Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she hires an attorney, it’s whoever she picks that she can afford that will take her case
If she is approved again for a court appointed attorney and is granted one, it is up to the court as to who that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if an attorney might go pro bono for the publicity. This will be a huge case in the media if she gets arrested for murder.

I wonder if an attorney might go pro bono for the publicity. This will be a huge case in the media if she gets arrested for murder.

They may, it’s always a possibility...

I didn't know that was really a thing. Like in the movies with the guys in unmarked cars sitting a block away with binoculars? Can they legally put a tracking device on her car? Or continue to monitor her phone records?

Oh yes, they absolutely can do all of that. Wire tap phones, have undercovers watch her, track her car, etc.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

I didn't know that was really a thing. Like in the movies with the guys in unmarked cars sitting a block away with binoculars? Can they legally put a tracking device on her car? Or continue to monitor her phone records?

They have to have filed the proper paperwork and search warrants for things like wires or bugs, but yes they can

So. Ahem. Just pure speculation here, but say EG left the jail and went directly to the airport and left the state to avoid another CE arrest. How would that affect her CINC case? Could WPD have her put under surveillance by another jurisdiction? Of course I know she could be extradited back if a felony like murder was brought against her....but what if she decides to leave the state to have her baby to avoid losing her to the state? I ask all of this because her and JH seem to have a lot of family/relatives and possibly friends in other states and if I was her, that might be what I would do.

ALL SPECULATION AND QUESTIONS REGARDING MY SPECULATION

Everything happens for a reason, I have followed many cases through out the years and the guilty person/persons eventually go back to the crime scene or place they hid someone, and sometimes they start talking, bragging etc: The day will come for the evil monster who knows what happened to precious Lucas...I continue to pray for Lucas and his family who loves him, friends and all the searchers, WS (You all are amazing) Remember a guilty person will slip of the mouth or go back to the spot., either way their day will come and justice will be served... God Bless everyone and Lucas we will never stop praying or looking...I also hope the father of Lucas doesn't take her back...grrrrr

Pot is a crime in every state.
Its a Federal Crime.
Correct, but the states where it is legal won't turn you over for federal charges.

ETA: The Cole Memo also pretty much washes the Feds hands of it in states which have made it legal.

So. Ahem. Just pure speculation here, but say EG left the jail and went directly to the airport and left the state to avoid another CE arrest. How would that affect her CINC case? Could WPD have her put under surveillance by another jurisdiction? Of course I know she could be extradited back if a felony like murder was brought against her....but what if she decides to leave the state to have her baby to avoid losing her to the state? I ask all of this because her and JH seem to have a lot of family/relatives and possibly friends in other states and if I was her, that might be what I would do.

ALL SPECULATION AND QUESTIONS REGARDING MY SPECULATION

good thoughts. what im hoping is that LE brings charges against her in Lucas' case fast, like lightening fast. Lucas has been gone for 3 months and they have been building a case in that entire time - while things maybe didnt work out ideally today, im hoping that LE plays their hand regarding the bigger crime ASAP.

EG may have won this battle but she wont win the war.

Casey Anthony’s attorney was pro bono wasn’t he?

So....are we still allowed to sleuth EG???
Good question. Is she named as a POI in Lucas’ disappearance? Now that I think about it, why have we been allowed to sleuth JH? I’m still so new, I don’t know all the ins and outs yet.

EG walks oddly. Is she injured? Is she knock kneed?
If this is how she normally walks then it's another thing that can be mentioned as far as anyone seeing her between the 16th and 17th.

She’s pregnant with her 4th baby, the hip/pelvic ligaments can cause a lot of pain and stretch more quickly with successive pregnancies. Symphysis pubic dysfunction also a relatively common issue.

RE weight gain in jail, in addition to the pregnancy and lack of street drugs they may have put her on antidepressants or some such and those cause weight gain in a lot of people.

She’s pregnant with her 4th baby, the hip/pelvic ligaments can cause a lot of pain and stretch more quickly with successive pregnancies. Symphysis pubic dysfunction also a relatively common issue.

RE weight gain in jail, in addition to the pregnancy and lack of street drugs they may have put her on antidepressants or some such and those cause weight gain in a lot of people.

If she is truly bipolar maybe they were medicating for such. I think some of those meds can put weight on a person.

Good question. Is she named as a POI in Lucas’ disappearance? Now that I think about it, why have we been allowed to sleuth JH? I’m still so new, I don’t know all the ins and outs yet.

EG has been named a POI.

“She is a person of interest in his disappearance, Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett said Wednesday, speaking outside of his office at the downtown courthouse where Glass' trial was held just moments after jurors voted to acquit her of one count of child endangerment.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article211291614.html#storylink=cpy

TRASH bag girl.
I do hope the rent is no longer paid.

Isn't JH living in the home? I was assuming he was. If so, then I'm willing to bet that if they are staying in the same home, there will be a 911 call made soon for possible domestic violence. Just saying.

Does anybody know if EG is with JH since her release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami