Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAZZ, LOVE

But if you have nothing to hide and were desperate to find your spouse why wouldn't you talk. If you didn't do anything and have nothing to hide....c'mon
Butterfly, SWEETHEART, DEAR AND HONEY ;)
Maybe she has been told by her atty not to talk. I also think that a good deal of her reticence could be because she had multiple affairs and she's been publically flogged for being an adulterer and a murderess. That's not a good setting to get anyone to talk.

Maybe she has been told by her atty not to talk. I also think that a good deal of her reticence could be because she had multiple affairs and she's been publically flogged for being an adulterer and a murderess. That's not a good setting to get anyone to talk.
My Love,

I understand

This is something I just found when looking for the address of the Feb search.
Sheriff: Missing Firefighter Vanished in East Tawakoni
In this interview Meeks gave to KETR in Commerce, he had backed off his "middle of 2 mile bridge jump" story and said for the first time that his cell phone crossed the 2 mile bridge and he vanished in East Tawakoni. East Tawakoni is that area is called across the bridge that I posted with all the boat docks.

This is something I just found when looking for the address of the Feb search.
Sheriff: Missing Firefighter Vanished in East Tawakoni
In this interview Meeks gave to KETR in Commerce, he had backed off his "middle of 2 mile bridge jump" story and said for the first time that his cell phone crossed the 2 mile bridge and he vanished in East Tawakoni. East Tawakoni is that area is called across the bridge that I posted with all the boat docks.
You superstar sleuth.

I'm sure that's right that her attorney advised her not to do any interviews at all. That's how people get busted, they slip up and say something.

I'm sure that's right that her attorney advised her not to do any interviews at all. That's how people get busted, they slip up and say something.
She's been caught in so many lies and story changes. Her attorney would be doing her a huge favor by telling her to stop talking.

You superstar sleuth.
What's funny about that is it came right after the KRLD interview. On Monday April 2 SM said their records showed he went to the middle of the 2 mile bridge and jumped, traveling at 2.5 mph on a bike. Here is a link but we know that story. Sheriff believes Chambers disappeared from Two-Mile Bridge
The next day, after he got so much flack, he said he didn't really have evidence for that, actually his phone crossed the bridge at 2.5 mph and he vanished. But this was April and he had already done the Disappeared episode where he said 4.2 mph. That seems odd to me. It was the first time we had heard that information but not the first time he had said it. No one would make that kind of mistake, saying 2.5 when they mean 4.2. I think there is evidence of both speeds. After all, no one travels at one solid speed - (except back when Bluebell first hit the stores again after the big Bluebell outage).

First time chiming in! I have been here since day 1 though. I wonder if they have tried to re create the traveling of 2.5/4.2 mph with an actual bike and someones actual phone so they can say that it could really have happened or not...…

First time chiming in! I have been here since day 1 though. I wonder if they have tried to re create the traveling of 2.5/4.2 mph with an actual bike and someones actual phone so they can say that it could really have happened or not...…
Welcome GDUD! I know I have not tried it. Maybe someone else has tried to ride at that speed. It seems like it wouldn't necessarily require riding through Quinlan, especially on the road there as I think it could be kind of dangerous. But even just riding in our own neighborhood we could tell if it's possible to ride that slowly. Good idea! Keep them coming!

Yes, there was a bike on a bike rack, 2 flat tires, rusted chain. There was no other bike rack, another reason I concluded there was NO BIKE

IMHO the theory that MC rode a bike is based on several assumptions. 1) there was one bike in the shop, so there must've been another 2) The slow speed of the phone (which hasn't been proven IMO) can only be because MC neither walked nor drove 3) The phone was on MC's person.

a) Even if there was a second bike, it is extremely unlikely it was in better condition than the bike that was found. b) there's no positive proof the phone was in continuous motion. The alleged slow speed could have been the phone going forward in a car and then the car parked for a few hours, etc. c) The fact that MC owned the phone and may have carried it earlier in the day is not proof he was carrying it when it crossed the bridge.

I would like to hear any other suicide scenario they've come up with as possibilities, to be sure!
When I think of the suicide theory I can hardly do it, if I just take one of the many illogical pieces of that theory like the blood, SM says that his expert believes it was staged. Then when you think about how MC would had to go about getting his own blood to stage that, it’s ridiculous. Then he drizzled on the floor, making sure he didn’t step in it. I think about all the preparations he might have taken like going out the culvert, swimming in the pond so the dogs would loose his scent, then riding his bike miles and miles to take his own life, then hiding his body so no one would ever find it. To me there is no logical way. To me there is no suicide theory. Just My Opinion

When I think of the suicide theory I can hardly do it, if I just take one of the many illogical pieces of that theory like the blood, SM says that his expert believes it was staged. Then when you think about how MC would had to go about getting his own blood to stage that, it’s ridiculous. Then he drizzled on the floor, making sure he didn’t step in it. I think about all the preparations he might have taken like going out the culvert, swimming in the pond so the dogs would loose his scent, then riding his bike miles and miles to take his own life, then hiding his body so no one would ever find it. To me there is no logical way. To me there is no suicide theory. Just My Opinion
That's why I want to hear their other theory or theories. I've never thought the blood was staged. I've never really thought anything was staged, per se.
And right now, I don't have any thoughts at all :( WS is so glitchy for me lately, I can barely use it, so heading out for now.

I think for his death to have been a suicide would mean their expert was wrong about the anticoagulant in the blood and it wasn't staged. And also the phone expert would have to be wrong about the speed of the phone travel, maybe the location as well.

I don't know why but I've never seen this as a suicide. I thought he voluntarily left as my first instinct. Maybe staged his disappearance so he could not be found.

But foul play is the other possibility and in light of what we know about MCs life and marriage, the possible suspects are stacking up.

I think there are a lot of red herrings in this case we've have been picking apart that mean absolutely nothing towards Michael's Disappearance.

I think SM is responsible for throwing in a lot of them to take focus away from one person. At this point h Ned's to recuse himself and let they FBI take over and do their job, Andria he needs to get out of the way. He's muddle this case that should have been easily solvable awhile back.

That's MO anyway, FWIW

That's why I want to hear their other theory or theories. I've never thought the blood was staged. I've never really thought anything was staged, per se.
And right now, I don't have any thoughts at all :( WS is so glitchy for me lately, I can barely use it, so heading out for now.
Yes, it’s been very glitchy to me too, I don’t think they have any other theories right now because none make since. Even when I considered the blood not being staged I can’t come to suicide. Maybe walking away but never suicide. IMO

My plea would be to SM to please not let this case get any colder. I would want anyone and everyone’s help and resources to be used just to bring MC home regardless to what happen. My plea to the family would be don’t give up and keep searching until he comes home. I remember as the one year anniversary came and went that myself I started thinking what more could be done since I felt like we had hit a wall. But we have to keep going looking at other avenues. Maybe the family could bring a lawsuit, people would be questioned differently, maybe answer could come that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa