Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of possibilities involved. What if LE'S poi or perp

A lot of possibilities. What if a poi or perp, is currently in custody, on unrelated charges. And there is not believed to be sufficient evidence, to charge him with MT offense. The public would not be in any danger, because he is in custody. And LE is actively searching for additional evidence, to complete their case against the person. So they are still appealing to the public, for the missing info. Or there is more than one person involved. Just one scenario, where public not perceived to be in danger, if LE has stated that.
Excellent point and I would like to think it's true so on that optimistic note I'm off to bed! 'night all!

Actually you’re both right. They both liked particular hairstyles.
SMH - To think that someone died simply because of their choice of hairstyle. It is amazing when you consider how little value these criminals have for life. I guess you can say everyone is at risk at sometime or another in their life due to some nutjobs preferences and not of your own actions.

SMH - To think that someone died simply because of their choice of hairstyle. It is amazing when you consider how little value these criminals have for life.
That’s true. Pretty arbitrary, come to think of it.

It’s pretty easy to find Websleuths if you’re following the Mollie Tibbetts case.

In fact, LE states at the PC to be suspicious of men closely following this case.

Thus, if a perp is closely following this case, they’re bound to come across Websleuths.

It’s not an irrational conclusion to come to and requires simple logic.
I think they may have been referring more to media reports.

If I were born yesterday, I'd say this is quaint of you to be concerned with, but what you suggest is vague, inflammatory and provocatively unhelpful.

I think all are aware this is an open forum with good rules.

I'd put it right up there with trolling.
Please don't attack me for simply warning posters to not reveal anything they believe LE is enacting that could be helpful information for the perp to know. We are all here because we are worried about Mollie.

Perp have come here before...I think the lottery murder in Florida was one example. It is not out of the question.

Also OT I think you have to have a certain number of posts to be able to send private messages, maybe ask a mod.

So we are talking about two separate rewards?
I'm only familiar with the terms of the reward established by Mollie's Mother and Steven Rhodes (deemed "Family Reward" for this discussion), because I read the donation agreement. Prior to the family reward, there was already a $1,000 reward by Crimes Stoppers, that was matched by the Electric Coop. I'm not aware of the terms of this reward, but do not believe it was combined with the family reward. Because of the difficulty in establishing 501(3)(c), the family reward is being administered by Crime Stoppers. In essence, I suppose we could be talking about 2 rewards. There is always the possibility that the family reward could be amended. :eek:

Thanks for letting me know. Not sure why someone would contact me if they were not interested in my response LOL
This is a new system and it could be that poster is on time out?? Don't know if you can use the conversation inbox when you are on a time out!

Today, I realized that there are an astonishing amount of cold case murders via likely stranger abduction in the Midwest. Otto's post also makes a lot of sense.

I plugged in Brooklyn, IA, Evansville, IA as well as Delphi, IN into Google Maps and they're all only within 7 hours from start-finish. Brooklyn-->Evansville is only about an hour. I just think it is very interesting given these are all relatively recent abductions that occurred with victims in similar environments, being that they were all outside.

Map 1.JPG

I really do hope someone in the community does the right thing and reports noted behavioral changes as indicated on the new site. I just feel that with such a small, tight-knit community where "everyone knows your name" that folks will be reluctant to do so. I don't think anyone there wants to believe this is the work of a "local". MOO

I think many of us should not post publicly our theories on if/what LE (could be or is) doing, specifically, as a strategy to track down the perp and how/what methods they’d use/ are using to go about it. The perp is VERY likely to be reading here and we don’t want to help him. It’s so easy to find WS in google search engine for each case. There are many potentially revealing posts speculating things LE is doing specifically to track the perp that have been posted after the PC today and I think Tricia and admins should delete them. If you see the posts, report them to admins to help them out with what would be a time consuming job....
Wow!

It’s pretty easy to find Websleuths if you’re following the Mollie Tibbetts case.

In fact, LE states at the PC to be suspicious of men closely following this case.

Thus, if a perp is closely following this case, they’re bound to come across Websleuths.

It’s not an irrational conclusion to come to and requires simple logic.

They haven't said it's a ;man'. They used words 'anybody' acting suspiciously. It's very irrational as the media might be checking what 'Joe Public' is thinking and saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph