Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not nit picking I swear. But why do we keep assuming she was doing meth. There is ZERO percent proof that this is factual. She may have done it in the past, and there may be suspicions from her ex, but this seems to be stated as fact far too often on this forum. I have NO love for EG, but sometimes these assumptions just lead to theories that are out in left field and that is NOT helping Lucas.

I politely disagree. I have seen the two faces of a meth addict. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. When sober, a person can be kind and thoughtful and loving. While high, that same person can be evil, paranoid, violent, full of rage. Especially someone with mental instabilities. Comparing Emily's book in picture to her recent court appearance picture, you can tell how clear her face has become. Meth can give you the hallowed cheeks, sunken in eyes, paleness, etc. Her current picture shows her face full and healthy. IMO, she was on something. Meth is the only drug I know that gives you that look. And if she was on meth then it very well could have been part of the reason something happened to Lucas. It may not actually help Lucas be found but it definitely helps us to get into her mind a little from a drug users perspective.

There are many reasons to suspect she was doing meth, imo. I could write a book on why I suspect this in my opinion, actually I think I already have since day 1, even beeeefore it was even mentioned she had a history of this, yes it's moo and speculation as much and most is here in these threads. I may have missed the stated as fact posts on this, I sure never stated it as fact...Imo discussing this as a possibility does not retract from efforts to find Lucas (if anything it lends itself to her possible whereabouts, associates, etc.), nor does it come from "left field"...personally it's insulting as many have put in hours and hours and hours and hours to help find him and now it's "not helping" if a possible meth connection is discussed? Trying to be nice here. Unless we know of a definitive rule out, it's all on the table as far as I'm concerned...just because she did it in the past...just because a sex offender did it in the past...history is history, compiled with actions and indicators, etc...If I called out every speculative theory with good intentions that I didn't agree with and said "it's NOT helping"...not the style here .jmo. We are all trying to help here. Sorry if I'm abrasive and misinterpreting your post.

Eta: Does this mean I don't believe in drug rehabilitation? Absolutely not. I know plenty of addicts who have gone sober and improved their lives.

You said everything I wanted to say but better. I just wish I had seen your response before I put in my 2 cents. Lol. I see everything as having some type of relevancy here. From the bruises and scratches on Emily's knuckles and hands to the cat, from the pull-up mention to the VD lie, from meth use to heroin use, Emily's pregnancy and her not having custody of her sons, etc etc. It's all part of the puzzle that is Emily Glass.

You would have to elaborate. Do we have National Forests? No. But we do have heavily wooded areas. All around the perimeter, and neighboring counties. Take your pick. N, S, E, and W.
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Forest needs to be checked not park. Looking in wrong place.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait...the cousin KE who was arrested is not in jail?

I thought I was keeping up with things here...but guess not 'cause she has a comment on a post on FB from 21 hours ago.

Another question...is there any chance that the marks on EG's hands could be needle marks from shooting drugs?

I know we don't know exactly what she was into...but this speculative thought just popped into my head and I thought I would ask.

I think the terms scratches leads me away from this theory...but wanted your thoughts on this.

I politely disagree. I have seen the two faces of a meth addict. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. When sober, a person can be kind and thoughtful and loving. While high, that same person can be evil, paranoid, violent, full of rage. Especially someone with mental instabilities. Comparing Emily's book in picture to her recent court appearance picture, you can tell how clear her face has become. Meth can give you the hallowed cheeks, sunken in eyes, paleness, etc. Her current picture shows her face full and healthy. IMO, she was on something. Meth is the only drug I know that gives you that look. And if she was on meth then it very well could have been part of the reason something happened to Lucas. It may not actually help Lucas be found but it definitely helps us to get into her mind a little from a drug users perspective.
I appreciate the comments re: meth use. I agree the document did not state she tested positive for meth or she is proven to be a current user. However, my ignorance of how such a document is prepared and the weight it holds in the legal system is a factor in my drawn conclusion. I base my words on my experiences. I had a Drug Court Judge straight up tell me he rarely reduces sentences imposed for meth use and illegal distribution. He insists on the completion of sentence as in his experience, meth users have the greatest rate of recidivism because of meth's highly addictive traits. She does look really strung out in her photo.

I noticed someone (sorry, can't recall) said there was a hearing on May 11th. Does anyone have a link to the court site. I thought I had one, as I recall looking Glass up. And now I can't find one that I can go into without paying a fee. I have her Case # written down, so I had to have gotten in somehow. :dunno:

TIA!

I am still here but don't have any relevant thoughts this morning.
When I get settled back in my own home this evening maybe something new/actually helpful will come to mind.
All I can do right now is wait with the rest of ya'll and continue to send my prayers our to FLA in particular, for Lucas to be found, for everyone who is working in the background in every way to spread the word that Lucas is still missing.
The biggest prayers I have this morning are for those searching on the ground.
May you be safe, comforted, strong, guided and ultimately successful. And if you find what we all fear the worst, may you be held in that moment by a million supporting arms and hearts.
Chi :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I’m so sorry about your sister! I think it must be pretty universal not to get much info. I wasn’t given much information to me either during my ex husbands court case and ensuing trial either (he sexually assaulted our daughter repeatedly during visitation) I thought it was unfair when I’m the mother of the victim not to get the chance to know every detail during investigation. So I feel your pain (to a much different degree as I’m in no way equating sexual assault with murder)!
So it makes sense to me that we don’t get much information on LH case either being just the public. I think most of the information being shared is being shared as personal opinions/perceptions of those who know folks closer to the investigation. Hopefully this made sense. And I pray your sister received adequate justice! And I pray for your and your family’s continued healing ::hugs::

AlwaysHopeToHelp, I am so sorry to read about all of the terrible things you, your family and friends have suffered. All that you have been through and then you sign up here with the name "AlwaysHopeToHelp". Inspiring.

I'm going to check out Coty's thread once I'm caught up here.

attachment.php

This is the one I can't believe

He barely even looks like "Lucas" here.

ETA: Just saw your post saying exactly this, FLA. Sorry :heartbeat:

He barely even looks like "Lucas" here.

ETA: Just saw your post saying exactly this, FLA. Sorry :heartbeat:

Morning Ana dear.
It breaks my heart in so many ways.
Lucas:tantrum:

Morning Ana dear.

Good morning Chi :coffeews:

I hope all ok #TeamLucas is doing better today. I'm worried about the rate in which we seem to be approaching 3 months.

I was thinking that maybe parks are wrong. Forest needs checked out. EG liked nature. I mean at this point it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot.

MOO

There are a lot of wooded areas. Why do you ask?
Because I think they should be checked. Not deep in forest but just a little bit in. It wouldn't hurt to check it out. Think about it. It would be a much more secluded place than a park.

Because I think they should be checked. Not deep in forest but just a little bit in. It wouldn't hurt to check it out. Think about it. It would be a much more secluded place than a park.

In this area we don’t have forest. But we do have sooooo many areas that are wooded and more shelterbelts and rural areas that are heavy with trees than anyone could ever search. My guess would be a rural shelterbelt or wooded area. I think that’s where asking for land owners and hunters help comes into play. There is just so many areas that are on private property.

Did FBI search EG phone and find places of interest that she searched?

In this area we don’t have forest. But we do have sooooo many areas that are wooded and more shelterbelts and rural areas that are heavy with trees than anyone could ever search. My guess would be a rural shelterbelt or wooded area. I think that’s where asking for land owners and hunters help comes into play. There is just so many areas that are on private property.

I feel like she put him at or near the area she grew up in

Morning Ana dear.

I thought of you yesterday, when I saw an adorable Chihuahua service dog. I told the lady that I knew not to pet her or talk to her because she was "in service" (the dog kept trying to get out of the carriage and in my arms, LOL!) and she told me it was ok to pet her because she wasn't working at that moment. She was so sweet and lovable, and I thought of you as I was petting the little darling.

I can't believe Lucas is still missing. I'm wondering myself if he isn't in a freezer in someone's home or barn (hunters have them), as it just seems in spite of all the efforts of LE, FBI, and the wonderful searchers, he's not somewhere close by. I know just from the searchers here were scouring every inch of Wichita (and they still are), it just seems strange that there isn't a blessed sign of him anywhere. Praying today gives at least some answers or someone finds Lucas. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname