Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more clue

He probably had less than half an hour to do all the above. He also apparently had to use Google maps to find the location. This guy must be speedy Gonzales:confused:

Where did I get the impression that BR was familiar with the area, was there talk of Masadonian connection & childhood camping?

It wouldn't surprise me that he Google maps later looking at Karen's resting place location.....as you would.

Where did I get the impression that BR was familiar with the area, was there talk of Masadonian connection & childhood camping?

It wouldn't surprise me that he Google maps later looking at Karen's resting place location.....as you would.
It was stated earlier on that they thought she may be up near Barmah national park where they holidayed often. The Macedonian connection I think refers to mt Macedon. Similar name .
Can you image if he’s got a note tucked away somewhere showing exact location of Karen’s resting place, for sarah to read after he dies so he was sure she had some closure after he lived his life scot free

Not sure if I would, ever want to remember that place again.. But then I am not a murderer:(

Answer sleep
Article updated

* Borce did not want Sarah to know the intimate details of his shisha purchase up the Calder.
* While police and SES drained dams at Toolern Vale the bugged chat took place.
* Sarah was heard saying she could not understand why they were searching there when her mothers phone last pinged at Gisborne.
* The searches on the i pad were on the 1st and 2nd July.
* BR in his initial interview told police he had been home. Had a shower at about 11:30 am and went out that afternoon in his silver VW to do a uber shift.

Category: | Herald Sun
Ristevski latest: Daughter Sarah’s questions aired in court

Thanks Soso. Maybe the Intimate details he didn't want her to know were where he left Karen, because IMO she knew what happened up until that part.

It was stated earlier on that they thought she may be up near Barmah national park where they holidayed often. The Macedonian connection I think refers to mt Macedon. Similar name .
Can you image if he’s got a note tucked away somewhere showing exact location of Karen’s resting place, for sarah to read after he dies so he was sure she had some closure after he lived his life scot free

What a thoughtful thing to do :rolleyes:

In fact I feel like a nudie now because we all know the answer.

giphy.gif

Would be great if we heard if the pair had been bugged discussing what Karen was wearing.
Borce has given officers the jeans and jacket description as per maniquin.
Sarah would have questioned her dad and said those clothes are still on her bed? How did he answer that one? He lied and still believed him or she lied.

Would be great if we heard if the pair had been bugged discussing what Karen was wearing.
Borce has given officers the jeans and jacket description as per maniquin.
Sarah would have questioned her dad and said those clothes are still on her bed? How did he answer that one? He lied and still believed him or she lied.
Yes. I always wondered who wrote the handwritten missing posters with the detailed description of her jacket and bag. Those posters posted near our house were frantic/pleading. The author was so careful with the descriptive detail of coat buttons.
Edit - to initially thought Sarah based on handwriting looking a bit youthful.

Yes. I always wondered who wrote the handwritten missing posters with the detailed description of her jacket and bag. Those posters posted near our house were frantic/pleading. The author was so careful with the descriptive detail of coat buttons.
Edit - to initially thought Sarah based on handwriting looking a bit youthful.
Oh I don’t think I ever saw those. Just the photocopied one with her photo stating missing person , her name and age.
That’s odd about coat buttons. Was it the same description as jacket on mannequin.

Seems like Sarah is trying to back her father up and help create an A grade character reference.

The daughter of Karen and Borce Ristevski says her father was a calming influence and never aggressive.
"Mum would get annoyed. She had the same personality as me.

"And dad was always the calm one. He would calm us down."
Defence lawyer David Hallowes SC then asked: "Did you ever see him being aggressive towards your mum?"

"Never," Sarah replied.
I think, it was as she said. Maybe, he was able to control himself very well and it was his method of having something like "happy wife - happy life". Outside the home he showed his aggressive character/mood even more perhaps. I read, Vasko didn't like, that at his brother's home the wife was wearing the trousers (perhaps not usual in Macedonian families and therefore despised by him). But it seems, it was Borce's way of maneuvering through marriage.
When the problems summed up (finances incl. Karen's heritage!!, AR's urgent request to clear a family secret, perhaps a mysterious boyfriend of KR, perhaps someone female/male extramarital on his side, perhaps Karen's threat to leave the marriage after S.' 21. birthday, perhaps a threat to file for divorce), then he went berserk the first time in a really bad way. Maybe.
Maybe also, Sarah just didn't happen to be around, when B. became aggressive towards Karen the years before.
All IMO MOO

Ristevski daughter quizzes dad in secret recording

Borce: I'm not telling anyone what I did.

Sarah: I know, that's why I'm not going to say anything. You stopped on Milleara Road then went somewhere else, why?

Borce: I went to get shisha.

Sarah: Did you?

Did he actually stop on Milleara Road? Where on the road and why did he stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa