Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a horrible gut feeling that he did something to those poor baby girls while SW was in Arizona then did something to her after she got back.

Has their been any report as to the last sighting of the girls?

Maybe the emotional conversation was the fact that he had injured the girls? I don’t know just grasping at straws. The time frame from her getting home to him leaving seems like so little time to injure and dispose of 3 people with no trace.

Say the two girls were gone on Sunday night already, and not in the home. How hard would it be to subdue the mother and pack her in the truck tool box and take her to a prepared area where the daughters already were laid to rest. If the crime never occurred at the home or in the truck, if the actual crime scene is elsewere, a cadaver dog would not hit on it. A scent dog would have no chance either since they live there and no scent would be found. (ummm is that not what we have been told, the scent dogs found nothing). Evil can be very very cunning. I wonder if hubby is a crime buff. IMHO

Say the two girls were gone on Sunday night already, and not in the home. How hard would it be to subdue the mother and pack her in the truck tool box and take her to a prepared area where the daughters already were laid to rest. If the crime never occurred at the home or in the truck, if the actual crime scene is elsewere, a cadaver dog would not hit on it. A scent dog would have no chance either since they live there and no scent would be found. (ummm is that not what we have been told, the scent dogs found nothing). Evil can be very very cunning. I wonder if hubby is a crime buff. IMHO

Yup...yup

I have a horrible gut feeling that he did something to those poor baby girls while SW was in Arizona then did something to her after she got back.

Has their been any report as to the last sighting of the girls?

Maybe the emotional conversation was the fact that he had injured the girls? I don’t know just grasping at straws. The time frame from her getting home to him leaving seems like so little time to injure and dispose of 3 people with no trace.

Girls were seen with Dad Sunday at a birthday party. Haven't seen a time given.

I'm going in a different direction......

She was doing Thrive, did she lose weight with it also? I haven't had time to go look around on IG or FB pages in detail.

IF she did....then a few things come to mind...

Lost weight, was feeling good about herself, was gone for long periods on work and vacation trips. Could there possibly be another man in the picture somewhere? Is it possible the baby wasn't CW's and that came to light?

I'm not ruling CW out, but I'm curious to know if there could be another man in the picture and she up and took off (yes, without anything). Was the other man willing to just come and pick her and the kids up and whisk her away? Especially in light of the "emotional converation" with CW?

I'm torn between CW doing something, and honestly, her taking off (with help). She was gone for quit awhile and could have had time to plan something/leaving.

But then, I do not get why she just wouldn't have just left, with all of her things, in the light of day.

My curiousity turns to why did she return home at 2AM versus in the morning? I'm going to assume she knew she needed to be home to watch the kids by the time CW went to work. But if she travelled often, wouldn't there always be a chance that things get delayed. I'm surprised that she and her friend didn't just get a hotel room at dark, sleep, get up early and be home by 5:30 when CW leaves vs arriving at 2AM. BUT....I'm not a night owl, lol, that would be my choice. I guess I did read where she didn't sleep much so the 2AM makes some sense.

I'm rambling because I don't really have a gut reaction for this one. Either way, those babies need to be found!

She was doing Thrive, did she lose weight with it also? I haven't had time to go look around on IG or FB pages in detail.

Lost weight, was feeling good about herself, was gone for long periods on work and vacation trips. Could there possibly be another man in the picture somewhere? Is it possible the baby wasn't CW's and that came to light?

I'm not ruling CW out, but I'm curious to know if there could be another man in the picture and she up and took off (yes, without anything). Was the other man willing to just come and pick her and the kids up and whisk her away? Especially in light of the "emotional converation" with CW?

I'm torn between CW doing something, and honestly, her taking off (with help). She was gone for quit awhile and could have had time to plan something/leaving.

But then, I do not get why she just wouldn't have just left, with all of her things, in the light of day.

My curiousity turns to why did she return home at 2AM versus in the morning? I'm going to assume she knew she needed to be home to watch the kids by the time CW went to work. But if she travelled often, wouldn't there always be a chance that things get delayed. I'm surprised that she and her friend didn't just get a hotel room at dark, sleep, get up early and be home by 5:30 when CW leaves vs arriving at 2AM. BUT....I'm not a night owl, lol, that would be my choice. I guess I did read where she didn't sleep much so the 2AM makes some sense.

I'm rambling because I don't really have a gut reaction for this one. Either way, those babies need to be found!

She was 15 weeks pregnant though. Her flight came in late from Arizona and she was with her friend Nicole.

You must also understand, she was quite a ways out from our airport, DIA. It's out in the middle of nowhere, a decent drive even from central Denver. If her flight landed around 11 pm or 12 am, getting bags, getting picked up, driving back all the way to Frederick could have easily landed her at 2 am.

My husband recently got home around midnight from a late business flight, and we live in south Denver.

On a good night I live an hour and a half from DIA, and I would go home. I would want my babies to wake up to me on their first day of school, get them ready, get me ready for my doc appt...Unless I felt I would be a danger on the road I would go home for such an important day ahead. Plus after six weeks away and only a couple of days home, I would want to lay in my own bed with my dogs....lol. IMHO

Okay, I just watched the CW interview on Amanda Thayer's FB page (posted 17 hours ago)...the interviewer asks him about people thinking he had something to do with it. The way he stumbled over his words, he gets clearly flustered.

Of course, even if a husband was innocent, they all know they are the first suspects. Still...so flustered.

She was 15 weeks pregnant though. Her flight came in late from Arizona and she was with her friend Nicole.

True but the "other person" could have been in the picture for awhile, not just the most recent trips is my thought. That maybe she tried to play it off at first, but then was found out. It's a LONG shot I know, just something that popped into my mind.

You must also understand, she was quite a ways out from our airport, DIA. It's out in the middle of nowhere, a decent drive even from central Denver. If her flight landed around 11 pm or 12 am, getting bags, getting picked up, driving back all the way to Frederick could have easily landed her at 2 am.

My husband recently got home around midnight from a late business flight, and we live in south Denver.

Thank you! For some reason I missed they had a late flight, I thought they DROVE in. Late flight makes more sense!

On a good night I live an hour and a half from DIA, and I would go home. I would want my babies to wake up to me on their first day of school, get them ready, get me ready for my doc appt...Unless I felt I would be a danger on the road I would go home for such an important day ahead. Plus after six weeks away and only a couple of days home, I would want to lay in my own bed with my dogs....lol. IMHO

I didn't realize they flew in, for some reason I thought they DROVE. Flying and going straight home makes sense, I would do it too. But what, it was supposed to be their first day of school??? UGH!!! I missed that!

Also red-eye flights are cheaper. Since she wasn't with her kids she maybe just wanted to save some money.

Oddly enough, my dad would. He's got this awkward nervous chuckle he does, without even realizing it. It used to drive me crazy because he would do it when one of us (mom or 5 daughters) was upset. He just doesn't know how to deal with displays of emotion or social situations very well, so emotional social situations would likely make him feel incredibly awkward and he would smile and nervous chuckle.

To be fair, though, it comes across as nervous, not caviler. I really want to believe this husband is completely innocent of any wrongdoing. I don't believe that deep down, though, I just want to.

I need to remember to be more thankful for what I do have. Honestly, I've looked at the social media in this case and felt more fat, frumpy, poor, and lazy than in a while, and need to remind myself people's lives only look perfect from outside, never from within. I don't have it that bad.

Please let's get some good news soon! This is heartbreaking :(
Those little girls are so stinking cute!

And one looks just like daddy. I cannot comprehend someone hurting them. Just...no way. Impossible.

We're working with a very small time frame here. If it wasn't CW then it was definitely something premeditated and meticulously planned, if they missed all doorbell and security cams, and got three people out the door unnoticed without a struggle. If it was CW, we have to assume the three didn't leave conscious.

This morning I messaged my husband at work, "Have you ever wondered how long a body has to be dead for a cadaver dog to work?"

I think I had him a little worried for a moment. But I found this article that says:

"In a study published last year, the forensic pathologist Lars Oesterhelweg, then at the University of Bern in Switzerland, and colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person.

Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death, when some organs and many cells of the human body are still functioning. Over the next month, the dogs did hundreds of trials in which they signalled the contaminated square with 98 per cent accuracy, falling to 94 per cent when the square had been in contact with the corpse for only two minutes. The research concluded that cadaver dogs were an "outstanding tool" for crime-scene investigation."

If I had to GUESS, I think he somehow got the three of them out in his truck via the attached garage which wouldn't show anything significant on the doorbell camera. And if anyone was dead, dogs would *probably* be able to pick up on that, in his truck and the home.

Maybe they were all alive when they left the house via truck and something happens soon after.

I cannot go into details or you could figure out who I am. But many moons ago I was at work when a jailbreak happened. One of the dingbats that tried to escape threw my name out that I was going to bring in a handgun in a few days for them. So....all eyes were on me....lovely. (common sense, why not wait for the gun then and not use a razo in a toothbrush...duh) but anway, I got questioned after going through this horror of an ordeal. I got read my Garrity rights. I was a nervous freaking wreck, looked guilty I was so upset. I was so insulted that they would think I COULD ever do that. I had to have two polygraphs and got cleared. But I must say, from the outside looking in, I probably looked guilty. I recall coworkers saying I should get a lawyer, I stood my ground and did not, I was not going to waste money for something I did nto do. After reading this forum for so long I think now I would have stayed silent and lawyered up. But that could have been a worse outcome for me at the time. I am just saying, him acting nervous, yes I can see it even if innocent. When your being accused under an already extemely stressful situation, its unimaginable the emotions you go through. IMHO

Okay, I just watched the CW interview on Amanda Thayer's FB page (posted 17 hours ago)...the interviewer asks him about people thinking he had something to do with it. The way he stumbled over his words, he gets clearly flustered.

Of course, even if a husband was innocent, they all know they are the first suspects. Still...so flustered.

And glossed past that so quickly. Just, "everyone's going to have opinions. I just want them home." No, "I don't give a damn what people think. My family is my world. I did not harm them."

IMO, no. Maybe there were other interests, but I don't think any friend or new BF is out there hiding her and the girls, knowing well that there is an ongoing FBI investigation happening. I love my friends but I wouldn't go up on criminal charges for them.

Questions:​
  1. Where does CW work?
  2. What time was he supposed to arrive at work on Monday?
  3. Did he arrive on time?
  4. How many doors lead from the house or garage to the backyard?
  5. Are the door(s) to the backyard standard doors or sliding glass?
Backdoor is sliding glass, with a dowel in the interior track to prevent opening it from outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname