MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it was a wise move to constantly try to coerce Niki into believing that her husband killed her daughter?

You said you forced or mentioned the topic to her several times before she turned against you.

Wouldn't that be the detectives job to open up that sort of dialogue with her?

Maybe you could have handled that better. Jmo

I honestly believed she was, and still is, possibly in danger.
I kept asking questions about Franz because I kept getting different answers.
Also keep in mind... in the beginning she kept coming to me about how Franz seemed to be indifferent about his daughters death and how they had fights where Franz would tell her to “just get over it!”... you’ve seen these screenshot texts I’m sure.
After time I really started to wonder and suspect the real possibility that Franz could have been involved and seriously grew concerned for Nikki’s safety.
(And yes, I made LE aware of my concerns as well)

As I asked more and more questions about Franz and grew more suspicious.... Nikki noticed and she started changing stories she had previously told me about Franz. She started denying they had been having any fights at all over Ally... I was just “confused” she would say... I called

I did what I felt I had to do to get Nikki to show her hand in the media... and it worked!
They both should have been arrested by now and this case should be going to trial...
What is LE waiting for? I have no idea!

Wes – Do you no longer suspect “one of Ally’s male coworkers”?

Crime Watch Daily Chris Hanson:
4:48 – And Sutherland points the finger at several other possible suspects, including one of Ally’s male coworkers, and shockingly, her own parents Nikki and Franz.

Crime Watch Daily
Published on Mar 6, 2018
Part 2

Bingo!
That’s what most of my friend, family, coworkers believe as well.
Some version of battered woman syndrome definitely makes sense.

Do you think Nikki has some version of battered woman syndrome? When I think of BWS I think of a woman that's fearful to the point of compliance. She is not going to be the one calling the shots and controlling the situation.

You said that Nikki answers for Franz because she's not comfortable letting him answer. She doesn't want her family members talking to the media without her explicit permission and she didn't want you talking to the media. You stated that "Nikki is running this show!" She sounds like a controlling person and not one that is suffering from battered woman syndrome.

I could be mistaken about what 'battered woman syndrome' is and maybe someone more familiar could weigh in.

I think Nikki, at the bare minimum, suspects her own husband and is in denial.... but that’s only the bare minimum.
I really think it’s more than that.
I’ve seen her repeatedly change her story about where she was at the time Ally was killed and the overall events of that day more generally.

The way Nikki suddenly claimed that undisclosed shotgun found in their house was “her shotgun”.

The account where Nikki wrote all of that and made it appear as if Franz wrote it.

The way she jumps in and answers questions for Franz when she isn’t comfortable letting him answer.

The way Nikki won’t let any of the family speak to the media... I think she’s afraid someone might slip... Which is exactly why you never hear from any aunt, uncles, cousins, friends, etc...
Nikki made it clear since the beginning that NO ONE was allowed to speak to the media without her explicit permission!
The one time Nikki allowed one friend to speak it was deliberately to defend Franz and she picked a distant friend who was completely unaware of their actual relationship.

It’s also why Nikki refused to let me talk to the media or do any interviews... and the second I stepped out of line and went on CWD she turned on me all guns blazing because Nikki knew EXACTLY what I was going to say!
That’s why she turned on me. That’s why she hates me...

And I could go on and on and on...

Make no mistake!!! NIKKI is running this show!

Thanks you again for replying. I appreciate your candor.

The only support groups the VA sponsors are for those with PTSD. I find it difficult to believe any soldier in a non-combat position is going to suffer from PTSD 50 years later.

Peer Support Groups - PTSD: National Center for PTSD
Just as an example--is s a medic a combat position? I doubt it. Wouldn't it be traumatic to see your best friend's arm or leg blown off? Or to care for them before they died? Add to that numerous other soldiers who were good friends, buddies, or even just acquaintances. I would be traumatized. Maybe her father was in a similar situation.

Wes – Do you no longer suspect “one of Ally’s male coworkers”?

Crime Watch Daily Chris Hanson:
4:48 – And Sutherland points the finger at several other possible suspects, including one of Ally’s male coworkers, and shockingly, her own parents Nikki and Franz.

Crime Watch Daily
Published on Mar 6, 2018
Part 2

No, not really anymore. There was a guy she worked with on her floor who seemed to have a shady history and Ally had made it well known she did not like him. He would regularly make inappropriate comments to other female nurses and cheat on his wife with different coworkers at the hospital on different nights. He lied a few times about various things... he was actually fired a few months after Alex was killed for “faking a work place injury”.

He (won’t mention his name here) was my main suspect early on...
It was nikki’s Behaviors over time that threw up red flags and drastically changed my focus.
As soon as I made Franz my main focus, started digging around, asking more questions, watching Nikki’s behaviors... it became more obvious.
But then... after CWD interview and Nikki said she “suddenly suspected me”... the lies she told... the way I watched Nikki panic and try to deflect away, point the finger at me, and deny the truth about Franz and Ally’s actual relationship..

It’s hard to explain how I felt when I saw all that...
Part of it was relief.. like “ok, the search is over, I’m on to them now”...
Part of it was pure shock and horror and disgust.
Part was guilt for letting Ally go back home that morning.
It’s hard to discribe honestly.

So no, I no longer suspect that guy she worked with. I’m 99% confident at this point Franz played a role in Ally’s murder.

Glad we have our VI, but I would be terrified to break up with someone like him. His messages on this forum chill me to the core.

Apparently you’d prefer to date a guy who wouldn’t fight tooth and nail the entire way to find your killer 2 years on...
Ally was my best friend and she would fight tooth and nail just as hard for me.

No, not really anymore. There was a guy she worked with on her floor who seemed to have a shady history and Ally had made it well known she did not like him. He would regularly make inappropriate comments to other female nurses and cheat on his wife with different coworkers at the hospital on different nights. He lied a few times about various things... he was actually fired a few months after Alex was killed for “faking a work place injury”.

He (won’t mention his name here) was my main suspect early on...
It was nikki’s Behaviors over time that threw up red flags and drastically changed my focus.
As soon as I made Franz my main focus, started digging around, asking more questions, watching Nikki’s behaviors... it became more obvious.
But then... after CWD interview and Nikki said she “suddenly suspected me”... the lies she told... the way I watched Nikki panic and try to deflect away, point the finger at me, and deny the truth about Franz and Ally’s actual relationship..

It’s hard to explain how I felt when I saw all that...
Part of it was relief.. like “ok, the search is over, I’m on to them now”...
Part of it was pure shock and horror and disgust.
Part was guilt for letting Ally go back home that morning.
It’s hard to discribe honestly.

So no, I no longer suspect that guy she worked with. I’m 99% confident at this point Franz played a role in Ally’s murder.

I haven't read through all of the posts so I apologize for asking you a question that has probably been answered over and over. My question is about the parents. What exactly about them leads police to put them as suspects? Do they have motive? Again, I apologize for asking a question that is probably repeated.

Here's a quote from the Crime Watch Daily article back in March that has stuck with me:
"There's one tiny piece of the puzzle that we're looking for. That we either need the person that was involved to tell us about, or the person that was told. And once they do that, we will solve this case," said Shaw.
Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

This is a direct quote from LE and it seems to imply a couple of things. 1. They know who did it but don't have enough evidence at the this point in time ("...one tiny piece of the puzzle..."). 2. That another person was involved in this in one way or another ("...either need the person that was involved to tell us about, or the person that was told...")

@Combatmedic2121 , do you think the same person who killed Ally could possibly come after You? To shut you up? Have the police warned you to watch your back, or be careful of some possible version of retaliation towards you for speaking out against them?

I’ve been sleeping with a rifle inbetween my mattresses since the CWD interview aired.
I live with my brother and we don’t let my niece play outside anymore.
So to answer your question... yes! I fear for my life, as well as my families lives, everyday! And will continue to do so until Nikki and Franz are arrested!
I basically live in a nightmare where any moment Franz could be around the corner with a gun.

Just as an example--is s a medic a combat position? I doubt it. Wouldn't it be traumatic to see your best friend's arm or leg blown off? Or to care for them before they died? Add to that numerous other soldiers who were good friends, buddies, or even just acquaintances. I would be traumatized. Maybe her father was in a similar situation.

Of course a medic was a combat position in the Vietnam War. They were in the thick of battles. I don't believe Franz was an Army medic.

I haven't read through all of the posts so I apologize for asking you a question that has probably been answered over and over. My question is about the parents. What exactly about them leads police to put them as suspects? Do they have motive? Again, I apologize for asking a question that is probably repeated.
They’ve never specifically said “why” the parents are suspects... but I have more than a few guesses as to why. If you read back on the thread you’ll understand.

All I can really say at this point is believe one of Nikki’s relatives either cracked, or is about to crack... can’t elaborate beyond that, sorry.
We’ve been texting back and forth but no face to face meeting yet. She told me she wants to do more research into new info I’ve already given them via text messages first.

Do you think Nikki has some version of battered woman syndrome? When I think of BWS I think of a woman that's fearful to the point of compliance. She is not going to be the one calling the shots and controlling the situation.

You said that Nikki answers for Franz because she's not comfortable letting him answer. She doesn't want her family members talking to the media without her explicit permission and she didn't want you talking to the media. You stated that "Nikki is running this show!" She sounds like a controlling person and not one that is suffering from battered woman syndrome.

I could be mistaken about what 'battered woman syndrome' is and maybe someone more familiar could weigh in.
Battered women can come to believe their abuser is too powerful to stop. Victims refuse to talk about the abuse to anyone and they refuse to leave the relationship. It sounds to me that Nikki is manipulating those around her rather than controlling them.

I the ONLY reason I can think LE is taking so long to arrest is because they’re worried about the same issue I face on here.
Convincing a jury a father killed his own daughter beyond a reasonable doubt... imagine how hard that’s going to be.
That’s why I really think Nikki’s confession should be their approach.
If this ends up with hung jury after hung jury I’m going to be furious!
So if that’s why this is taking so long then I’m ok with that.

Ally was my best friend and she would fight tooth and nail just as hard for me.

CM. Can you tell us about the Brian Perigo guy whom was a heavy suspect in Allys case. He appeared in early articles on Fox news and the police even mentions surveillance footage of her killer was seen wearing sandals.

Im confused. Per article.

" On October 18th, Brian Perigo would go from being a Rose Township resident to a suspect in the murder of Alexandra Brueger.

While he was taken to jail, Perigo says police interrogated his family, friends and boss, impounded his white car, tore up his home and garage and destroyed his boat..

Perigo was told investigators were looking for any evidence that may link him to the murder, including a pair of sandals surveillance images show the suspect they believe was wearing at the time.

Full article.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox2...in-murder-of-holly-jogger-says-he-is-innocent

What we really need to do is wait for the next round of articles/interviews that should show up in the next 2 weeks or so.
Do Nikki and Franz even comment? Do they refuse comment?
Does only Nikki comment? If so, we need to watch every word she says.
Will LE give us an actual update?
I’m very interested to see how these next 2 weeks play out in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500