Tickets on Sale Now for CrimeCon'18

I will be attending this panel as well. So much to do this year.

I am going with my daughter - do I need to sign up for certain events? I thought it was first come, first served for the ones included with a regular ticket?

I can't go to Crimecon anymore. :( I just can't afford it and am hoping to recoup some costs and I thought of this lovely community as being obvious people who might be as into this as I am! :) Long time reader but haven't posted until now. :)
I have one Standard Access Full Weekend Badge - I paid $249 - I'd prefer to sell it for that price but give me your best offer and let's talk. Message me! Thank you!

We are really looking forward to CrimeCon, May 4-6, 2018 in Nashville. We will be hosting an expert panel on the unsolved Colonial Parkway Murders. So far, we have booked Cathy Thomas' brother Bill Thomas, true crime author Blaine Pardoe, and former FBI Special Agent Maureen O'Connell to discuss the Colonial Parkway Murders.

Here is the CrimeCon 2018 schedule:

https://www.crimecon.com/guests/

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Colonial Parkway Murders

View attachment 132006

Saw this on the schedule and have been familiarizing myself with the case :) Looking forward to it!! and Soooooooooo much more!!

Going, so going .. meeting up with a few friends from the board I've only known virtually so am very excited! I hope there will be a websleuths meet somewhere!

Couldn't keep me away if you tried either!

My bff had something come up, so I'm instead bringing my BF--- who is NOT into true crime, TV, or ANYTHING indoors or entertainment related! I'll be amazed if he doesn't completely gloss over and/or start climbing artificial trees in the OPRY lobby lol.

Soooo I'll be the solitary female dragging the completely uninterested looking guy around

and he'll be the drunk guy in the bar when I get tired of dragging the completely uninterested guy around and abandon him there :)

Sidebar: We coincidentally saw this in one of our travel/outdoors magazines. It's like 15-20min away from the hotel!!

Looks like they book up in advance and possibly fast? Seem to do alot of group events--- so if anyone is also completely obsessed with baby goats and is looking for a fun side trip??

https://www.shenanigoats.com/

Thanks to the incredible generosity of a few friends and a family member I am able to go to CrimeCon'18. If anyone wants to meet up please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for my friends (and one family member) who are making this trip possible. They donated everything I need to drive round trip, take care of my share of the hotel room and the ticket. Along with a wonderful gift where I was able to buy a few new things so I am not wearing the same clothes I wore when I was pregnant. My son is almost 22. LOL. Thank you Thank You Thank you for making this trip possible.

Email me. Let's meet up.

Tricia

That's awesome Tricia - will you be there all weekend? Are you doing any of the VIP events?
Thanks to the incredible generosity of a few friends and a family member I am able to go to CrimeCon'18. If anyone wants to meet up please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for my friends (and one family member) who are making this trip possible. They donated everything I need to drive round trip, take care of my share of the hotel room and the ticket. Along with a wonderful gift where I was able to buy a few new things so I am not wearing the same clothes I wore when I was pregnant. My son is almost 22. LOL. Thank you Thank You Thank you for making this trip possible.

Email me. Let's meet up.

Tricia

We are thrilled to announce that our Colonial Parkway Murders expert panel has been selected to be one of the CrimeCon 2018 panels to be streamed. We are live at 6:00 pm CDT (7:00 pm EDT) this Friday, May 4. Details below.

https://www.crimecon.com/livestream

Bill Thomas,
Brother of Cathy Thomas,
Colonial Parkway Murders

How do i get details to view ? I am a new member and need help with every thing . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thx
rick

Just found this thread. So it's been and gone, how was it, is there another thread somewhere?

I see it's set for New Orleans next year (June 7-9th 2019)

Just found this thread. So it's been and gone, how was it, is there another thread somewhere?

I see it's set for New Orleans next year (June 7-9th 2019)
Really??? Oooh what a place for a crime conference!! I might have to save, since I'm already here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Morf:

Thanks Morf!

Looking forward to seeing you at CrimeCon 2018.

Bill Thomas,
Brother of Cathleen Thomas,
Colonial Parkway Murders

Sorry Bill, I am behind on my Websleuths stuff(obviously)

I just got my ticket for 2019. Is anyone else going?

I just got my ticket for 2019. Is anyone else going?

I might, because I live in New Orleans. I almost can't imagine missing it! And a wind down across the street at Harrah's never sounds like a bad idea, to me! :)

Tricia

Hi Tricia - did you post about your experience at CrimeCon18 anywhere? I was hoping to get there this year but had to sacrifice it for Windsor and the wedding watch. Cheers!

Oh cool. Crime con. that's what the podcast thinking sideways my favorite show always talked about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back