Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
That caught my eye as well, I went back & re-read articles & have yet to see that bit of info anyplace. Until this, all that was stated was the daughter was at the house, mom shooed her out quickly, 10min later she’s captured on camera at the gas station & nothing more until 1:17am the next day. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is news to me, too. I wonder who she was calling?

"Cross said her mother's cellphone records showed she made a call around 1:30 p.m. the day of her disappearance. She didn't use the phone again until 1:17 a.m. when she started sending texts to her daughters. That's unusual, Cross said, because her mother always had her phone in her hand. She needed to be available for her job at the hospital."

This refers to the date of her disappearance, which is Sunday, May 8, 2018.

Source of article is Real-Time News from AL.com (Updated: 3:39 p.m. -- today, Wed., May 3, 2018)
https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/05/jennifer_marshell_white_moulto.html

[FONT=&quot]And Jennifer White wasn't a nature lover. Why was she at Bankhead in the middle of the night?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"My mother is not an outdoors person," Cross said. "She loved the sun and beach, but not things like the woods and bugs and hunting."

Sigh......why indeed ?[/FONT]

This is news to me, too. I wonder who she was calling?

"Cross said her mother's cellphone records showed she made a call around 1:30 p.m. the day of her disappearance. She didn't use the phone again until 1:17 a.m. when she started sending texts to her daughters. That's unusual, Cross said, because her mother always had her phone in her hand. She needed to be available for her job at the hospital."

This refers to the date of her disappearance, which is Sunday, May 8, 2018.

Source of article is Real-Time News from AL.com (Updated: 3:39 p.m. -- today, Wed., May 3, 2018)

1:30 is when the daughter left the house.
So, right after that she made the call? Did JMW shoo her daughter away so that she could make this call?
and then left and was seen at the gas station at 1:40.

[FONT="]And Jennifer White wasn't a nature lover. Why was she at Bankhead in the middle of the night?[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT="]"My mother is not an outdoors person," Cross said. "She loved the sun and beach, but not things like the woods and bugs and hunting."

Sigh......why indeed ?[/FONT]

This one throws me off. You would think if plan on ending your life you'd go somewhere you loved that at least brought you peace. Unless she wanted to be at the last place her family would think to look. But then again surely she's aware they could ping her cell phone.
All confusing.

[FONT="]And Jennifer White wasn't a nature lover. Why was she at Bankhead in the middle of the night?[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT="]"My mother is not an outdoors person," Cross said. "She loved the sun and beach, but not things like the woods and bugs and hunting."[/FONT]

I know what you're getting at but... I'm also not an "outdoors person" but I can imagine finding a quiet outdoorsy spot for a couple of different scenarios...

There's just no script for real life...

Yes, even drove to Decatur to her work because she had sometimes spent the night in her office when her and Brent fought.

Yeah. That's pretty drastic. You don't sleep in your office just because of some little spat. It had to be egregious (IMO). Further, I'd like to comment on this:

“I personally don’t believe that, but she said she had evidence of an affair,” Cross said.

http://m.moultonadvertiser.com/news/local/article_96e6590c-4e30-11e8-ab3b-63a098f7a91d.html?mode=jqm

With all due respect to her daughter, I believe Jennifer could back up her suspicions with factual evidence. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that anyone did anything to her, but noted for the record by me. (IMO)

This one throws me off. You would think if plan on ending your life you'd go somewhere you loved that at least brought you peace. Unless she wanted to be at the last place her family would think to look. But then again surely she's aware they could ping her cell phone.
All confusing.

Right, and she also made sure to text them all messages one could certainly construe as suicidal. Not the action of a woman who doesn't want to be found, IMO.

I really do not believe she committed suicide. There is the possibility of an accident. I would lean towards that before I would think "self-harm."

I'm getting myself confused with the timeline/day and who was where etc. UGH. So, the daughter left the house before Jennifer made that 1:30pm phone call and was at the gas station at 1:40pm correct? I wonder if they found out who she talked to. Would it show up on her statement even though the phone was dumped?

I really do not believe she committed suicide. There is the possibility of an accident. I would lean towards that before I would think "self-harm."

Do you feel someone else sent the text ?

Do you feel someone else sent the text ?

The only thing that bothers me about someone else sending the text, the someone I would suspect (but am often wrong) would have had to do some serious gyrations in order to pull off the sending of the text, the replying to that text by JMW, all the while not having the phones next to each other ping during a forensic search. Seems very cartoonish and animated.

I can't really state publicly how I think that would happen.

But, I don't believe she sent those texts herself. I think there was someone else involved.

I'm getting myself confused with the timeline/day and who was where etc. UGH. So, the daughter left the house before Jennifer made that 1:30pm phone call and was at the gas station at 1:40pm correct? I wonder if they found out who she talked to. Would it show up on her statement even though the phone was dumped?

The call was either right before her daughter arrived or right after she left. Not much time left in the timeline for anything else.

Up thread someone remarked that we are missing a big piece of the puzzle, and I agree. I hope her daughters are offering the PI ALL they know and suspect. But I have a feeling there is a big secret no one close to her is aware of.

The only thing that bothers me about someone else sending the text, the someone I would suspect (but am often wrong) would have had to do some serious gyrations in order to pull off the sending of the text, the replying to that text by JMW, all the while not having the phones next to each other ping during a forensic search. Seems very cartoonish and animated.

I can't really state publicly how I think that would happen.

But, I don't believe she sent those texts herself. I think there was someone else involved.

So is it possible a third person sent the texts and replied to the text from Brent, and then that person got rid of the phone?

The call was either right before her daughter arrived or right after she left. Not much time left in the timeline for anything else.

Up thread someone remarked that we are missing a big piece of the puzzle, and I agree. I hope her daughters are offering the PI ALL they know and suspect. But I have a feeling there is a big secret no one close to her is aware of.

bbm I have that feeling too ever since we heard that she shooed her daughter out of the house. Maybe she was in the middle of that phone call when the daughter arrived?

I would like to know if the phone pinged somewhere else in the 12 hours between that phone call at 1.30pm and the Good Bye text messages.

I'd like to know what time the last phone call she received/made prior to the one she made at 1:30pm. Just thinking maybe she was on the phone in her bedroom when her daughter showed up and she got off the phone and shooed the daughter out and then returned that call and left. IMO.

I can't get over the 12 hour block of time. She could have been anywhere doing anything! She drove off into the south, well aware that for at least 20 minutes there could be no tracking. In 12 hours she could have driven to Mexico! Before she let anyone know she would be gone, she could have been hundreds of miles away. Shaking my head over here....Good plan to go into DV Protection. Good plan to just straight up disappear. I would go with accident before suicide. I think the truth of what happened to her is in the secret we have yet to know about .

but she did not ALLEGEDLY shoo her daughter out until her daughter ALLEGEDLY told her she did not have to be packing right then, that day... When clearly, Marshell thought otherwise. (it did not sound as if Marshell shooed her daughter out right away... but only after they disagreed IMO)

I am not pointing fingers or positing a theory, just trying to make sure to consider everything...

I would like to know if the phone pinged somewhere else in the 12 hours between that phone call at 1.30pm and the Good Bye text messages.
Her daughters stated it wasn’t used in the whole 12 hours.
So, I’m assuming it didn’t ping until it pinged off the double Springs tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500