Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
inevitably , one has to come up with workable scenario's. Awful as they are.

(a) Borce murders Karen, takes her body to Macedon. Tells Sarah.

(b) Sarah murders Karen. Borce assists Sarah, Borce takes the body to Macedon. Borce takes the rap.

(c) Sarah and Borce murder Karen, both load the body into the Merc, Borce takes the body to Macedon, Sarah goes off to Uni. Borce takes the rap.

I'm worried it could be "B"

We heard that on day one only CR was there. No other family.
I will find the link.

Well that's good....means police assume he has no involvement and nothing to contribute...as in...he won't be needed to testify.

The sad thing is.... IMO ..

None of this was planned.... it's too disorganised.

If the answer is the "B" to Troopers scenarios. ... that might explain Borce's desperate need to know what the coroner's report had to say..

Sad allround....

I'm worried it could be "B"

It was not an easy scenario to lay down . But it has to be considered in the light of all the conflicting stories both are telling. Some of it cannot be correct, some of it directly contradicts previous statements.

(c) this one terrifies me the most, but it isn't impossible, either. In some ways, it explains the close bond Borce and Sarah definitely have. People do bond over the strangest experiences.

Hi Maple, check out my post, a few back.
Macedon to Hoppers Crossing, is between 47 to 55 mins, depending on route taken.
Thanks! (Marple was too busy knitting!)

Here is a possible route..
Shared route
From Avondale Heights to Avondale Heights via Western Ring Rd/M80 and M1.

2 hr 6 min (146 km)
2 hr 0 min in current traffic
(Avondale Heights to Hoopers to Mt.Macedon back to Avondale Heights. Google had the entire route for me, snipped)

2 hours was a bit tight. Maybe there really should have been a speeding ticket.

EDIT: attach map

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-07-23-21-09-08.png
    Capture+_2018-07-23-21-09-08.png
    554.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
inevitably , one has to come up with workable scenario's. Awful as they are.

(a) Borce murders Karen, takes her body to Macedon. Tells Sarah.

(b) Sarah murders Karen. Borce assists Sarah, Borce takes the body to Macedon. Borce takes the rap.

(c) Sarah and Borce murder Karen, both load the body into the Merc, Borce takes the body to Macedon, Sarah goes off to Uni. Borce takes the rap.

I'll vote B

It was not an easy scenario to lay down . But it has to be considered in the light of all the conflicting stories both are telling. Some of it cannot be correct, some of it directly contradicts previous statements.

(c) this one terrifies me the most, but it isn't impossible, either. In some ways, it explains the close bond Borce and Sarah definitely have. People do bond over the strangest experiences.

They are basing their timeline that she was killed after Sarah left...

Yet the coroner can't establish when she died...

All of this could have happened the night before...

There's alot of reasonable doubt.... of different scenarios. .... that's all his defence needs.

I'm expericing it...doubt...of who's responsible...

Sheesh....

Hope they pull out the smoking gun...

I don't want a Dad going away for life if his daughter n wife went at it... and something terrible happened.

There's alot of reasonable doubt.... of different scenarios. .... that's all his defence needs.

Sheesh....

I don't want a Dad going away for life if his daughter n wife went at it... and something terrible happened.

If she wears a 'fit bit', or her phone has a 'health ap', Police would know if she was alive that night.

In the dock, Mr Ristevski bowed his head and showed visible emotion as she spoke. Sarah, 23, didn't look at her father when she gave evidence.

If you were giving evidence in the murder trial of a loved one, and you believed they were innocent, wouldn't you want to show them your support, a little wave, looking at them, nodding at them when you said something positive, blowing them a kiss even?

So why wouldn't she look at him? Couldn't look at him? Because either she knows he did it - or she knows she did it.
JMO.

Borce Ristevski breaks down as daughter gives evidence

In the dock, Mr Ristevski bowed his head and showed visible emotion as she spoke. Sarah, 23, didn't look at her father when she gave evidence.

If you were giving evidence in the murder trial of a loved one, wouldn't you want to show them your support, a little wave, looking at them, nodding at them when you said something positive, blowing them a kiss even?

So why wouldn't she look at him? Couldn't look at him? Because either she knows he did it - or she knows she did it.
JMO.

Borce Ristevski breaks down as daughter gives evidence
Yes - she would not do this to ME I am an only child.
Not Mum would not do this to Dad and I we are a very, very close family.
imo

Sheesh....

They are also basing the time of Borce allegedly killing/initially incapacitating Karen from her last computer activity.

I realise it could be argued that somebody else used the relevant account/service on Karen’s computer, but the prosecution has used this to provide the time they allege that Karen was still definitely alive & active.

I agree that there is still room for reasonable doubt at this stage.

I wonder how sure the police is, about Karen being last seen on whatsapp at a few minutes before 9am. Or on her laptop. Arghh

I’d say they’re pretty certain. The credibility of the prosecution can be eroded by fielding just one poorly established or flimsy piece of evidence & that lack of credibility can then be used to impugn the reliability of the case as a whole.

So I’d say they wouldn’t argue this unless they feel they can prove it.

The secret!

* Optus has a new tool that can pinpoint exact location and help track location.
* Cor Mo geolocation can detect activity even when the phone is deactivated from the network.
* It was once that phones could only be tracked when on.

Category: | Herald Sun
Ristevski latest: Borce and Karen’s phones ‘deactivated’ on day she went missing

I’d say they’re pretty certain. The credibility of the prosecution can be eroded by fielding just one poorly established or flimsy piece of evidence & that lack of credibility can then be used to impugn the reliability of the case as a whole.

So I’d say they wouldn’t argue this unless they feel they can prove it.
I should've said how they knew she was alive and the one using her phone or laptop.

But yes you had answered Puggle before me, it's a similar idea.

Recently I had an argument with my daughter's boyfriend.

I told him he was no longer welcomed at our home.

He blocked me on Facebook....

I tried to message his mum and found I was blocked on messenger.

I thought she must of blocked me..... turns out my daughter's boyfriend did.... they admitted it.

See she hadn't logged off.... and he admitted he simply opened her messenger and blocked me...

Easy...

The truth...or seen to be truth.... can easily be eroded when someone admits the truth...

Seems everyone in this case might be telling a few porky's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members