Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is permitted within the law!!!!!:(
What happens to People, not paid from previous company?:eek:
What about the Directors of new company, if same as old?
Can 'rorted' person from closed company, GET money via Director, of new company?

So, here, all the past debt is wiped, and now there is $1.4 million.
OK not all in business debt, but somehow personal debt is also a problem: businesses did not pay here.
Great businesses and book keepers.o_Oo_Oo_O
So if latest company does well, these shifty business owners, can brag how successful they are!!

I think one thing we have seen from this whole sordid affair is that Borce is not much of a business man. How he has managed to survive all these years is beyond belief. He just seems to leave a trail of debt. I wonder what the new company was going to be involved in. Jeans and fashion are out, he's burnt that one. Pecan nuts are out, there is a glut on the market. Fur lined denim vests are so 1980's and there is little demand in the market for steel capped moccasins. Maybe spaghetti trees.

Mr Fisher told magistrate Suzanne Cameron that everything Mr Ristevski did after his wife went missing was considered and calculated.

“Firstly, the accused man places her into the boot of her own car which is concealed inside the garage of her own house,” Mr Fisher said.

“Secondly, he leaves that house in that car within a short time of killing her or causing really serious injury.

“He’s then driving that car many kilometres to dispose of the body. He’s looking for somewhere to dispose of the body. After some driving, he ends up on a dirt track, away from buildings, businesses, houses, people. It’s isolated.

“He takes the deceased from the car, places her between two fallen tree trunks and further conceals her body with things from the bush. The crown says it was thorough and required great effort.

“For those eight months, the crown says the accused denies any involvement at all and that he lies about some aspects of this case. He knew full well because of what he’d done. He says to police he never left the home — that he stayed at home and did book work. Another time he says his phone was on all day, never off.

“He then calls, on a number of occasions, the deceased. In the context of this case, the only reason he made those calls was to cover his tracks. There’s no report to police until the next day at the urging of his daughter, Sarah Ristevski.”

How Ristevski ‘covered his tracks’

So this is permitted within the law!!!!!:(
What happens to People, not paid from previous company?:eek:
What about the Directors of new company, if same as old?
Can 'rorted' person from closed company, GET money via Director, of new company?

So, here, all the past debt is wiped, and now there is $1.4 million.
OK not all in business debt, but somehow personal debt is also a problem: businesses did not pay here.
Great businesses and book keepers.o_Oo_Oo_O
So if latest company does well, these shifty business owners, can brag how successful they are!!

I think one thing we have seen from this whole sordid affair is that Borce is not much of a business man. How he has managed to survive all these years is beyond belief. He just seems to leave a trail of debt. I wonder what the new company was going to be involved in. Jeans and fashion are out, he's burnt that one. Pecan nuts are out, there is a glut on the market. Fur lined denim vests are so 1980's and there is little demand in the market for steel capped moccasins. Maybe spaghetti trees.

Yeah what was Envirovision doing besides squirreling money from a failing Bella Bleu?
The Enviro part of the name - kind of has me heading in the direction of shovels, lime and concrete and horse **** :p

She might have tried to escape, shoeless.

I still think something on that puter that morning was the trigger, either Karen or BR saw something.

Remembering he did the bookwork....
Something like that did cross my mind, TGY - that maybe she was so angry or so distressed she just grabbed her bag and fled regardless of not being fully dressed. Unlikely but not impossible, I suppose.

But I think in reality she didn't leave the house alive that morning. For all she was reported as having gone missing wearing jeans and a jacket, I think the last reliable reported sighting of KR was this:

Ms Ristevski said she last saw her mother alive, standing in the downstairs office of the house in her pyjamas, as she (Sarah) left the house on the morning of June 26, 2016. She had told police her mother had been “pretty bubbly”.

And when the police finally reveal what she was found wearing, I expect it will have been her PJs. I agree, it all points to some happening in the office that morning.

Category: | Herald Sun

There is a case in NZ that the jury has just retired on today. We are waiting for a verdict. But there are eerie similarities:
- Husband killed wife (he has admitted it though we don't know how)
- Drove her and her car into a lake, and it took many months to find her
- Sent texts to her the following day to cover his tracks
- Timeline was pieced together using cellphone records
- Is asking for a manslaughter conviction, not murder

In that case, no suggestion of financial motives but she was romantically involved with a neighbour and had told him she wanted to end their relationship. Which is what I suspect in Karen's case too. Defense is claiming it wasn't premeditated but it's quite similar in that he made concerted efforts to cover his tracks, repeatedly lied to investigators and let everyone believe his partner was missing for the best part of a year. IMHO his ability to dipose of the body quickly and effectively so soon after the murder makes me believe he was rational at the time of murder, and therefore must have known he was about to kill her.

Body in the lake murder trial: Crown and defence give closing statements

Sorry a bit of a digression, but just an example of a killing soon after wife wanting out. Why is it that these men think killing their wives is acceptable punishment for a failed relationship? Makes me sick.

Surely Borce made phone calls, IMs or texts on that morning? If he had help with the disposal, he would have had to have contacted someone. Unless he collected them on the way. I wonder what info police might have on that too?

rsbm

Smoking shisha?

Shisha :)

THE daughter of accused wife killer Borce Ristevski told him his behaviour “doesn’t make sense” in the days after her mum, Karen, went missing.

Details of a conversation between Sarah Ristevski, 22, and her father were revealed in open court today.

The conversation was obtained by a listening device after a police warrant was obtained for covert surveillance.

In it, according to prosecutor Matt Fisher, Sarah questions her father about what he did on the day Karen disappeared.

“I went to get shisha,” Mr Ristevski said in reference to the smoking tobacco, according to the crown.

“Did you?” Sarah asked.

“I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know if it was legal,” Mr Ristevski told her.

“It is,” Sarah replied.

She then allegedly told her father there was one thing she did not understand.

“You know what I want to know? You’re out of the house for two hours, your telephone is off for two hours. You were driving and you turned your telephone off,” she said.

Mr Ristevski told her: “That’s what (police) are trying to plant out there, Sarah.”

“That doesn’t make sense,” she said.

“Nothing makes sense, they’re making it up as they go along.” Mr Ristevski said

Ristevski daughter grills dad

RISTEVSKI IPAD SEARCH HISTORY REVEALED

In the days after Karen Ristevski went missing, the iPad used by her and the accused was used to make a number of searches of Google.

Mr Fisher told the court the queries, between July 1 and July 3, 2016, related to the way Google tracks mobile phones.

Among them were “how to do google tracking history”, “where to find map that shows google is tracking your location”, “find location history in google maps on iPhone” and “Apple Maps timeline google search”.

The magistrate asked Mr Fisher who the iPad belonged to.

“Whose iPad? Is it Sarah’s in her bedroom? Is it on the kitchen table? They might be looking for the deceased’s mobile phone and tracking,” she said.

Mr Fisher said Sarah Ristevski had her own iPad at the time.

WHAT BORCE SAID WHEN BODY FOUND

On February 20, 2017, when a body was found at Mount Macedon, Channel 9 Melbourne bureau chief Jonathan Gwinner called Mr Ristevski to tell him about the news.

At the time, it was not known that the body was Ms Ristevski’s.

The initial response from Mr Ristevski was allegedly: “Well, it’s got nothing to do with me.”

Mr Fisher said the response was not in line with what might be expected from a husband grieving for his missing wife.

“It’s eight months later and that was the reaction of the accused man and is, in my submission, consistent with a pattern of denying any involvement when he spoke to police or others,” Mr Fisher said.

THE daughter of accused wife killer Borce Ristevski told him his behaviour “doesn’t make sense” in the days after her mum, Karen, went missing.

Details of a conversation between Sarah Ristevski, 22, and her father were revealed in open court today.

The conversation was obtained by a listening device after a police warrant was obtained for covert surveillance.

In it, according to prosecutor Matt Fisher, Sarah questions her father about what he did on the day Karen disappeared.

“I went to get shisha,” Mr Ristevski said in reference to the smoking tobacco, according to the crown.

“Did you?” Sarah asked.

“I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know if it was legal,” Mr Ristevski told her.

“It is,” Sarah replied.

“You know what I want to know? You’re out of the house for two hours, your telephone is off for two hours. You were driving and you turned your telephone off,” she said.

Mr Ristevski told her: “That’s what (police) are trying to plant out there, Sarah.”

Wow, Soso, this is all pretty sensational! :eek:

separation assault
The most violent time in an abusive relationship is the minute the woman leaves, or tries to leave. In fact, in domestic violence cases, more than 70 percent of injuries and murders happen after the victim leaves. This phenomenon is known as separation assault. Dr. Phil, along with Sue Else, president of the National Network to End Domestic Violence, and Loni Coombs, former prosecutor and legal commentator, speak with two women who’ve ended their relationships but struggle to feel safe.

End the Silence on Domestic Violence: Abusive Exes | Dr. Phil

Yep sounds like there were problems
It’s been quoted that......,
“On the morning Ms Ristevski went missing Borce Ristevski was sleeping on the couch downstairs”
Pretty coincidental that he hadn’t slept in the marital bed the evening prior. Arguing Probably started from the night before .

Still go back to the comment Sarah chose to make in court. The contradictions!!
Ms Ristevski became visibly upset when recalling an example of a typical fight between her parents.

“An example is when Mum would be cooking dinner and she’d realise there was no milk.”

She said Mr Ristevski would go to the shops for milk, but return with a box of Arnotts Shapes.

“She’s say to him ‘what have you done? You’ve gone and got all this stuff’ ... ‘I’ll eat it and my thighs will get fat’.”

Then we hear......
The couple's daughter, Sarah, told police that her mother was worried about money, and the couple would yell and scream at each other.

“Did you?” Sarah asked.

“It is,” Sarah replied.

You're kiddin! :eek:

Why turn your phone off on the way to get shisha Borcey boy? :rolleyes:
Don't want people knowing who your shisha dealer is? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online