ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are endless possibilities for a disposal between Idaho Falls and the campground. That little of a body could easily be disbursed etc with animal activity quickly out there, imo, and never found. I keep hoping someone will find something and they can get DNA and get some closure.

JMO
I agree and I keep hoping someone will either come clean or someone finds his remains somewhere.

The recent Lucas H case and how LH was deposited in a culvert made me think of Little Deorr often.

And we have a new case for a boy missing in Canada which reminded me of this Deorr case today.

Police search for toddler missing near river in northwestern Alberta | CBC News

You are right that there are endless possibilities where he could be which is what makes this case so hard to solve.

I keep thinking back about how the PI claimed he found traces of blood on the bumper area if I remember that right. It made me think of a simple accident in the driveway at the home where he could have been backed over. Then the camping ruse planning may have begun.

One of the reasons I keep thinking that the boy never made it to the campground is I always sensed that they knew the boy was not going to be found up there during the interview. I may have been reading too much into their reactions but I got a sense that they knew he would not be found there anywhere near the campground. They seemed genuinely depressed and knew it was final. Her reactions indicated she knew he was gone for good. But they also seemed confident to me that the boy would not be found there. May be reading too much into what i saw but that is what it felt like.

Its going to take someone coming clean or a very lucky break by someone to find out what really happened.

I will keep praying for a resolution someday.

That is the prevailing wisdom. However, a child that small may not have been able to put up much of a fight, taken too quickly. As for the boots, well, maybe they would have come off, maybe not. Do we even know they were on his feet? What I'm trying to say about animal attacks is this: A LOT of children go missing without a trace. Without a lot of human abductors behind a lot of trees, WHERE did they go to? I believe a great many children, and possibly some adults, ARE taken by wild animals, despite what the "experts" say. If they were so darned "expert", why are there so many children/adults still missing?

Don't get me wrong, Jessica & Company look very suspicious. I also wonder if Deorr even made it to the campground. But it's been so long without any movement, clues, maybe we need to move in a few different directions.

My Opinion

You're right, that is still a possibility.
We have no idea if this boots were on his feet. But still I stick to my guns and say there would have been evidence if an animal attacked him. We have to agree that we disagree :)

After seeing GGP's interview this is my main theory too (though anything is possible). I think he did something then came up with the camping cover story and everyone went along with it out of loyalty and/or fear.

JMO
If she used GGP to babysit the child and an accident happened at the home then this makes a lot of sense to me how GGP may have gotten involved in the camping part. He was one of the only ones that knew that remote area well and V had never even been up there and did not like camping.

I agree with others that the friend was brought along to have an extra "witness" about the "boy gone missing story" that was about to unfold.

This type of scenario is how innocent people sometimes end up in jail and is why I get very upset if we find out the friend was just dragged into this by others.

Just own up to what happened and take some responsibility.

JMO
If she used GGP to babysit the child and an accident happened at the home then this makes a lot of sense to me how GGP may have gotten involved in the camping part. He was one of the only ones that knew that remote area well and V had never even been up there and did not like camping.

I agree with others that the friend was brought along to have an extra "witness" about the "boy gone missing story" that was about to unfold.

This type of scenario is how innocent people sometimes end up in jail and is why I get very upset if we find out the friend was just dragged into this by others.

I agree this is a possibility. Although, what I have a hard time with is that after all the interrogations, and the pressure and hard scrutiny from LE as well as the media, that he wouldn't have given in and broken his silence and admitted it if something like that did happen. If so, he's obviously tougher and more devious and cunning than he appears to be. Which of course is very possible.

JMO

The reason why I don't really believe in that: if an accident happened while GGP was watching him, it would have been just that, an accident. I don't really think that he would have ended up in jail . He is a very sick man, and household accidents do happen.

The reason why I don't really believe in that: if an accident happened while GGP was watching him, it would have been just that, an accident. I don't really think that he would have ended up in jail . He is a very sick man, and household accidents do happen.
And if it was an accident there would be no reason to hide his body.

I didn't know about that dog hit :confused:

I think they concluded the dogs hit on cremains that were spread there.

We have new information just released today from the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office.

They say scent-tracking dogs led searchers to the banks of Stone Reservoir.

This is the second time divers have searched the reservoir, which is shallow, small and clear.

They have searched all over this vast area, but still no sign of the missing boy.
Search for missing boy leads back to reservoir

I think they concluded the dogs hit on cremains that were spread there.

We have new information just released today from the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office.

They say scent-tracking dogs led searchers to the banks of Stone Reservoir.

This is the second time divers have searched the reservoir, which is shallow, small and clear.

They have searched all over this vast area, but still no sign of the missing boy.
Search for missing boy leads back to reservoir

Thank you, I knew about the cremains, what bad luck for the searchers...

JMO
I agree most people in a real accident would just call 911 but some people do get afraid of "negligent charges" being filed against them so some people dont behave rationally. They get afraid of getting in trouble by either the law or other family members like their own mom or dad.

Also it could have been a form of corporal punishment that went too far by whoever was watching him. In that case the person who did it may think of it as an accident but in court of law it would be child abuse resulting in death.

JMO
I agree most people in a real accident would just call 911 but some people do get afraid of "negligent charges" being filed against them so some people dont behave rationally. They get afraid of getting in trouble by either the law or other family members like their own mom or dad.

Also it could have been a form of corporal punishment that went too far by whoever was watching him. In that case the person who did it may think of it as an accident but in court of law it would be child abuse resulting in death.

I think I get that, but panic fades, every person in its right mind would come clean in time instead of making up a complicated story about how a toddler
could be abducted in the middle of nowhere ...

ETA and holding on to that story!

Last edited:
Im happy we all care about Little Deorr still to this day. We all want the case solved.

Its great to see we all feel strongly about the case. Its ok that we have different opinions. That is what makes WS so great that we can come here to share ideas and keep our faith up that this case will be solved someday.

Im happy we all care about Little Deorr still to this day. We all want the case solved.

Its great to see we all feel strongly about the case. Its ok that we have different opinions. That is what makes WS so great that we can come here to share ideas and keep our faith up that this case will be solved someday.

You're so right, let's keep talking about little Deorr and show the world that he has not been forgotten. This is solvable, I'm sure it is ....

You are so right, Hatfield. I for one am open to any possibilities, and discussing them is the only thing we have at this point. I don’t want this precious baby forgotten.

There are endless possibilities for a disposal between Idaho Falls and the campground. That little of a body could easily be disbursed etc with animal activity quickly out there, imo, and never found. I keep hoping someone will find something and they can get DNA and get some closure.
I wonder if the guilty party (parties) were counting on any evidence disappearing one way or another.

Another personal note from me too. Our family lost a precious child just a few days before Deorr went missing. He too was out camping with his parents here in Idaho and accidentally drowned in the river. His stepfather did CPR for over an hour and a half because it took that long for life flight to arrive. His mother had to drive for quite a distance before she found a house with a landline and it would have been much longer if she would have driven until her cell phone had a signal.

They were all playing in a very shallow, secluded cove of the river and all it took was for the older brother to knock him down and the current caught him and took him into deep water so fast it was unbelievable. Us family members down below the mountains were all waiting at the hospital when life flight landed and it was another hour before the parents made it down the mountain only to be told what we already knew and that was he was brain dead despite the CPR.

I will never forget how they crumpled to the floor and the sobs that came from his mother's mouth. Gut wrenching, stop your heart sobs. Stepfather couldn't be comforted. I was afraid he would kill himself he was so torn apart that he didn't save him despite his best efforts. They still grieve three years later. This weekend is the anniversary and it's all so fresh in all our minds still.

Days later in the midst of preparing for a funeral for a child that only had a small taste of life I watched those two "parents" of Deorr's in their first interview and I only felt disgust for them and they have never done anything to make my disgust go away. I know people behave differently when tragedy strikes but in my mind they really could have cared less about their child.

This was some story.. thank you for sharing, I can't begin to imagine... That's how I would be, I already know.. I have never thought Deorr was at the campsite. MOO

Someone needs to take one for the team and go honeytrap Isaac. I reckon he'd blab eventually...

Well - I'm too far away, so it will have to be someone closer... :rolleyes:

My theory - he never made it to the camp ground. His clothes that Jessica said he was wearing were found in their apt. & I believe a toy she said he had with him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member