brent’s home later that morning to see if she had gone back. Brent was not home, but Allison says he later told them he had stayed with his son the previous day and night because of the fighting with Jennifer. Allison says he told her he had not seen Jennifer since the morning of April 8. When Beth spoke to Brent the next day, she said he was “emotional” and “upset.”

Adding this to my point of posts above

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

I thought the mention of the phone call was interesting from the article today. I don't remember that being mentioned until now.

I want to know who she called.

To back up that they said this, or to back up that it's fact?

That's sort of what I'm trying to get at -- are we sure the daughters and the husband are communicating?

Well, I can say that they have stopped including his name on her FB and linked articles to her FB page.
IMO that says a lot.

So -- they called and texted family members and searched and THEN went to the house?

I didn't know that the two homes were so close to each other, so yes it's very possible Brent or the son went over there.

I'm thinking, JMW had that important review meeting at the hospital for which she had to prepare all weekend, as was stated in an article. At the same time, she and her husband had a fight the night before.
April 8th is a Sunday. Preparations for the hospital review, a fight, the packing, her MS, where to go with her stuff.....that's a whole lot of pressure. I can see that she was totally overwhelmed. Also when you have your stuff in boxes and bins, it hits home that your home isn't home anymore, the security and comfort is gone. She wanted to leave, either her decision or his (though he says he didn't ask for a divorce or for her to move out). After the fight (and evidently some ongoing marital tension, and possibly an affair involved) she may have perceived that the marriage was over.

She may have been done with it all, just too much o deal with.

Took off in the Tahoe, after shooing her daughter out of the house .....

I'm now leaning to self harm.....her search for peace after all this pressure and turmoil. So very sad if that's the case.

I found it interesting that the gas station was close to Brand's sons house .

Well, I can say that they have stopped including his name on her FB and linked articles to her FB page.
IMO that says a lot.

Yeah -- I feel like we're missing some rather large pieces of the picture, here.

So -- they called and texted family members and searched and THEN went to the house?

Seems a bit backwards. And no one checked to see if her purse or her meds were gone? Is that correct?

I found it interesting that the gas station was close to Brand's sons house .

Do u have a link for that or MSM mention?
Otherwise we can’t siscuss the son (s).

Also from the above link:

"[FONT=&quot]Neither of Jennifer’s daughters heard from her again until 1:17 a.m. the next morning. Beth and Allison received a group text from Jennifer, telling them she loved them and to take care of her grandchildren. Neither Beth nor Allison were woken up by the message, but Beth’s ex-husband Michael Hughes, who is still a close friend of the family, was awake and received a similar message from Jennifer. Michael, a police officer in nearby Trinity, called the sisters to tell them he had received a disturbing message from their mother."

Emphasis added by moi -- so Jennifer group texted her daughters. And then texted Michael separately(?). I wonder if that was also a group text or -- just how many bleepin' text messages were actually sent and to whom. [/FONT]

We need a timeline. And maybe also a map. I can have a go at the timeline, but I'm no map-maker. :)

Seems a bit backwards. And no one checked to see if her purse or her meds were gone? Is that correct?

IMO that’s the million dollar question to this day.
We know Brent has been at the house because our VI stated he’s been out mowing the lawn.

Thanks. So it looks like this is the timeline:

Sunday April 8th - was last seen in her home at about 1:30 pm.
Sunday April 8th - Jennifer was on camera getting and paying for gas at the Trading Post around 1:45 pm
Monday April 9th - 4 family members received a text from Jennifer around 1:40 am. From what I understand (reading on FB) it was not a group text but individuals texts since they were mentioned between 1:15 and 1:40 am.

This is the only timeline I've found. Bit sparse, now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member