Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the first day of the hearing and it was interesting to say the least. The case was advertised as Court room 33. After clearing through Security, which is the same as the Airport, I checked the listings and it was Court room 11. Start time was 10.00.

The Court room opened at 0940 and we made our way in. The room was not packed and a few spare seats were available. There were plenty of reporters, ch 7, ch 9, The Age, Herald Sun and some independents, I happened to be seated next to a reporter from the Herald Weekly Times. I only recognised one relative in the public area, CR, he was seated next to a lady who was a little bit older then him.

At 09.50 the prosecution arrived. At 09.51 the defence team arrived. The Magistrate arrived at 10.21 and they brought BR up at 10.23. BR looked drawn and tired, the expression on his face did not change during the whole hearing.

The first hour or so was spent dealing with 'house keeping' matters. One matter that was not covered by MSM was that a suppression order application was lodged by the Police Commissioner to suppress evidence to be provided by an Optus technician in regards to the means they use to locate transmitting devices using phone pings. From what I could gather they are able to locate the devices more accurately then we believe and do not want this information in the public domain. They cleared the court room and heard the motion in closed court.

We started again after lunch at about 13.50. At this stage the Prosecutor gave a summery of the events. Most of what he said has been reported by MSM. He did state that some parts of the civilian statements were prejudicial and inadmissible. He also stated that they had over 300,000 yes 300,000 pages of data. The Prosecution have cctv footage of the Mercs journey to and from Mt Macedon.
During this summery the Magistrate would occasionally look at BR.

Both the Prosecution and the Defence agreed that the hearing should be completed before the allotted time.

The first witness was called and she was the doctor and forensic entomologist as reported by MSM.
The second witness was a woman who was a customer at Bella Bleu Who first claimed she saw KR having a phone conversion while she was at the store, she changed her statement to say she 'heard' KR having a phone conversion whilst at the store. No real information about the conversion. Don't know how important her statement may be.
The third witness was a male worker from Parks Victoria who was responsible for maintaining the fire breaks and tracks in the Loch road area. He stated that at that time the tracks and fire breaks were in good condition and it was possible to take a two wheel drive down the track until you got closer to the end where it could be more difficult. The Defence attempted to get him so say otherwise but he stuck by his statement.

It all ended about 16.20.

Sorry it's so long folks but I needed to get it down as quick as I could before the memory plays up. I took notes as best as I could but some of it I can't even read my own handwriting, should have been a doctor. Would love to go for a few more days but work commitments wont allow. Maybe for the trial.

Hi Armchair.
You said you would be there, and here we have your great report.
You're a STAR.:):):):):):):):)
Please send loads more, if you remember things.
Thanks.

I went to the first day of the hearing and it was interesting to say the least. The case was advertised as Court room 33. After clearing through Security, which is the same as the Airport, I checked the listings and it was Court room 11. Start time was 10.00.

The Court room opened at 0940 and we made our way in. The room was not packed and a few spare seats were available. There were plenty of reporters, ch 7, ch 9, The Age, Herald Sun and some independents, I happened to be seated next to a reporter from the Herald Weekly Times. I only recognised one relative in the public area, CR, he was seated next to a lady who was a little bit older then him.

At 09.50 the prosecution arrived. At 09.51 the defence team arrived. The Magistrate arrived at 10.21 and they brought BR up at 10.23. BR looked drawn and tired, the expression on his face did not change during the whole hearing.

The first hour or so was spent dealing with 'house keeping' matters. One matter that was not covered by MSM was that a suppression order application was lodged by the Police Commissioner to suppress evidence to be provided by an Optus technician in regards to the means they use to locate transmitting devices using phone pings. From what I could gather they are able to locate the devices more accurately then we believe and do not want this information in the public domain. They cleared the court room and heard the motion in closed court.

We started again after lunch at about 13.50. At this stage the Prosecutor gave a summery of the events. Most of what he said has been reported by MSM. He did state that some parts of the civilian statements were prejudicial and inadmissible. He also stated that they had over 300,000 yes 300,000 pages of data. The Prosecution have cctv footage of the Mercs journey to and from Mt Macedon.

Both the Prosecution and the Defence agreed that the hearing should be completed before the allotted time.

