Found Deceased Wa - Cornelius "casey" Zippro, 31, Colonial Creek Campground, Rockport, 16 June 2018

Question for those of you familiar with Instagram (I still have a flip phone). Do you have to have a cell signal to take video and post? If so, Casey would have had to have left the park to do so and his Mom said it was a fair drive away to get a signal.

Question for those of you familiar with Instagram (I still have a flip phone). Do you have to have a cell signal to take video and post? If so, Casey would have had to have left the park to do so and his Mom said it was a fair drive away to get a signal.

You would not have to have a signal to take a photo or video, that saves to your phone until deleted. You would however have to have signal to upload the content to your Instagram. There is also a live video feed feature on IG, that’s required a strong signal. I hope that helps..

Camping buddy posted afterward as if nothing happened. Mom said on social media LEO's thought he just "walked away". I found 3 separate mug shots, a 96 hour jail hold for mental health issues, multiple drug and alcohol arrests and more recently criminal charges for failure to comply with the provision of his probation. He lost or quit his job in March. The moderators may delete this but I think it's critical to why he could have gone missing voluntarily. He may just be overwhelmed.

Thanks for sharing this, of course that would explain alot, his buddy's behaviour, the lack of media coverage, but even if true, IMO he would be an endangered missing person with a suicide risk maybe.

According to his mother there has not been any Cell phone or bank activity since before he got missing. And he has been dealing with depressions. I really hope he just took some "time -out".

ETA no bank activity since june 15th

Last edited:
casey-z.png

Search continues for missing camper | 790 KGMI

They are doing a great job with the FB page. Trying to keep the focus on getting the word out that Casey is still missing. Trying to discourage people from hounding the "friend" and let Forest Service and LE do their jobs.

Bumping for Casey:)
I agree with you, Casey's FB group is very decent and determined to get his story out to the people and news stations. Searches are still going on...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back