MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this news. I hope they can determine soon who this person is and they can be given a proper funeral. It is going to be devastating for Jessica’s loved ones if it is her remains.
It would be devastating for Jessica’s if this is her body but I have been hoping and praying for her family that they will learn the truth about what happened to Jessica and can grieve their beloved daughter-sister-mother. No one should be left unknown and unremarked in the woods like this.

Jeffrey Willis’s appeal for his conviction for Jessica’s murder is open and active. His attorney has already filed a brief on his behalf and the State has filed for their first extension to their submission. Certainly any kind of proof that Jessica has passed away would still be very relevant legally right now.
Case Search
JW’s appeal for Rebekah’s murder has been stalled but appears to still be open. He/his attorney missed their filing deadline. I am not sure what happens in this event.

It would be devastating for Jessica’s if this is her body but I have been hoping and praying for her family that they will learn the truth about what happened to Jessica and can grieve their beloved daughter-sister-mother. No one should be left unknown and unremarked in the woods like this.

Jeffrey Willis’s appeal for his conviction for Jessica’s murder is open and active. His attorney has already filed a brief on his behalf and the State has filed for their first extension to their submission. Certainly any kind of proof that Jessica has passed away would still be very relevant legally right now.
Case Search
JW’s appeal for Rebekah’s murder has been stalled but appears to still be open. He/his attorney missed their filing deadline. I am not sure what happens in this event.
I know the appellate courts in California send you a letter giving you 15 days to file the opening brief after the missed deadline or they will dismiss it. Not sure about there. The two sides could also stipulate to a later filing that hasn’t been docketed yet.

Title Eight Rules

One of the articles about the recent discovery of skeletal remains mentions that they were found near the Ottawa/Kent county line. JW was a researcher of known serial killers and personally knew police officers — he would have known that some law enforcement entities are bound by municipal, county and state boundaries and cannot or do not always share information. Searches for example are sometimes bound by these administrative boundaries. I am certain he would have taken that into account, even if this is not Jessica.

One of the articles about the recent discovery of skeletal remains mentions that they were found near the Ottawa/Kent county line. JW was a researcher of known serial killers and personally knew police officers — he would have known that some law enforcement entities are bound by municipal, county and state boundaries and cannot or do not always share information. Searches for example are sometimes bound by these administrative boundaries. I am certain he would have taken that into account, even if this is not Jessica.

Thank you for this information loreet. I’m going to be very surprised if this person’s remains are Jessica’s I just got the impression from day one JW would have made sure she couldn’t be found. If this person has been left relatively exposed and without clothing I wondered if they could have been a sex worker and if any women were missing. Hopefully we will get more information soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin