Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was either done with helping him financially, or she used the circumstance as an excuse because 1) she wanted to cancel MC's phone to get any tracking that could come from apps like Google wiped out and 2) her urgent need to reduce expenses led her to move on and file for the death certificate soon after.

I do think their communication and lack of that day is odd. That he was supposedly estranged, according to DL and SCL (I believe they both indicated there was tension there), yet texted BC his bee sting, something you would do to someone close to you. Do we know when he texted the photo? And do we know if she replied?
I agree that it would have seemed strange if she really had not tried to call him that night. She was surely calling all the kids plus friends and especially if she was promoting JC2 being responsible it would make sense she would call him. His wife was certain she had not called but maybe he was out of coverage at the time so he didn't know he missed an incoming call. She said he was working in Dallas and they lived in Granbury at the time I think. So he had quite a drive to get home after work.
As I wrote that I wonder if him working in Dallas is where the confusing reports came from that said BC was working in Dallas?

I'm also remembering that the evening BC realized MC wasn't there and people began coming over and searching, didn't BC call son and asked him if he did anything to MC? I distinctly remember that and remember who reported that, but not sure if that was a VI or not, so please take it with a grain of salt if need be.

Yes! I remember that also. I don't think she was verified as an insider, but she was very close to BC and was the one who reported BC said MC was NOT coming back....wasn't it??

That is such a good point. MC would have had a lot of experience at accident scenes. This was someone who didn't expect to get grilled, who only expected a cursory investigation.
I might be one of the lone holdouts, or in the minority, but I still don't think MC's blood was planted. Never did. I just can't explain it, lol. (explain it well, anyway!)

She was either done with helping him financially, or she used the circumstance as an excuse because 1) she wanted to cancel MC's phone to get any tracking that could come from apps like Google wiped out and 2) her urgent need to reduce expenses led her to move on and file for the death certificate soon after.

I do think their communication and lack of that day is odd. That he was supposedly estranged, according to DL and SCL (I believe they both indicated there was tension there), yet texted BC his bee sting, something you would do to someone close to you. Do we know when he texted the photo? And do we know if she replied?
I agree that it would have seemed strange if she really had not tried to call him that night. She was surely calling all the kids plus friends and especially if she was promoting JC2 being responsible it would make sense she would call him. His wife was certain she had not called but maybe he was out of coverage at the time so he didn't know he missed an incoming call. She said he was working in Dallas and they lived in Granbury at the time I think. So he had quite a drive to get home after work.
As I wrote that I wonder if him working in Dallas is where the confusing reports came from that said BC was working in Dallas?
You can find info re bee sting if you plug in pmerle00. And also Steele54
(Not sure that's correct but he is one of the VIs) Very interesting conversation re bee sting but I have a feeling that has all been deleted because of the uproar it caused. :(

You can find info re bee sting if you plug in pmerle00. And also Steele54
(Not sure that's correct but he is one of the VIs) Very interesting conversation re bee sting but I have a feeling that has all been deleted because of the uproar it caused. :(
I found it totally odd that Steele54 said it was his lip! What an odd thing to not know especially considering the circumstances and investigation.

I don't believe the blood was planted either. I think most of what the VI's have told has a ring of truth to it but, it seems like they all get to the same part of the stories and disappear from WS. Most seem to sway when the finances and the death certificate, are really questioned. There is never a good answer really. Maybe its the way I read the statements. I still believe that is the reason he is missing. I have a feeling this will be some interesting facts to come out.

Hi again, Everyone!
OK -- little by little, I'm working my way back here...
Glad to finally get a visual on the blood. (Well, not really glad, but ykwim.)
The blood was a bit more than I had imagined, and the trail of droplets a bit closer together as well.
In a way, it looks staged, but then again I can't imagine anyone actually wanting it to look quite like that. So, to me, it does look odd, but not necessarily deliberate. I know an expert has deemed it as being staged, though.
Everything in this case is very confusing, and so many aspects truly bizarre.
I know I had asked way back when, if they could analyze and determine if the blood had been refrigerated, and/or if it were from a nose bleed. Also, someone else had then mentioned the anticoagulant.
From what I understand, all of that can be determined - so I'm still wondering, did they ever analyze it?
I'm guessing no -- or, of course, if it has been, nothing odd showed up.
Or, as Tripod just mentioned earlier, maybe they did find something, but aren't divulging that info... yikes, didn't even think of that - even though I know LE doesn't divulge everything! I'd be very surprised - but it could be a possibility.
Unless - Klein would have access to that info, wouldn't he? Or not? I have no idea.
I'm also wondering if maybe there wasn't enough sample to analyze for any of that, once they considered it. I don't think they would have tested for it automatically, when they tested to determine if it was MC's blood or not.
How do we find this info out?

One other thing (of the many, many things) I wonder, is, if BC asked for (or placed on the bathroom counter) the mascara, for MC to pick up whenever the next time he went to Walmart; or did she specifically request that he get the mascara that day? Unfortunately only BC knows this.
btw - have we ever found out, positively, what the other item was? Although it looks close, I don't think it's the Prunelax. (I really don't want to open up that can of worms all over again, lol - but just wondering if it's ever been determined or reported what it was.

OK, this for now. I have another few Q's coming -- so please bear with me, as I catch up! Thank you❤️
(At least it will keep MC's thread at fhe top.)

That’s right and yes I smiled while I typed it. I have searched for many missing people and we have a saying “if we can’t get to it or down in it, they can’t either” it’s logical thinking. So I’ve never believed this was suicide or else his body would have already be discovered. I also believe that even when there have been cases of people murdered but made to look like suicide the evidence usually lead to an arrest. If that makes sense. I believe it takes a certain mind to pull off anything like that and I can’t see Michael with that kind of mind but just my opinion.

Reading this reminded me of Daniel O'Keeffe, a lovely young man in Australia, who went missing. For five agonizing years, his sister and loved ones searched for him nation-wide; until is father finally, quite by accident, found his remains in a crawl space under the family home. (Apparent suicide, not foul play.)

I surely hope it won't take that long to find MC - what ever the scenario may turn out to be.

btw -- there was a lot of septic-tank talk a while back; has that all been settled now? Septic tank not a probability?

Her neighbor believed she was on Xanax for years. Google the effects of long term use and you will see a picture of what seems like BC.
Xanax Side Effects from Long-Term Use
OK, sorry, but I'm going to have to admit, that I actually clicked on that, fully expecting to see a photo of someone looking bloaty like a bullfrog. lol!

(It is an interesting article, however...) :)

The death certificate is a mystery in itself.

It seems it’d be fairly easy to have a death certificate issued without a body if a determined person with friends claimed someone committed suicide.
HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE CHAPTER 193. DEATH RECORDS

The death certificate was indeed obtained in accordance with relevant state statutes. However, the so-called facts presented in the case are weak at best, IMO.

I am still of the opinion that BC has friends in high places who made sure she got her wish.

Somewhat O/T: It appears document images are no longer available for Hunt County court cases even though iDocket clearly states otherwise. I noticed this change only a week or so ago, but the last time I purchased a document was June 9th, so it may have been going on for a while. Maybe it’s as simple as the county ran out of funding, but I do find it somewhat peculiar.

iDocket.com Counties and Courts.

Attachments

• 96CC33FA-A7FC-4FD4-95F2-601EEEA6DCD2.jpeg
    96CC33FA-A7FC-4FD4-95F2-601EEEA6DCD2.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 3D1B9582-8BB6-4523-B362-70B986AE9554.jpeg
    3D1B9582-8BB6-4523-B362-70B986AE9554.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 38
  • C1362188-87EA-4D32-98F2-716915151277.jpeg
    C1362188-87EA-4D32-98F2-716915151277.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 28
Status