Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I bet. Sorry I wasn't able to read through the entire thread. It's moving way too fast! Glad there are a lot of people out there that care for Lucas!

(Good to see ya...just in case, wasn’t saying that condescendingly btw...just saying I’ve been worried about all kinds of stuff bc of the meth aspect!)

Yes, this is all correct. We do not know for sure if EG was pregnant. The original source of the pregnancy statement was not JH. FindLucasAllen stated that the source was a very good one, but could have been incorrect. Perhaps we will learn one way or the other eventually.
Wow!!!

(Sorry for being behind on some things!)

Thanks! I can't find the section any longer on NG's June 8 show, but I've played it over and over from that link you've given.

I hear a missing word after "I feel so sorry...."

I think that's where I thought I heard "him" but it now sounds like a longer word, something similar to "mitten" but I can't hear the sounds for "Jonathan" in it. Thinking about "mitten" it could be "I feel so sorry for [him and] I did him so wrong"? I can't remember now how much of a gap there was between "sorry [for mitten]" and "I did him so wrong".

Maybe some more of you would give that a listen and see what you hear?

It's really hard to be sure between the static and the dogs barking, but I think she says, "I feel so sorry for him."

Per google dictionary:

“dis··i·tive
dəˈspäzədiv/Submit
adjective
relating to or bringing about the settlement of an issue or the disposition of property.
"such litigation will rarely be dispositive of any question"
LAW
dealing with the disposition of property by deed or will.
"the testator had to make his signature after making the dispositive provisions"
dealing with the settling of international conflicts by an agreed disposition of disputed territories.
"a peace settlement in the nature of a dispositive treaty"”

—scratching head
(Dying without my emojis here...still need to figure that one out on the new platform)

Without looking it up I interpreted it to mean something which might be evidentiary. Need to listen to see if that's the word he actually used, I'm getting muddled in my head with deposition, to depose a witness on the stand and whether or not it would be valid legal word usage to say depositive as opposed to dispositive?

Thanks! I can't find the section any longer on NG's June 8 show, but I've played it over and over from that link you've given.

I hear a missing word after "I feel so sorry...."

I think that's where I thought I heard "him" but it now sounds like a longer word, something similar to "mitten" but I can't hear the sounds for "Jonathan" in it. Thinking about "mitten" it could be "I feel so sorry for [him and] I did him so wrong"? I can't remember now how much of a gap there was between "sorry [for mitten]" and "I did him so wrong".

Maybe some more of you would give that a listen and see what you hear?

This is the original recording - Exclusive: Ride along as stepmom leads PI to little Lucas Hernandez body from Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

The statement starts at 48 min - hard to hear with static but this is what I hear.
Im just so sorry for putting everyone through xxxx hell. I did Lucas so wrong I did him wrong.

I was definitely barking up the wrong tree.

I searched for "dispositive legal definition" on Google and there's a definition box at the top, the first words of which read:

"Dispositive Definition: A fact or point of law which brings about the settlement of a contested issue."

So that's what I think he was intimating, that there's nothing in the notes that could clear up the issue of Lucas' manner of death, which could be(?) considered to currently be a contested issue?

Yes? No?

Per google dictionary:

“dis··i·tive
dəˈspäzədiv/Submit
adjective
relating to or bringing about the settlement of an issue or the disposition of property.
"such litigation will rarely be dispositive of any question"
LAW
dealing with the disposition of property by deed or will.
"the testator had to make his signature after making the dispositive provisions"
dealing with the settling of international conflicts by an agreed disposition of disputed territories.
"a peace settlement in the nature of a dispositive treaty"”

—scratching head
(Dying without my emojis here...still need to figure that one out on the new platform)

FWIW, I interpreted his statement to mean that the notes did not settle or resolve anything - that she didn't confess to killing Lucas, basically.

JMO

You are completely misinterpreting their statement. They were not saying the current case for Lucas is not abuse.
Well they a notorious for misinterpreting abuse which led to Lucas' death in the first place. So why would they make such a statement?
Sorry. Just saaying.

So weird, I seem to think she really was pregnant (maybe the minority in this).

