Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I thought too... Did she have a close enough relationship with her dealer that she could call him and ask for help? IIRC she said his name was Mike but I’m sure that’s not his name. When she said that the two people that were outside smoking in the early hours of the morning she said there was a black man and white woman. Is the black man her dealer and she is the white woman? I’ve never thought that those people were really there but she was mentioning it and there was some truth to it. Just that she was the white woman. Was “Mike” the black man? I know I’m grasping but did seem a little odd. I’ve always found her lazy and idk how she could have known about this place. Where he was found isn’t visible, at least I don’t think it is, from the road. It was a new moon so it was dark that night. I’m beating my head against the wall - how did she pick this location and did someone help her? Ugh.
Do we know for sure if there are actual pictures of the two people described? Tell me again which night that picture was taken?

My heart goes out to anyone who loses a child but I can't accept denial and loyalty as an excuse. It is not like Lucas death came out of the blue and there were no signs. The bruises were seen, there was violence in the home, drug use, long term illness etc. He might not of believed it would ever go this far, but he accepted and participated in the lifestyle these children were put in. I may come across as very cold but I can sympathize that he lost his child in a horrific way and still feel like he played a part in the final outcome by not taking steps to stop and protect the children and I believe it is time that people be held accountable for their choices, Lucas wasn't given a choice.

Agreed. It was his job to protect Lucas. He failed.

Do we know for sure if there are actual pictures of the two people described? Tell me again which night that picture was taken?
I don’t think so. It was just something that EG said. I want to say it was the 16th... I’ll look to see if I can find it in MSM. If it was the 16th into the 17th that makes it even stranger. I’ll look now.

I know you’re not my Mama but mine lives in OR and this is something she would want to do. Good Mama’s come from OR for sure!

I know at one point I think there was something set up at Wells Fargo but I’m not 100% sure. I too would like to donate towards that. Maybe FLA can point us in the right direction or @AnaPisces or @ESO or @n_6CC or @perfectingpink. I couldn’t tag FLA for some reason.

Oh, that's a great idea. Although, I don't know what is set up so far.

Tagging FLA for you. @FindLucasAllen

No dates but it was in her jailhouse interview.

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'

It was reported early on in the search, that that week (a couple days after JH left for work) 'EG sent JH a snapshot of a couple' claiming to be worried about 'being home all alone (with 2 kids, a ton of neighbors all around her new home and cell to whip out & dial 911 at the drop of a hat).

Last edited:
Plus add the fact that he was found on the 96th day on 96th St. Might be a coincidence but still strange...

I wouldn't put it past the PI to press EG to 'prove herself' via her own public image, while pulling mental sleight of hand throwing her off her game to keep the 'reads' coming.

'You know Emily, I've been thinking... Lucas has been missing 96 days, lets take a drive down the 96. Whattaya say?'

DW knew.

I wouldn't put it past the PI to press EG to 'prove herself' via her own public image, while pulling mental sleight of hand throwing her off her game to keep the 'reads' coming.

'You know Emily, I've been thinking... Lucas has been missing 96 days, lets take a drive down the 96. Whattaya say?'

DW knew.
I have to agree. His tactics are so mind driven and he watches body language. Plus we know that others were out searching that area previously and were so close.

I’m no professional but after watching EG jailhouse interview I can tell she’s lying. Imo she struggling with every word that comes out of her mouth! And she seems to have trouble looking at the reporter.
I agree and quite frankly that title of the story sends me over the edge. She’s the biggest liar ever and I hope they have some darn good evidence against her because if she wiggles her way out of this like she did the child endangerment charges I’ll be livid. Lookin forward to additional charges being filed and to see who her attorney will be.

I honestly still think she just drove out and dumped him when she thought she was far enough. That's what I thought she did before he was found (I was guessing she went south though), and that's still my opinion. I think she literally jumped on Woodlawn and just drove. When she thought she was far enough away, she pulled off on the next cross street and saw the bridge. I think if there had been no bridge there, she would've just left him in some trees or something. I don't think there was any master plan. I don't think she cared enough to make a plan.

I have to agree. His tactics are so mind driven and he watches body language. Plus we know that others were out searching that area previously and were so close.

EG's noose drew ever tighter, as the circle of searchers closed in...

We just didn't know what we were so close then.

Now we know why. Filed for later.

I agree and quite frankly that title of the story sends me over the edge. She’s the biggest liar ever and I hope they have some darn good evidence against her because if she wiggles her way out of this like she did the child endangerment charges I’ll be livid. Lookin forward to additional charges being filed and to see who her attorney will be.

It won't be long now before everyone understands why it was important that EG walk on those charges.
She made her mess, and she gone die in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500