Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the point of law enforcement freaking everyone out and telling people to be extra careful and be on the lookout for the boogeyman? I doubt they would come out and say this is a stranger abduction and that she's probably dead and disposed of somewhere.

A previous poster had speculated that the fitbit had somehow been placed on a pig, at the pig farm. This was so utterly strange to me that I had to read up on pigs. According to what I read : the heart rate of a "weaned pig" is 90-100 beats a minute. The heartbeat of a "growing pig" is 80-90 beats a minute. I think both of those ranges could fit with a young female (human). It is mind blowing to think someone actually did place the fitbit on a pig, to deceive the LE searching for M. ? This is turning out to be one of the most bizarre cases I've followed here. And that's saying a lot.

If the red T-shirt is missing and she was to wear it on the field trip with the little ones on Thursday morning, then I do not think she went jogging in it on Wednesday.

Right now - FOX news is reporting:

- there is new evidence that she was on her computer at the house after she went jogging Wednesday night;
-Police won't say if there were signs of forced entry;
- BF was 100 miles away;
- LE wont' say what information they gleaned, if any, from fitbit;
- LE confident of timeline, but will not release it;
- guy taking photos of joggers not involved;
-Dad puts faith in LE, but they are not giving all info to family;
- Dad lives in CA;
- Mollie supposed to go to DR for a wedding of BF's brother;
- Dad last spoke to her on Sunday.

They showed her last SC photo. Is that someone in the bathroom?

What would be the point of law enforcement freaking everyone out and telling people to be extra careful and be on the lookout for the boogeyman? I doubt they would come out and say this is a stranger abduction and that she's probably dead and disposed of somewhere.

There are ways to word it both ways.........

A previous poster had speculated that the fitbit had somehow been placed on a pig, at the pig farm. This was so utterly strange to me that I had to read up on pigs. According to what I read : the heart rate of a "weaned pig" is 90-100 beats a minute. The heartbeat of a "growing pig" is 80-90 beats a minute. I think both of those ranges could fit with a young female (human). It is mind blowing to think someone actually did place the fitbit on a pig, to deceive the LE searching for M. ? This is turning out to be one of the most bizarre cases I've followed here. And that's saying a lot.

I don’t think they meant it was put ON the pig, just that they disposed of the Fitbit on the property somewhere. But now I can’t stop thinking of a pig wearing a Fitbit.

Dad just spoke to Fox News and my take on his appearance: "3 part effort"
  1. Thank you law enforcement, excellent team;
  2. Thank you community for outreach, posters, buttons, etc. and putting Mollie's face in every corner of Iowa;
  3. We need public tips - if you saw anything, be courageous and call in. Tip line number is anonymous .
Father of missing Iowa college student speaks out

Emphasis was on #3, feels law enforcement and community outreach doing fine.
All MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members