Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduled an interview with #EmilyGlass @ 3:30. 20 plus minutes later and we have nothing.
#LucasHernandez @KAKEnews

Karl Mann on Twitter

Anyone else see this?
Wow, so soon. Maybe a lawyer has told her not to speak with the press? I hope they do get to interview her - let her sing like a canary so she can spew more lies that be used against her.

And seriously, does she really think we'd believe anything she has to say??? Maybe I don't give 'it' enough credit. <insert sarcasm here>

Well you know, we haven't heard her side yet. Isn't that what she said in her other interview? I really, really dislike this woman.
Who takes a deceased child and hides him? The abuser that's who. There is no other reason. If he had died from illness she wouldn't need to hide him. She hid him because she was hiding his harm she did to him. That is the only sensible conclusion.

Wow, so soon. Maybe a lawyer has told her not to speak with the press? I hope they do get to interview her - let her sing like a canary so she can spew more lies that be used against her.

And seriously, does she really think we'd believe anything she has to say??? Maybe I don't give 'it' enough credit. <insert sarcasm here>
I've said before and I'm going to say this again......EG has a Jodi Arias vibe about her. Remember her jailhouse interview?

Last edited:
Who takes a deceased child and hides him? The abuser that's who. There is no other reason. If he had died from illness she wouldn't need to hide him. She hid him because she was hiding his harm she did to him. That is the only sensible conclusion.

Exactly. I hope she is put away for the rest of her life and if anyone helped her, they need to pay dearly, too.

My daughter woke up to the screams of her half sister. Said its a sound she will never forget. Her sisters baby was dead. SIDS. The mother collapsed. She was inconsolable.
That's how a normal person acts under the circumstance.
She did not get scared and look for a dump site.
Emily is full of crapola.

My youngest son died in his sleep when he was 2 months old. (Originally labeled SIDS then later labeled complications from Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. We knew I had it, didn't know he did.) I can attest to the fact that although I called 911 and got my oldest child dressed to rush to the hospital with the ambulance, my first thought was NOT to hide the body and create a fictional story.

Thank you all for your kind words. We're devestated yet relieved that Lucas is finally home. I pray that Jamie and the rest of our family can finally find some sort of closure to this endless loop of grief that we have been stuck in for so long.

I want to thank all of you for being so loving and supportive of our family. I, personally, have discovered that WS is home for me. You have all become a second family.

As many of you have realized, media has made some inaccurate statements regarding how Lucas was found. My tip is to listen to direct interviews with the PI and trust that what he's saying is accurate.

So much love to you all,
Bethany

(yes, Tricia, I'm ok with my name being here )

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about her saying she had to wait to tell her side.

I could might wait awhile longer now.

The whole world was just trying to move on & mourn Lucas without a moment of her bs, and then she remembered this time around is probably gonna be awhile: better strike while the iron is hot. Great timing, a-hole.

These self aggrandizing drama queens always do that when they lose all control of their audience.

Last edited:
I could might wait awhile longer now.

The whole world was just trying to move on & mourn Lucas without a moment of her bs, and then she remembered this time around is probably gonna be awhile: better strike while the iron is hot.Great timing, a-hole.

These self aggrandizing drama queens always do that when they lose all control of their audience.
BBM
Exactly! I have a sister who if anyone else is getting the spotlight she will all of a sudden somehow make it all about her! She has done so much damage with her poor poor pitiful me song and dance I could puke. And she's totally self righteous too. I have seen her in Emily. It's all about them, they are victims, give me the attention kinda creepy personalities. Disgusting.

A poster, sorry I can't remember who right now, mentioned how scary and dark and isolated it would have been in the darkness for Emily to have placed Lucas there all by herself. I thought about this. I would have been scared for sure but my adrenaline would have been pumping. Now, if I had someone with me, not so much. kwim?

My youngest son died in his sleep when he was 2 months old. (Originally labeled SIDS then later labeled complications from Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. We knew I had it, didn't know he did.) I can attest to the fact that although I called 911 and got my oldest child dressed to rush to the hospital with the ambulance, my first thought was NOT to hide the body and create a fictional story.
I'm so sorry. That's heartbreaking.

Well you know, we haven't heard her side yet. Isn't that what she said in her other interview? I really, really dislike this woman.

She lead the PI directly to Lucas' remains. She knew exactly where he was this entire time. While the finer details will come out eventually, to me, I've heard enough of her side.

rsbm
I'm proud of my WS family for feeling close enough to share personal feelings and we are here for each other.
The truth will come out, and Lucas will ALWAYS be in our hearts.

BigCityAccountant originally shared this in Abby's and Libby's thread for the girls. I would like to post this for Lucas now:

Eta: I hope you guys can spare a moment to watch this. It is very, very special and precious.

Last edited:
BigCityAccountant originally shared this in Abby's and Libby's thread for the girls. I would like to post this for Lucas now:

Eta: I hope you guys can spare a moment to watch this. It is very, very special and precious.

Thank you for sharing this. As a musician try hard/music tragic there is so much beauty going on in that clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa