MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search timeline
Heather Walker
Heather Walker
@_HeatherWalker
·
22s
#JeffreyWillis thanks his attorney before leaving the courtroom to go back into custody. #JessicaHeeringa

Hope they have a close eye on him so he doesn’t end his life and escape punishment.

Whew. Though I am in absolutely no way surprised. I am proud of those jurors. Now Willis can put back on his prison uniform and go back to his cell. For the rest of his life.

Cathy Russon
Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson
·
3m
#JeffreyWillis will be sentenced June 12. Unlike the last sentencing for the #RebekahBletsch murder he will be required to be there. The "Bletsch Law" passed in March.

Will anyone give impact statements?

Cathy Russon
Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson
·
3m
#JeffreyWillis will be sentenced June 12. Unlike the last sentencing for the #RebekahBletsch murder he will be required to be there. The "Bletsch Law" passed in March.

I don’t know what victim impact letters he will be forced to hear this time. Jessica’s mum doesn’t believe he did this and Jessica is still alive.

I just wish the would reveal what he has done with Jessica’s remains before we never hear from him again.

That won't happen.This guy will take that with him. The state has nothing to offer him in return. Dude will die in prison and will never reveal where she is. Horrendous, I know.

That won't happen.This guy will take that with him. The state has nothing to offer him in return. Dude will die in prison and will never reveal where she is. Horrendous, I know.

I know he won’t he will enjoy having that hold over Jessica’s family and law enforcement. My only thought is he might use it to barter for better conditions.

As the verdict was announced, emotional investigators in the courtroom shook hands.

"I think there's a lot of emotion because there was a lot of work put in to this. We were extremely happy," Norton Shores Police Department Lt. Mike Kasher, the lead detective on the Heeringa case, said.

He said he was surprised by how quickly the jury reached a decision, but said they must have realized that he evidence against Willis was "overwhelming."

But, he said, he and other investigators still feel "half empty."

"She's still missing. And right now, we're still in the process of searching," he said.

Kasher said investigators are still willing to talk with Willis.

"Jeffrey Willis is the only one who knows where Jessica Heeringa is at this point," he said.

http://www.woodtv.com/news/jeffrey-...d-in-jessica-heeringa-murder-trial/1181626362

Law & Crime Network
@LawCrimeNetwork
#JeffreyWillis - Judge: Go ahead and take him out.

View attachment 134412

Hope he enjoys his forever home.

OMG I have never before this laughed out loud during such a horrific case. Thank you.

I dearly hope with time this verdict and the trial videos will bring peace to Jessica's family. I feel that the prosecution did a wonderful job addressing the most serious inconsistencies in evidence that have been argued against on the FindJessica Facebook page: the Town & Country vs Dodge Caravan issue, the sketch artist's interpretation and thw abductor's description.

This is the case that brought me to websleuths. Glad to see someone found responsible. Hoping against hope that Jessica will be found.

This is the case that brought me to websleuths. Glad to see someone found responsible. Hoping against hope that Jessica will be found.

Thank you to you and everyone who has been here to support Jessica over the years it really is appreciated.

All I want now is for Jessica’s little boy to have a grave to visit his mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?