Iirc, this was announced while she was in jail, right? I mean wouldn’t they have done a test at the facility? Because if she was pregnant, they would need to know for prisoner’s health information, prisoner’s needs, meds, etc?

I’m assuming first questions at intake would be “any chance you could be pregnant?” And “what meds do you take?” And “what illegal substances do you use?”...healthy history, etc etc.

Something to google...(pregnancy testing procedures at that facility)
But never was a single msm saying pregnant. That’s the rub for me. Never has ANY credence to that rumor been given by JH, JO, or any verified informant. That’s why I am counting it as rumor rather than fact. Weight gain in jail was IMO based on the high fat food and psych meds and lack of meth.
But yes, jail will give pregnancy tests. If pregnant they will provide bottom bunk, extra food etc.

This is the original recording - Exclusive: Ride along as stepmom leads PI to little Lucas Hernandez body from Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

The statement starts at 48 min - hard to hear with static but this is what I hear.
Im just so sorry for putting everyone through xxxx hell. I did Lucas so wrong I did him wrong.
BBM - yes, and she follows that part with "That's the God's honest truth." I just found it interesting -- she hasn't made that kind of declaration with other statements. She's actually coming clean and acknowledging her guilt and responsibility for doing Lucas wrong, but she's not willing to go the full mile. Supporters will take the statement as her oath that every single word uttered that day was the truth, but that was just her way of "confessing" enough to ease her conscience and give the appearance of conceding everything. She -- when she was really just jumping off DM's "outs" so she could work the legal system to her advantage. She did it once before with distraction, which led to the CE charge--for which she was acquitted. Until she went back to jail again and learned of DM's double-cross and that JH was through with her, I'm sure she thought she'd get probation only.
I do wonder about the timing of the subpoenas, considering they were arriving to the DA later the same day she was discovered.

I would expect it's pretty easy to find in Wichita, as it is in most cities anymore, especially after hearing she struggled with usein before. She knew someone to call to get started again. And meth is cheaper than drugs like cocaine... substantially cheaper. And while she looked like a user, she didn't have a lot of the signs of a heavier user (scarring, scabs, etc), and my now recovered ex-roommate said once, you could get "feeling good", but not be so overboard you were an obvious user for under $100 a week. With 2 kids and a household to purchase things for, it wouldn't be exceedingly hard to funnel even $100 a week to that instead of groceries or household items.
If it was just her using, $50 a week might be enough. Some people don't need much, one or two hits and you get going, get busy and forget to take anymore hits for a few hours. Also, like I've mentioned before, sometimes people who have dope and need a place to go to use it will share for free if you provide the place.

Well they a notorious for misinterpreting abuse which led to Lucas' death in the first place. So why would they make such a statement?
Sorry. Just saaying.
Their statement was likely in response to a request for records robe released. Which in turn they stated since there were not substantiated cases of abuse in the past, they weren't released any records.

But never was a single msm saying pregnant. That’s the rub for me. Never has ANY credence to that rumor been given by JH, JO, or any verified informant. That’s why I am counting it as rumor rather than fact. Weight gain in jail was IMO based on the high fat food and psych meds and lack of meth.
But yes, jail will give pregnancy tests. If pregnant they will provide bottom bunk, extra food etc.
FLA stated that the VI who no longer is here got the info from a reliable source, but that the source may have been wrong. I took that as it could still really go either way.

If it was just her using, $50 a week might be enough. Some people don't need much, one or two hits and you get going, get busy and forget to take anymore hits for a few hours. Also, like I've mentioned before, sometimes people who have dope and need a place to go to use it will share for free if you provide the place.
This was my first thought on the homeless man...if he brought the drugs in exchange for a place to party.

I've been sifting through files for weeks, if I can step out with dogs to prove to my neighborhood I'm not dead yet/a vampire/a mass hallucination they had once... you might not do any worse.

*drags forcibly out the door into the sunlight*
Beautiful here in Tennessee also. My avatar and her mama Chiquita Banana have been giving me the same look.
Still catching up but they are going to get their way....
Sancha the avatar says this is mama:
33364737_2213806388646069_4610802195762249728_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members