Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a toy gun I just tried to get into this position, thumb or finger ...he would have needed to have short arms like an alligator or the impact and him stretching to get the shot would have had him laying on his back when found. smh
Don't forget to add into the equation the pillow in the way of the angle, the wall, the dresser right next to the bed, and his head's close proximity to the edge of the bed to allow his blood to drip down the side of the mattress onto the bag.

Jun 13 2018 11:16 AM
Cameron now asking how much Millard had to drink before his death, based on the examination of his liver. He says Millard's body didn't appear to have a lot of alcohol or opioids in his blood.

BBM

Maybe I did not imagine that I seen something about opioids in his blood through tox screen. It’s driving me crazy o_O

Actually if you lay on your side the mattress or floor, puts your hand past your ear/head. Impossible shot, imo.
That's what I mean.. the logistics just seem impossible, all things here considered... now do that experiment as if someone who is naturally left-handed was lying right behind the person, left arm up around the person's head... he has all of his facilities intact, he's awake. Can it make sense then? jmo. And thank you for your experiment!

Has it ever been stated the length or dimensions of the revolver? I couldn’t find it anywhere but it seems a 32 caliber is quite small, a “compact” weapon.
You can even use the wall, put your shoulder on it- it puts your arm straight out in front of you and again puts your hand at least to your ear.

So he didn't touch the barrel of the gun to his face if the gunpowder left those deposits. I would think someone committing suicide would touch the gun to their body directly. Dellen probably didn't want to wake up his dad with the cold metal on his dad's eye.
Agreed, what are the chances a suicider wouldn't hold it right TO the eye, if he's going to do it in the eye to begin with?

BBM

Maybe I did not imagine that I seen something about opioids in his blood through tox screen. It’s driving me crazy o_O
I think I know what happened with that. I started to reply the other day, but it got too unwieldy so I abandoned my effort. In short, at one point there was discussion here on the thread (not this particular thread I don't think), when people were talking about the meds seen on the dresser, and what was said about what meds WM was prescribed... they were different.. a member explained that one of the meds is an ingredient in Percs.. I think you may have gotten all of that stuff misinterpreted to mean that's what they had found in his system, as opposed to his bedroom? Just my guess.

Remember DM claimed something wasn't right, his dad was too still. You can't see that in the dark, so either he's lying or the light was on.

DM-duh! People do lie still when sleeping. Geesh.

He could have turned on the light. To say "I turned on the light," would have been adding too much information IMO.

O/T Just a heads up - we are under a severe thunderstorm watch. I usually lose hydro at the first crack of lightning. If I look online but am not posting tweets, that's why. ;)

Physically stand against a wall with your left shoulder and TRY to point at your Left eye.
You can't do it while standing against a wall though?.. the bed and pillow are soft and somewhat flexible.. another thing that doesn't make sense into the equation is the length of the gun, the extended thumb making the coroner believe it was suicide, and the not touching the eye directly.. there are just way too many things to make that position impossible, imho. Someone here who's good with videos should make a little video with a pillow, a wall, a dresser, a 'long' size 32 6shot revolver size toy water gun, and try to mimic that position?

ETA What I mean by the extended thumb.. is that if your arm is out in that position in those confined quarters, it makes it less likely that the thumb would be used to pull the trigger in such a position.. when combined with length of gun and not touching eye... my opinion only.

DM-duh! People do lie still when sleeping. Geesh.

He could have turned on the light. To say "I turned on the light," would have been adding too much information IMO.
To say he was cold and got a sweater and his mom stayed in the house less than 10 but more than 5 minutes is way too much info too. I think the intent of the talk about the light was whether the neighbours may have seen any lights on at certain times (what times??) or any action.. but... officers would've had to actually ASK the neighbours for there to be any info to be had. smh again.

More so, he loved his grandpa Carl very much and appreciated the way, CM did the business. Did DM think, he had done a favor to granddad with murdering WM, saving the reputation/company/money?

I don't believe DM cared anything about the aviation business or legacy. DM and his band of thieves had been performing thrill missions for some time. He was obsessed with thrill missions, parties, drugs, and evil. Period. He was driven to evil.

Even the apartment he bought and was fixing up--a year later was still unlivable? It probably looked like 5 Maple Gate with junk everywhere. He couldn't complete a task!

He wanted to be a gangster and live the gangster life. He was trying to line up big projects that were not aviation projects, but likely chop shop stuff, hits, or body disposal for other gansters IMO.

He'd long ago lost his morality and value for his dad. IMO He merely put up with his dad. IMO

Court is now back in session. Cameron is continuing her questions.
by Adam Carter 11:50 AM

Herath says soot was also found on Millard's tongue -- it can fall there inside the head through the facial structures.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

That's it for the Crown. Millard's lawyer, Ravin Pillay, is now starting his cross-examination.
by Adam Carter 11:52 AM

Pillay is asking if there was examination done to see if there was embedded gunpowder in the hands, where there were some abrasions. Herath says no.
by Adam Carter 11:53 AM

Herath says there was no stipling around the wound -- which are abrasions caused by the firing of a gun.
by Adam Carter 11:54 AM

Pillay asks if there was any analysis done to see if the "soot" that was found on Millard's body was actually gunpowder. Herath says no, there wasn't.
by Adam Carter 11:56 AM

"When you retrieved the bullet, fair to say it was deformed?" Pillay asks. "Yes," Herath says.
by Adam Carter 11:57 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member