Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Sarah last saw her mother in her pj's downstairs.
She said "Bye Mum see you tonight".
Karen replied "Ok see you tonight"
It was expected that Sarah boyfriend parents, her parents and her grandparents would be having dinner that night.

Category: | Herald Sun
Patrick Carlyon: Mother’s killing shatter’s Ristevski family’s idyllic life

So it was a gathering of two families and no one mentioned Karen had taken a somewhat unusual and extended time out?

This is extremely sad. Karen was meant to be there at that dinner but she was already dead in the bush while everyone, including Borce were munching it up on some Masadonian food.
This is really shocking. What a cold and calculating SOB.
He deserves life.
He WILL get life.

This is so sad.
Karen is insignificant to these Creeps.
My favourite saying is "Karma is just round the corner".
I hope we see this magic work soon, implicating these CREEPS.

It would be devastating to lose your Mum by murder, especially when Sarah is so young, and has no siblings, could it be possible that she simply had not had the guts to face the terrible fact that her "protector", her Dad, had done this? I'm sure she knows, in her heart of heart, and I feel terribly sorry for what she will have to face in the future, but for now, I suspect she simply can't bare for this to be true. I don't feel this is about lifestyle at all for Sarah, more about intolerable pain. I hope she is surrounded by good people.

A little paranoid maybe.

Whilst telling her Arnotts shapes story to the court she pause and said "someone took a photo in here" she evidently heard the electronic sound of an iphone or ipad.
Category: | Herald Sun
Patrick Carlyon: Mother’s killing shatter’s Ristevski family’s idyllic life

Sarah runs the show, even in Court.

It would be devastating to lose your Mum by murder, especially when Sarah is so young, and has no siblings, could it be possible that she simply had not had the guts to face the terrible fact that her "protector", her Dad, had done this? I'm sure she knows, in her heart of heart, and I feel terribly sorry for what she will have to face in the future, but for now, I suspect she simply can't bare for this to be true. I don't feel this is about lifestyle at all for Sarah, more about intolerable pain. I hope she is surrounded by good people.

Yes and I hope she appreciates that it is not the material things that matter the most in life.

Mother of Borce Ristevski said her son did not kill wife | Daily Mail Online
  • The mother of Borce Ristevski said she does not believe her son killed his wife
  • She said her son 'was not the sort of person who could do something like that'

So this is how they got him.

Police allege Borce lied about his movements on the day of his wife's disappearance and made inconsistent statements.

Detectives used CCTV footage, telecommunications data and fuel consumption analysis to allege that Borce killed his wife.

It's alleged Borce murdered Karen at home and took her Mercedes-Benz to dispose of her body in bushland, killing the signal on his phone along the way.

Ristevski calm, unaggressive dad: daughter - 9News

BR's legal team asked SR: Did he appear distressed at the fact your mum had gone missing?

SR: Can you define distressed?
dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Ten News Melbourne on Twitter

That's interesting. I wonder what is sensitive - the information disclosed during the taps, or the way that they did it. if it's the way that it was done, then i hope it remains confidential, so they can use it to catch more crims down the track.

If it's only to protect Borce, I hope it's made public.
The main argument from a representative of the police commissioner was the methodology of how police translate phone tower info , public was excluded from hearing until 2pm

Uber trip on day of disappearance

THE lead prosecutor in the case against Borce Ristevski says the accused killer tried to drive for Uber on the afternoon his wife went missing.

The Crown’s barrister Matt Fisher told the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Monday that Mr Ristevski could not access the ride-sharing app on his phone so drove around for 30 minutes and collected no passengers.

Mr Fisher says it’s part of a story Mr Ristevski told police that included “numerous discrepancies” and made it difficult for them to “rule him out as a suspect” in the disappearance of his wife, Karen.

The comments came on the first day of a two-week pre-trial hearing to determine whether Mr Ristevski will face trial over her alleged murder.

Borce claimed he was unable to upload to Uber his current Vic drivers licence.

In new details revealed to court, Mr Fisher said Ms Ristevski’s skull and feet were discovered under leaf litter and sticks. She was not wearing shoes or socks.

Uber trip on day of disappearance

And there is our answer for her shoes.

Police said 2 large branches, among others were used to cover the body, weight was between 13 and 43kgs.

Witness Sarah Culhane on Monday told the court she was a customer at Bella Bleu and that during the first half of June 2016 she overheard Ms Ristevski in an angry phone conversation.

She said afterwards Ms Ristevski told her "my husband pisses me off".

Mr Fisher said Mr Ristevski told police he and his wife argued and disagreed over small things, but no more than any other couple.

Ristevski withheld evidence he drove wife's car on the day she vanished: court

Sarah Culhane does not seem a very credible witness, as she had to amend her statement whilst in the witness box, due to being unsure of the exact date she was in the shop. She recalled it was close to her own birthday.

I don't think Borce will take the stand.. he is a whole other kettle o' fish, in comparison to Our Boy Gerard. Gerard loved to talk!! how he loved to talk, mainly about himself, but often about others if he could safely yet firmly get in a whole lot of character assassination AND hold the floor at the same time.

Borce... whole other game.. He has Vlasko to do his talking for him, Borce, I reckon is the enforcer, with the basilik stare, the turned lip, the implied menace, Vlasko does the descriptions and the threats.

Borce has enough smarts to know that getting on the stand would do him no good at all. None. He is unappealing, unforthcoming and a rotten , halfwitted liar, he cant keep track of his story from one day to the next...

In court Borce looked anything but menacing.

Mr Fisher told the court the couple had "very serious" financial problems at the time Mr Ristevski allegedly killed his wife.

Ms Ristevski "was stressed about the financial situation of the business," he said.

The court heard the couple had $317,000 in personal loans, $82,000 in credit card debt as well as a mortgage on their home of $750,000.

Wonder If we'll hear of failed ventures/? gambling debts/? horses.
How much income did BR provide in the last few years?
Was Karen bringing in the 'money'?

Mortgage comprised of a fixed rate amount and a portion with a redraw facility, which was within $3400 of its limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph