Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear what your saying bo but I hold onto hoping he is there in the bush and he had an accident.
my mind copes with this scenario far easier than the alternative.
but still, no matter what happened to him his family deserve him back xx
where are you William??:oops:

It just that the search for William was said to be thorough in the first instance. Photos of divers, reports of cadaver dogs being used, etc. I know it could be a possibility that William was missed but it seems so unlikely. Also, what a tragedy if that was the case and his loved ones have ‘not known’ for nearly four years. Whatever the outcome, yes, they need to bring their boy home. They need to know.

Umpteen police officers with shovels?

For show?

Naaaaaah!

It seems like the Strikeforce are poking their tongues out at the coroner with this search. Like, "hmmm, you're not convinced that the initial searches are enough to prove he wasn't in the area? OK, give me 50 men, shovels and chainsaws and a month and we'll raise the area if you're not convinced!"

So to that end, the motivation for the search seems to me to be cynical. Maybe NC is under the impression that the police are looking for WT in this search.

Last edited:
It seems like the Strikeforce are poking their tongues out at the coroner with this search. Like, "hmmm, you're not convinced that the initial searches are enough to prove he wasn't in the area? OK, give me 50 men, shovels and chainsaws and a month and we'll raise the area if you're not convinced!"
I read but can’t confirm that the search was initiated by a fresh tip off

How deluded can NC be if she thinks that the money being spent on this 4 week operation is simply a waste of time??? I am sure the police go about on junkets, spending taxpayer's money, just for the heck of it, just to get their faces on tv and in the paper (insert hysterical laughing emoji here). She truly is a drumstick short of a family bucket...

Maybe what they are trying to do is defininitively rule OUT the possibility that little William has just wondered off into the bush and become lost, and was then somehow overlooked. Perhaps the coroners office have suggested this so when it does end up in the coroners court the coroner can
focus their efforts on the most likely possibility i.e. human intervention and all but rule out misadventure.

How deluded can NC be if she thinks that the money being spent on this 4 week operation is simply a waste of time??? I am sure the police go about on junkets, spending taxpayer's money, just for the heck of it, just to get their faces on tv and in the paper (insert hysterical laughing emoji here). She truly is a drumstick short of a family bucket...

Agree, and the red tape they would have to go though to be able to search.

It's not a waste of time.

I typed "william tyrrell search new tip off" into Google and came up with heaps of recent articles that mention tip off in the blurb under the link, but when I click on the article I can't find any reference to a tip off. Maybe I'm reading something wrong somewhere?

I read but can’t confirm that the search was initiated by a fresh tip off

I typed "william tyrrell search new tip off" into Google and came up with heaps of recent articles that mention tip off in the blurb under the link, but when I click on the article I can't find any reference to a tip off. Maybe I'm reading something wrong somewhere?

Try ‘new lead’ or ‘new suspect’. There was some talk about those terms on Tuesday night on WS, I think (in previous thread).

Same, a new tip off over the weekend and also a possible new suspect. Well there has been so suspects to date only POI’s . Has someone’s Poi status been upgraded to suspect

IMO the “tip off” was misinterpreted from the media saying that they had been tipped off about the search over the weekend, but were cooperating with NSW Police in not releasing reports until the day before the search was set to start.

Maybe what they are trying to do is defininitively rule OUT the possibility that little William has just wondered off into the bush and become lost, and was then somehow overlooked. Perhaps the coroners office have suggested this so when it does end up in the coroners court the coroner can
focus their efforts on the most likely possibility i.e. human intervention and all but rule out misadventure.

Yes, 1968. I think the reason it’s been termed as a ‘forensic’ search pertains more to a court of law (ie; coronial or criminal). Ruling things out.

IMO the “tip off” was misinterpreted from the media saying that they had been tipped off about the search over the weekend, but were cooperating with NSW Police in not releasing reports until the day before the search was set to start.

I remember that from Ten’s News at 5 on Tuesday. Reporter said they were tipped off about the search on Sunday.

And it is not the time or the place for you to tell us how alluring men find you. You started this ' see how I can get blokes. 'You never know. Most men are flattered by my attentions. I’m quite a catch '

Not sure who is trolling here.
Oh for heaven's sake. Many of us who have been here since Day 1 have shared our light-hearted collective crush on GJ in the past. Humour in the darkest hours has a very beneficial human place. Bo was absolutely in no way minimising the tragedy of William. For the record, I'm happily married but would welcome GJ's shoes under my bed anytime. Humour. Take that as you will.

It just that the search for William was said to be thorough in the first instance. Photos of divers, reports of cadaver dogs being used, etc. I know it could be a possibility that William was missed but it seems so unlikely. Also, what a tragedy if that was the case and his loved ones have ‘not known’ for nearly four years. Whatever the outcome, yes, they need to bring their boy home. They need to know.

Coroner overseeing the search is about quality certification IMHO

It was like, we have done it before. This time they have documented the search area with mapping to show what was there etc and they have documented the mapping.

Dot the i's cross the t's so to speak.

Here is the mapping, this is where we searched. Every square inch.

Initial searches were not mapped formally I would say.
A surveyor that documents the search area.

This search was done with quality control process search attached according 'procedure'.

Last edited:
Coroner overseeing the search is about quality certification IMHO

It was like, we have done it before. This time they have documented the search area with mapping to show what was there etc and they have documented the mapping.

And police officers conducting it (with assistance from SES volunteers clearing the way) would also ensure chain of custody if any evidence is found, yes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members