The first witness was called and she was the doctor and forensic entomologist as reported by MSM.
The second witness was a woman who was a customer at Bella Bleu Who first claimed she saw KR having a phone conversion while she was at the store, she changed her statement to say she 'heard' KR having a phone conversion whilst at the store. No real information about the conversion. Don't know how important her statement may be.
The third witness was a male worker from Parks Victoria who was responsible for maintaining the fire breaks and tracks in the Loch road area. He stated that at that time the tracks and fire breaks were in good condition and it was possible to take a two wheel drive down the track until you got closer to the end where it could be more difficult. The Defence attempted to get him so say otherwise but he stuck by his statement.

Sorry it's so long folks but I needed to get it down as quick as I could before the memory plays up. I took notes as best as I could but some of it I can't even read my own handwriting, should have been a doctor. Would love to go for a few more days but work commitments wont allow. Maybe for the trial.

Thank you.:)
CR in the court room. That would indicate he is not being called as a witness. Wouldn't it?

So Karen was last seen by her only daughter in her pj's downstairs.
Now at what time would that have been?
Which maybe why she was found without any sh

Thank you so much Armchair.

Thanks Armchair, best info is from someone in the actual court room :)

BBM : Maybe Ant's alleged accusations??

So when Sarah last saw her mother in her pj's downstairs.
She said "Bye Mum see you tonight".
Karen replied "Ok see you tonight"
It was expected that Sarah boyfriend parents, her parents and her grandparents would be having dinner that night.

Category: | Herald Sun
Patrick Carlyon: Mother’s killing shatter’s Ristevski family’s idyllic life

So it was a gathering of two families and no one mentioned Karen had taken a somewhat unusual and extended time out?
Is this right soso !!

I thought something was shonky...
I'm wondering if Mum even liked the boyfriend..... was this the cause of the mentioned (media) tension between Sarah and her Mum in the weeks leading up to her going missing.

I noted at the time.. Karen had FB friends including some of her daughter's friends....but not Sarah's boyfriend..

I've had suspicions for along time...
Somthings coming out in court...have only heightened and given more weight to my thoughts..

Is this right soso !!

I'm wondering if Mum even liked the boyfriend..... was this the cause of the mentioned (media) tension between Sarah and her Mum in the weeks leading up to her going missing.

I noted at the time.. Karen had FB friends including some of her daughter's friends....but not Sarah's boyfriend..

Somthings coming out in court...have only heightened and given more weight to my thoughts..

Does she have the same boyfriend now as she did then?
Who are the friends she was reported to be living with?

what utterly baffles me is.. Sarah shows no curiosity about her mothers death. It's location, it's method, it's timing, it's relevance to her life, who did it, who murdered her mother!.. who discarded her in the bush at Mt Macedon? the same people, / person who killed her?

none of this seems to be of any interest AT ALL to Ms Ristevski!

Borce, ditto, but then Borce is playing the blankfaced 'selanic', the baffled puzzled innocent peasant , who knows nothing, knows no-one.... it's an old , old performance.

Is this right soso !!

Yes the tension in the weeks leading up. What could that have been about?
Could it have had anything to do with any of the 80 guests that attended the home for Sarah's 21st birthday gathering just a few weeks prior?

This should be interesting today.

Mechanic retracts claim he was not told about faulty fuel gauge.
VIDEO has emerged showing the moment Borce Ristevski phoned the mechanic to tell him he did mention Karen’s car had a faulty fuel gauge.
THE mechanic who claimed Karen Ristevski’s husband never mentioned a faulty fuel gauge has said he made a mistake.

Mechanic reveals new twist in Karen Ristevski murder case

A mechanic is among the witnesses scheduled to testify on day three of a hearing to determine whether accused Melbourne wife killer Borce Ristevski stands trial.

Mechanic to give evidence in Borce Ristevski committal hearing

All that crushing debt, but still a little left over for a spot of designer shopping on the way to Court.

Candice Wyatt (@CandiceWyatt10) | Twitter
LUXURY STATEMENT | Harrolds

Harrolds bag in full view.
What a pose. All about image.:rolleyes:
But her clothes do not portray 'respect for court', as previously discussed.
Neither do her 'smart' answers.
No class at all.
She is here, because her own mother is murdered, and she comes up with these antics.
This is just being rude, a smart ...

Am I correct in seeing, her 'get away' car, is parked in a non standing zone?
Cameras made sure, this was visible.:)
Hope a fine has been issued, as they have 'no debt', and can easily pay.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members