Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A drunk driver could have hit Mollie and then drug her body into a cornfield down the road to hide the evidence. As long as the little kids are kept out of the cornfields and people don't trample the corn, it doesn't hurt anything for people to start searching again.

FIND MOLLIE!
i thought about something like that has a possibility

we have lots of neighbours around here that will just sit on their porch and watch every thing that goes by. I tell my kids to be nice to them, they are like our neighborhood watch. not every thing people do has to be sexual. he turned out to be a link in her timeline too.
Same here. Anytime that I want to know about something that happened at my house, while I was at work (like what time my son left for work and isn’t returning my calls), I head to the older neighbors that play checkers all day on their porch. They usually can tell me when, what time, what he was wearing and who he was with. At first it bothered me, but now I embrace it. I am sure he would be able to tell them of any strange individuals or cars in the area.

they search until they have a body
And this is why I'm so confused. To me the only scenario that would keep them from looking for a body is if they believe she left of her own free will which seems like the least likely option at this point. If they believed strongly enough that she left on her own they wouldn't be ramping up the LE (i.e. FBI just got there), they would be backing off. Us old folks may look at a 20 year old as a kid but the law says she can leave without a trace if she wants so they really can't hunt her down. But they would REALLY have to believe that is what happened before stopping searches all together. The whole 'no searching' thing is just baffling to me.

And this is why I'm so confused. To me the only scenario that would keep them from looking for a body is if they believe she left of her own free will which seems like the least likely option at this point. If they believed strongly enough that she left on her own they wouldn't be ramping up the LE (i.e. FBI just got there), they would be backing off. Us old folks may look at a 20 year old as a kid but the law says she can leave without a trace if she wants so they really can't hunt her down. But they would REALLY have to believe that is what happened before stopping searches all together. The whole 'no searching' thing is just baffling to me.
Something happened to her and you keep looking until you find her. It is pretty standard for every missing person case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa