Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Bo, and I’m sure you are quite the catch with your compassion you have shown through numerous threads on here

It’s genuine, Hb. I’ve had tears in my eyes since this search started. I’m so afraid that his little body will be found out there in the bush. I hope not but I don’t know what would be worse for his family, the searchers finding something, or nothing at all. I think of them often.

I generally don't wish ill upon anyone but I cannot stand NC and I will dance a little jig if she is arrested for any part in William's disappearance. There is something about her that I do not like and do not trust.

He said they were a mix of high, medium and low risk people and the majority of the 690 he mentioned in 2016 fit into the low risk category.

“We’ve reduced the majority of the low risk persons of interest,” he said. “We’re concentrating on some high risk persons of interest and that’s what those investigators attached to the Strike Force have been concentrating on. But we have substantially reduced the persons of interest.

Toy found in search for William

How many POI would you need to narrow it down to, before taking it to an inquest?
A couple of favorites - with a few roughy's thrown in.

Initially 4,000 POIs, then 690 quoted in 2016, now he can't definitively say how many. Maybe it's 1 or 15 or 300. My post wasn't about the number of POIs but about the pressure the investigation team is under

Police re-search the site of William Tyrrell's disappearance

Totally get what you're saying frog, the pressure for a coronial inquest has been increasing over the past couple of years. But jubelin has stated numerous times that an inquest should be pursued once all avenues of investigation has been exhausted. They still have a few hundred POIs to rule in or out.

IMO jubelin really wants to make sure that "death by misadventure" is not the focus of an inquest. This search is kind of a "tick the box" exercise to convince the inquest there was no death by misadventure.
Reading over previous comments I see many here believe the current search is because of new information and they have a strong lead. I wish I had that faith but it is media and not the police who have said they are following up on information received recently.
Imagine the fear of investigators believing there is a chance an inquest will rule death by misadventure when they don't believe it was a misadventure, an inquest that they are not yet ready for but are feeling the pressure from above
Yepsy!
Overseen by the coroner formalises the process.
Mapping the search area is part of that process.

It’s genuine, Hb. I’ve had tears in my eyes since this search started. I’m so afraid that his little body will be found out there in the bush. I hope not but I don’t know what would be worse for his family, the searchers finding something, or nothing at all. I think of them often.
i hear what your saying bo but I hold onto hoping he is there in the bush and he had an accident.
my mind copes with this scenario far easier than the alternative.
but still, no matter what happened to him his family deserve him back xx
where are you William??:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads