Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
William Tyrell's grandmother thinks new search is just for show | Daily Mail Online

William's grief-stricken grandmother also revealed that she has never been questioned by police - despite having a close relationship with the boy prior to his disappearance.

'I think this has been handled wrong from the beginning,' she said.

'I have never even been interviewed by police, not once in all this time.

'I could have had him the whole time and I have not had one police officer knock on my door to check.'

And she is furious that William's parents Karlie Tyrell and Brendan Collins were treated like criminals - when they have been devastated since hearing he had disappeared.

'Police knocked on their door, handcuffed them and treated them like criminals.

'They were so confused and had no idea what was going on.

'They have been treated so poorly this whole time - everyone forgets it is there son that is gone.'

BBM: I call Bull S**T that she has never been interviewed....................

this is the type of conflict/dysfunction I was referring to in my previous post. The struggle to conclude this investigation by higher ups between the police and the public? is palpable.

Totally get what you're saying frog, the pressure for a coronial inquest has been increasing over the past couple of years. But jubelin has stated numerous times that an inquest should be pursued once all avenues of investigation has been exhausted. They still have a few hundred POIs to rule in or out.

IMO jubelin really wants to make sure that "death by misadventure" is not the focus of an inquest. This search is kind of a "tick the box" exercise to convince the inquest there was no death by misadventure.
Reading over previous comments I see many here believe the current search is because of new information and they have a strong lead. I wish I had that faith but it is media and not the police who have said they are following up on information received recently.
Imagine the fear of investigators believing there is a chance an inquest will rule death by misadventure when they don't believe it was a misadventure, an inquest that they are not yet ready for but are feeling the pressure from above

Oh, how funny is it to giggle about little boys being murderd?
Jennifer I understand where you’re coming from. Of course it’s not funny in any way. But as humans we need to find a way to make it through really tough times, and sometimes humour helps with that. The humour was not directed at William’s plight. I have followed this thread for the past 3.5 years, and I know that Bo is a very kindhearted and genuine individual.

William Tyrell's grandmother thinks new search is just for show | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'They WON'T find him': William Tyrell's grandmother slams the police investigation into the missing boy - claiming the new forensic search is 'all for show' ahead of what would have been his seventh birthday

William Tyrell's grandmother is furious with police who have failed to find the young boy after four years, and claims their latest search is 'just for show' coming up to what would have been the youngster's seventh birthday.

Natalie Collins spoke with Daily Mail Australia on Thursday as police combed the bushland behind William's foster-grandmother's former home in Kendall, NSW.

'He isn't there and the police know that.

'They are just putting on a big show for the world because we haven't heard anything for a while, and his birthday is coming up,' she said.

:mad::mad:
thank you dr s
I couldn't bring myself to like your post even though I appreciated it!

gee that's helpful isn't it :-(

delusional woman thinks nsw police have the resources to put on a show for her benefit that will take a month.
yeah.....right

Totally get what you're saying frog, the pressure for a coronial inquest has been increasing over the past couple of years. But jubelin has stated numerous times that an inquest should be pursued once all avenues of investigation has been exhausted. They still have a few hundred POIs to rule in or out.

IMO jubelin really wants to make sure that "death by misadventure" is not the focus of an inquest. This search is kind of a "tick the box" exercise to convince the inquest there was no death by misadventure.
Reading over previous comments I see many here believe the current search is because of new information and they have a strong lead. I wish I had that faith but it is media and not the police who have said they are following up on information received recently.
Imagine the fear of investigators believing there is a chance an inquest will rule death by misadventure when they don't believe it was a misadventure, an inquest that they are not yet ready for but are feeling the pressure from above

He said they were a mix of high, medium and low risk people and the majority of the 690 he mentioned in 2016 fit into the low risk category.

“We’ve reduced the majority of the low risk persons of interest,” he said. “We’re concentrating on some high risk persons of interest and that’s what those investigators attached to the Strike Force have been concentrating on. But we have substantially reduced the persons of interest.

Toy found in search for William

How many POI would you need to narrow it down to, before taking it to an inquest?
A couple of favorites - with a few roughy's thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt